i wish i had a drink right now

SAME

UPDATE: having liquorice tea with rum, no longer wishing i had a drink
[account deactivated]
licorice. god. im so embarrassed.
i decided to live a little and bought a thing of mint lemonade from the store

c_man posted:

the supermarket near me sells bunches of mint leaves for really cheap, i put them in like half the things i drink. couple clapped mint leaves in ice water is stupid simple but really satisfying

[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

c_man posted:

the supermarket near me sells bunches of mint leaves for really cheap, i put them in like half the things i drink. couple clapped mint leaves in ice water is stupid simple but really satisfying

sometime soon im gonna start making some kind of mint/ginger syrup to make great lemon/limeades and mojitos with

i got some spiced rum for later. first time trying rum; my family has a long tradition of rum sucking. should be interesting.
wow, this burns 10x less than vodka at only 5% less abv.
[account deactivated]
yes
great, this whole time we've been corrupting the morals of the youth
i drank four liters of diet coke this evening which is probably why i almost had a panic attack. i guess it does make me anxious! all the medical professionals were right. anyway i hope you are all well!
holy shit, four liters? that's too fucked up even for DYTD
condolences on your almost-panic
are you ecstatic about the orange tsunami about to hit redmonton
most of my friends sure are!
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

drinking red wine with some lavender candles and a dvd of some drew barrymore movie i bet

incense and self-help books

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i found out you exceed your daily minimum caloric intake off a 6 pack of golden monkey, so won't be repeating that any time soon lol
Welcome to drinking, all alcohol is like a billion calories. Even getting drunk off of Vodka is going to like over half your daily intake, if you want to starve yourself all day so yo can get drunk later on

shriekingviolet posted:

.custom279452{}c_man posted:i decided to live a little and bought a thing of mint lemonade from the store

Mint Julep Day is saturday since it's the Kentucky Derby!!!

Mint Julep's are awesome
[account deactivated]
recently my eyes have been hurting when I'm hungover which is a new one for me. I think I've lost my faith in the dytd credo. gl to all the brave souls who want to see this thing out to the end.
[account deactivated]
I don't know it just sorta started happening recently and the prelude came with really weird fever dreams where I had a hard time separating dreams from reality like I'd wake up and the dream I was having would still seem real for like 30 seconds and I was like woa I don't want to be schizophrenic but I kept drinking anyway and my body's like alright motherfucker I warned you if you want to play for keeps I'm gonna start fucking up on you. I think I need to at least dry out cause it's getting kinda ~spooky~
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

where we're going you don't need eyes to see

yea but they help me do better at my retard jobs.

[account deactivated]
my boss rummaged through my desk the other day and found a notebook with pages filled of cursive alphabets (upper and lower case) and spirals and he asked me about it and I said I push more paper through this office than anyone and this seems about as productive and he got sorta slighted cause w/e he's attached to his meaninglessness now I'm up for work review and I got to put on the bullshit southern charm and I just feel like impotently rebelling against the cold, mathematical system. I won't though, I'll drink instead.
you should get addicted to weed or overeating. it will take your mind off the alcohol.
[account deactivated]
it probably isn't a good idea to actually drink yourself to death i think

Peelzebub was probated until (April 28, 2015 11:26:05) for this post!

wasted posted:

recently my eyes have been hurting when I'm hungover which is a new one for me. I think I've lost my faith in the dytd credo. gl to all the brave souls who want to see this thing out to the end.

eye pain is horrible, sorry to hear it.