best posts from the forums
- tears posted in What are tHE rHizzonE watching? (1185 posts)
- i think about this every time i watch the latest super hero film
Aime Cesaire posted:
First we must study how colonization works to decivilize the colonizer, to brutalize him in the true sense of the word, to degrade him, to awaken him to buried instincts, to covetousness, violence, race hatred, and moral relativism; and we must show that each time a head is cut off or an eye put out in Vietnam and in France they accept the fact, each time a little girl is raped and in France they accept the fact, each time a Madagascan is tortured and in France they accept the fact, civilization acquires another dead weight, a universal regression takes place, a gangrene sets in, a center of infection begins to spread; and that at the end of all these treaties that have been violated, all these lies that have been propagated, all these punitive expeditions that have been tolerated, all these prisoners who have been tied up and "interrogated, all these patriots who have been tortured, at the end of all the racial pride that has been encouraged, all the boastfulness that has been displayed, a poison has been instilled into the veins of Europe and, slowly but surely, the continent proceeds toward savagery.
- le_nelson_mandela_face posted in world famous marxist internet detective uncovers youtube account of goony white supremacist murderer (32 posts)
- i want to be absolutely clear on what ROTC is. i spent time around these people in both high school and college, entirely during the post-9/11 era. in high school they are the Future Farmers of America, where what is farmed is the blood of the innocent. irrelevant, no real commitment, a Promise Ring for imperialism. a crosscountry running club for those who feel a high school coach is too lenient, who find themselves haunted by independent thought while on the monkeybars. Cracker ISIS. that this murderer was one of them is as statistically notable as including in the death toll of Fat Man the guy who got crushed during its' movement in the warehouse. but then you have the college people. these absolute dolleyed morons, primate sharks without the evolutionary pedigree. i'll get free college and a career if i can run a 10 minute mile once a week, not flunk out of a degree that would make a star wide receiver laugh, and not develop discernible schizophrenia. the absolutely least qualified people on the planet, given the ability to direct death on a continental scale
- tears posted jailbreak out of the twitter thread [pro click zone][your only hope is to destroy your computer right now] (11 posts)
- no longer can i sit idly by and do nothing as this languishes in the faily shrimp barn
arrghshell owns and im sorry she blocked you. shes one of the select few whos fallen into the well labeled "computers were deeloped out of the vietnam counterinsurgency programme to turn the imperialist-core population into compliant and broken adult babies". which is an extremely rare and shiny conspiracy theory that i love to bits
yasha levine from the exile crew has just written an entire book about this
they reposted a podcast related to it recently for non-subscribers:
A reporter unearths the true history of the internet: it was built by the government to spy on citizens, at home and abroad.
In Surveillance Valley, Yasha Levine traces the history of the internet back to its beginnings as a Vietnam-era tool for spying on guerrilla fighters and antiwar protesters–a military computer networking project that ultimately envisioned the creation of a global system of surveillance and prediction. Levine shows how the same military objectives that drove the development of early internet technology are still at the heart of Silicon Valley today. Spies, counterinsurgency campaigns, hippie entrepreneurs, privacy apps funded by the CIA. From the 1960s to the 2010s — this revelatory and sweeping story will make you reconsider what you know about the most powerful, ubiquitous tool ever created.
this is it, youve hit it, the book youve been waiting your whole life for has just been published and it comes with a free podcast, with special thanks to forums posters littlegreenpill and shrinkingviolets
- tears posted in What are tHE rHizzonE watching? (1185 posts)
- swampman posted BDS, but for Amerika (5 posts)
- Hey other country person,
I'm here in America at the moment, and let me tell you something about where you are. It sucks! Too many people, too noisy, all dictators and rude ass beggars and your water supplies all have a gross dead body in that nobody reacts to. You have kidnappers hiding under every discarded toothbrush and condom on your beach. Every countryside where you are is like a big patch of dust with 3 shrubs. Or it's absolutely nuts mountain ranges that British and French people go to die on. Or it's a city with an entire district known for having many prostitutes.
To tell you the truth, we in America don't need your country. What's more, we're sick to Christmas of sending our C students abroad to waste time butchering (or just casually raping on their weekend passes) your populace, when they could be right here in Syrup Heaven, working as filthy ICE goons, disappearing poor people like a horde of Jacks the Rippers on a nationwide eugenics crusade toward the ideal American physiognomy (pink and 350lb).
But. Our leadership has a full time task of stealing for themselves and getting re elected. It looks like hard work! And it precludes them ever making change on their own, because then they're to blame when the mercenary dickheads' paychecks stop. The only way they can make the change that we, the good guys, want, is if it's forced on them by outside circumstances. And to be clear, that change is for you to fuck right the fuck off! With your little dynasties and active communist insurgencies and musical temperaments different to the 12-tone division of the octave common throughout American rock and fuckin roll!!
So I am calling on you, the outside circumstances of the world, to immediately suspend diplomatic relations and trading with America and demand our military leave your borders forever. Stop sending us your grubby little slave products. Stop flooding our markets with foreign people or things, in ways that kill (just to pick one random example) ingenuity. Stop needing us to bomb and rebuild your capitals every twenty years! That's even harder work than bureaucratic incumbency as there are so god damn many principalities of bug eaters on your continents to manage, that I can't begin to list. In short, where BDS against Israel makes them humorously mad, America actively wants you to go ahead and BDS the horse manure out of us, by dint of our much more finely aged race hatred.
Of course, there is safety in numbers, and to somehow promote that particular result for you, I make the following gesture of support to the BDS-USA organization: For the first THREE (3) countries who smack us with the BDS trout, I will go to your (presumably emptying) embassy (or nearest equivalent) in NYC, and hand out a $25 gift card to Starbucks (American company) to the first American citizen I meet, and tell them it is a parting gift from your head(ress) of state. Thus boosting the moral support that already 100% exists everywhere here, for your sanctions on us. And let me tell you something else about the world. People frakking love Starbucks!! How about maybe get one and I'll maybe consider a 40 minute layover in your country on my way to Riyadh with our "live-in domestic" to have her legally whipped for shrinking my sweaters