[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

when I have the opportunity for a real nice irish I get Redbreast.

that is extremely racist.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i thought you might post that. much love.

shriekingviolet posted:

Also: on my way to the party, a guy tried to mug me as I left an ATM. i sprinted away from him into a busier area of Blasted Strip Mall Hell but there was apocalyptic freezing rain and i fell hard and tore open the ass of a brand new pair of pants. also my knee hurts

needless to say, last night i drank really hard, and tonight i am continuing to drink

the rhizzone needs to get together and buy this poster some pants

[account deactivated]
i'm drinking Leffe, and might move on to some jameson depending on how the night goes

[account deactivated]
someone fell asleep with their face on the keys of an organ, and it sounds really good
[account deactivated]
its happy hour in the CST folks! i just discovered my car is dead and its about 5 degrees outside so im going to put bourbon in this here coffee and probably continue to drink bourbon until i pass out
lol -15 degrees celsius and you're imprisoned in your home. poor little baby
(feels a light draft) welp, this is it folks. the world is engulfed in an uninhabitable nightmare clime, and i shall surely perish
i wouldve done the same if it was a balmy 273 kelvin. altho then my car probly wouldnt be dead
I toured a brewery that's opening soon. The brewer made some remark about how people here cram everything full of hops. so I ask - "will you?" and felt the crowd turn on him. he's mortgaged his house and he's going to make lagers and a 'session hefe that tastes above its abv' or something. good luck. with that
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
definitely digging what you're dishing
[account deactivated]
hey guys i just got my bimonthly imperialism bribe money. what beer pairs well with having the world tilted in my favor
[account deactivated]
it'snot on beeradvocate
a book i read said the labor aristocracy was bad, and like, that's me, so I feel bad. I shouldn't have to experience negative emotions so i'm going to consume commodities. really need some good recs
[account deactivated]
wow
never thought
i would see the day
in which
you
endorse
I
P
A
well, close enough to an IPA.

IPA tastes good, sorry haters.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sup drunkies. i am drinking beers rn and also i had some wine. its good.

a70yJwgQtzo

PETROOOOOOOL
that's what i get for living in the UNITED $NAKKKES