shriekingviolet posted:

gin & tonic w/ rosewater. tastes like old people, in a mysteriously pleasant way

this, but with some mint leaves. really nice.

coffee!! it's an intoxicant haha. am i cool yet
6 dollars for a Budweiser and a shot of Jack where I am. DYTD4L

walkinginonit posted:

6 dollars for a Budweiser and a shot of Jack where I am. DYTD4L

holy shit

Apparently a few bars do this in East Village NYC. Another bar had the deal with Evan Williams (which I like better)
there are convoluted minimum alcohol price bylaws in edmonton which bars have to abide by to prevent things like dumping a horde of drunk belligerent rig pigs into the downtown (happens anyways)

certain locations break it on the regular with no consequences, but they're not pleasant places to drink at so :/
We are about to play dice with the crowd. I can't even post. I just argued with a Eurocommunist.
godspeed, and cram the dice up his nose
there used to be a place in rogers park (chicago) that for $6 u could get a tall boy of pbr, a shot of whiskey (iunno what their well is), and a taco. unfortunately it closed down
Maker's Mark, birthday present from my brother It's been a great year comrades and posters
[account deactivated]
an excellent present. i hope you have an excellent birthday.
im drinking some vodka right now. not as much as i would like, but enough i guess.

fuck this life
[account deactivated]
not enough alcohol for that )':
[account deactivated]

gwarp posted:

im drinking some vodka right now. not as much as i would like, but enough i guess.

fuck this life

vodka is extremely cheap to produce. in the glorious marxist future vodka will be plentiful, and drinking yourself to death will not even make a negative impact on society

[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

there are convoluted minimum alcohol price bylaws in edmonton which bars have to abide by to prevent things like dumping a horde of drunk belligerent rig pigs into the downtown (happens anyways)

certain locations break it on the regular with no consequences, but they're not pleasant places to drink at so :/

i live above a bar that does one dollar shots of well liquor every thursday night and i'd have to say i am in favor of minimum alcohol prices

i'd say $5 for a shot and a tall can of PBR is an okay deal, $3 and you've found shangri-la
uggghhhhh that's insanely cheap ;_; curse you liquor tax paying for socialized medicine new superprisons and jets that won't even fly
[account deactivated]
hi
hi
please hi
fkrs
lol y'all ignored gwap
hi
[account deactivated]
it's ok. bad weekend, didn't work. must work always...
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I can relate. a family member hanged themselves and then some car bombs went off close to my house. was a dytd sort of weekend.

yeesh

walkinginonit posted:

[account deactivated]
My car's MOT expired and I live in the middle of nowhere so Ive been surviving on leftovers from Christmases past. Tesco's brandy (tastes like plastic), bell's scotch, some Malibu (saving it for when the plastic brandy runs out, I like rum), and my personal favourite, pear cider
cider: not as gay as i thought
(still gay though)
my car passed its MOT with no faults so to celebrate I had a traditional Cornish afternoon cream tea to relax after the walk over the dunes. it was maybe a bit unconventional for a cream tea because I didn't put jam on the scone, and also I had cider instead of tea
ret wine