gin & tonic w/ rosewater. tastes like old people, in a mysteriously pleasant way
[account deactivated]
gross.

i'm drinking coors banquet beer.
[account deactivated]
i just spent 15 minutes looking for the actual real video for blondie's heart of glass, increasingly frustrated and confused by the fact that i was being barraged with that shitty video with the godawful pink and yellow dress, only to eventually discover that

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. and google has been censoring my search results to hide the forbidden Good Video

of course, you realize this means war
what the FUCK
[account deactivated]
even more confusing, they keep labeling the Bad Video as 'official,' it's like i'm in some kind of segregated backwater third world internet where the IMF tries to pass off table scraps as service a la russe
for all my second class canadian friends, contraband forbidden content:
http://vimeo.com/56096158
if debbi harry was a president she'd be baberham lincoln
that blondie video works fine for me here in the viper's den
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Dark and Stormy - blackstrap rum and ginger beer with a squeeze of lime. it's nice and warm and molasses-ey with a good ginger bite
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I'm back in new york for about a week. who wants to get a drink?

discipline posted:

I'm back in new york for about a week. who wants to get a drink?

im going 2 sf tomororw sorry i just saw this

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm trying to recreate this amazing drink i had at a speakeasy style mixology venue that combined whiskey with amaro (an italian herbal liquor) and a hint of smoked maple syrup, it was like the whiskeyest whiskey i've ever had

my experiments thus far have failed to achieve greatness. maybe it's because my ice cubes aren't spherical?
i believe you can achieve a similar taste profile and mouthfeel by taking the nutmeg challenge and chasing it with a quart of dran-o
*stops spraypainting wall* what the fuck bro
j & b straight AND a corona!
Natty
ice water and lemon

camera_obscura posted:

i'm trying to recreate this amazing drink i had at a speakeasy style mixology venue that combined whiskey with amaro (an italian herbal liquor) and a hint of smoked maple syrup, it was like the whiskeyest whiskey i've ever had

my experiments thus far have failed to achieve greatness. maybe it's because my ice cubes aren't spherical?

that sounds amazing. you should use whiskey stones instead of ice, don't contaminate your drinks with water (a deadly poison)

shriekingviolet posted:

camera_obscura posted:

that sounds amazing. you should use whiskey stones instead of ice, don't contaminate your drinks with water (a deadly poison)

i have never used whiskey stones but i am told a little bit of water helps free up the flavor a bit. don't worry, i don't give the ice time to melt.

[account deactivated]

TheIneff posted:

ice water and lemon

this is good, and i love it. its a refreshing treat.

lemons in water are gross bacteria factories
delicious bacteria factories
[account deactivated]
i'm pro-biotic, actually.
Stop! Is that poop on your lemon? - today > health - TODAY.com
Diet sunkist + vodka
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]