About to have my first single malt. Yamazaki 12 years old. Nipponese scotch is supposed to be awesome

more intensity
[account deactivated]
im 12, i prefer irish whiskey and i vote
i've never had whiskey before, because it is haraam.
i bought a 200 ml of jack daniels 40% abv tonight. haven't drank in a while, should be good. everything is really good atm.
[account deactivated]
what are communists in beirut like? do they all make funny forum posts on their iphones?
im drinking jim beam and texting my ex-girlfriend. it's not as bad as it sounds, as she texted me first. im gonna try to read some bell hooks, which is the next book in this Jacobin book club (lol) that i still avent been to a meeting of, before i get too damn drunk. it's almost like im doing something worthwhile
Hitler, drinking and texting is more dangerous than drinking and driving.
i thnk my roommate is cheating on his wife
It's worth it if you love him

Hitler posted:

lol

My roommate is gonna pick up the kids from soccer practice
I live with my roommate. I love him very much. We're gonna celebrate our 40th anniversary soon.

Crow posted:

I live with my roommate. I love him very much. We're gonna celebrate our 40th anniversary soon.

*glances over at bed with anime body pillow and smiles warmly*

Crow posted:

Hitler posted:

lol

when i first read this i didnt even think about it hahahahahahaha

I think Henry is cheating on his wife. I will end him with the same lace gloves he gifted me that warm autumn's day so many lifetimes ago.. A bastard, a hopeless bastard. I'll have to send the children away before long. -And I along with them, to a black mound if it would be in Lord's mercy and hand, a stalk to the thresher.
[account deactivated]
8 cans of easy drinking, creamy boddington's pub ale, in sw mo, 5.50 for a 4 pack of pints, what kind of people drinkin this in manchester?
i've stopped drinking, unless someone cute wants to drink with me (:

but no one to my liking has appeared yet, so sober for now
i drink with friction alone

discipline posted:

I'm in lebanon, the land of araq, and got drunk at the communist bar in beirut last night that's right they have a bar for everyone here

ahhh

priority #1 when the Great Basin Progressive Working People's PArty forms is obtaining a liquor license
I'll supply the koolaid and antifreeze
Kool-Aid is out. Gatorade is in.

I drink Gatorade and antifreeze on the daily. It's wonderful.
I just drank a Four Look for the first time in years and I feel more redarted than usual

walkinginonit posted:

I just drank a Four Look for the first time in years and I feel more redarted than usual

they reduced the alcohol and caffeine content and boosted the sugar so it's really not the same but somehow more American...

can anything really be considered american without the first ingredient being high fructose corn syrup
i'm drinking gin & tonics with mint leaves and extra lime. i have a great doctor who told me when it was safe to start drinking again to not interfere with tests at the hospital. i also incidentally got to find out that my liver is still moderately healthy, which is mixed DYTD news
Good luck with the tests. I had a recent scare myself and all it turned out be was a pinched nerve, hope you get similarly mild condition (or nothing)
Thank you. Incompatibility with some medication made my heart go crazy for a little while, had to make sure there I wasn't going to suddenly drop dead. Its looking like my heart is probably 100% healthy and whole, so that's nice
I had the same problem with my medication. Congratulations on not dying yet.
im drinking bourbon and eating a hotdog infused with jalapeno
summer is for bourbon. i'm taking a couple vacation days and heading out to a lakeside cabin in beautiful saskatchewan tomorrow, i'm bringing a bottle of the somewhat overrated but still very good Maker's Mark
maker's mark is pretty good, i likee. the 46 kinda sucks tho imo
i went to drink with mr jools and it was a good time!
im drinking bourbon again. i ate a shitload of cottage cheese to go with it.