in a wild turn of events, i am drinking lemon water
correction: 2.5 liters of beer
at the demo yesterday i witnessed rednecks waving an israeli flag screaming antisemitic slurs at the Jewish Voices For Peace group that stepped in front of them threatening a palestinian family with young children, have been drinking constantly since I got home. gonna run out of beer and start on the liquor soon
150 cl of blonde beer, two from the carrefour hypermarche in montreuil, the last from a tabac bar in saint mande, fuming and some dumb literary type who can't appreciate the beauty of canelo alvarez breaking billy joe saunders' orbital eye socket in three places with a single punch

dizastar posted:

homemade bissap

I just got off night shift and am now on my PTO from work; I have been drinking gin and sparkling water since noon, and it's DYTD all day every day for the next three weeks
ganbatte Gay Swimmer.
see you there

believed to be named after such and such. how does nobody know, it's only 50yo, that's not a name you just like forget about. anyway im getting in the car
recently i like to drink a strong coffee and a large glass of wine at 12am so i can eeek a special final hour of bizarre mental labour - a strange combination tiredness, alcohol and caffeine where my fingers hammer at the keys really hard. i keep the curtains open because its dark outside
grappa with ice
vermouth. just vermouth. now upwards of 900ml
before all you moralists critique the fact that i was the last post itt and make up the majority of the last ten pages, there has been approximately two weeks since my last correspondence here... well well well here we are then. now you see for yourself that you need to step up to the duty to dytd. no crude individualism in the dytd struggle! one can drink another under the table, but to drink the world under the table? impossible! therefore, pour one out for your sadness, then another out for your weakness, and by the time you go to pour one out for your suicide, you wake up! so do it now!
i sorta feel bad just posting natty light over and over again but im not fixin to lie to yall

shriekingviolet posted:

beer and wine