I got a letter from the government the other day
I opened and read it, it said they were suckers
They wanted me to get health insurance or whatever
Picture me given' a damn -- I said never

MadMedico posted:

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2013/11/tatyana-fazlalizadeh-artist-street-harassment-stop-telling-women-smile
http://i.ur.com/El7QJ0K.jpg

Grandmas: The Original Cat-Callers?

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2013/11/tatyana-fedallah-artist-are-sadshaming-memaws-tearing-our-country-apart-k-148866680085

getfiscal posted:

lol women are the best trolls.

its funny how much feminist bloggers go on and on about self-esteem, female empowerment, independence, women making their own life choices, redefining motherhood, etc. and yet the second they come face to face with a confident, attractive, strong, proud mother who doesnt follow the crowd, lives her life unapologetically, and doesnt for a second buy into the Patriarchal conceit of feminine weakness, the first thing they always do is call up the Brute Squad to shit all over her. typical "beta" mentality

YouTube blocked let's play videos and a bunch of manchild fatlords are crying because they can't make a living by playing videogames anymore. The first world "worker" seizing the "means of production"
to be fair, 90% of "real jobs" probably don't need to exist or are actively harmful.
Mlyp.
in a USA context you are completely correct. Entire Earth? Most of our "jobs" are necessary. The alternative is heat-death

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

YouTube blocked let's play videos and a bunch of manchild fatlords are crying because they can't make a living by playing videogames anymore. The first world "worker" seizing the "means of production"

lol dont Let's Plays make up like half the Top 10 most popular Youtube channels? VEVO makin BIG moves

countless wars. trillions dead. every atrocity imaginable wrought upon this hellish earth. the raping and putrefaction of the soil, air, and water which promised to sustain us. all worth it, trivial even, now that we have finally reached that lofty goal first scryed in the entheogenic feverdreams of the First Men: people watching other people play video games
hating let's play? counterpoint: everything electricalbeast has posted
khamsek should name her blog The Desolation of Smug imo
nerd culture is so shitty and bad
big bang theory holy loly

im really hating on bbt recently, i think because people keep smugly telling me to watch it and that im just not smart enough to get it. pretty sure they just pulled their scripts from 12 year old SA posts.

"hey guys, what if rock paper scissors... HAD MORE OPTIONS?"

#WHOA
"fucking genius, lets whip out 14 seasons. the main character is an autism charicature. im a fuckshit!"

libelous_slander posted:

big bang theory holy loly

im really hating on bbt recently, i think because people keep smugly telling me to watch it and that im just not smart enough to get it. pretty sure they just pulled their scripts from 12 year old SA posts.

"hey guys, what if rock paper scissors... HAD MORE OPTIONS?"

#WHOA
"fucking genius, lets whip out 14 seasons. the main character is an autism charicature. im a fuckshit!"

bazinga

getfiscal posted:

bazinga

tbh id probably enjoy the show a lot more without a laughtrack. i find them incredibly obnoxious and lowest-common-denominator.

Wouldn't want someone to miss a joke. jokes are only funny when everyone gets them. 30 rock and parks and rec aren't funny because there's no laughtrack and i don't know when the funny happen
Agreed but for different reasons. I'm going to take down every improv club in USA.
hate BBT but i would wear melissa rauch like a hockey mask
she drew those
dragon-lookin' herms
(herms)
cocks with the vore
(the vore)
she had the whole con hootin for moar
i got invited to a friend's party on friday but this was also the friend who had a halloween party that a dude in an expensive fursuit showed up to. should i go goons
also most of his friends are poly which, like...are there any attractive people in the world who self-identify as "poly"

i got invited to a friend's party on friday but this was also the friend who had a halloween party that a dude in an expensive fursuit showed up to. should i go goons

post the furry halloween party pictures

i met a good looking poly woman a few years ago. obviously there had to be some tragic explanation for it but still, i was surprised.
i think part of the reason why poly ppl are all hideous is that instead of calling themselves swingers or in open relationships they're the kind of people who have to present their desire to fuck lots of people they don't love as an oppressed lifestyle comparable to homosexuality

whats the problem, do you not have a nice enough fursuit or something?

is there such a thing as steam-furrydom?

edit: of course there is
poly pppl are fucken groace. always like budding off ofppl, hanging on their peduncles wavin their damn tentacloids around like "heye look at me, we all reproduce asexuall with eahc other". get afcucking room u freaks
Same byt actual poly people for the actual reasons they;re gross.

Superabound posted:

poly pppl are fucken groace. always like budding off ofppl, hanging on their peduncles wavin their damn tentacloids around like "heye look at me, we all reproduce asexuall with eahc other". get afcucking room u freaks

typical poly picture found(NWS):

Superabound posted:

Superabound, you should be careful talking about this, it's actually against the law to discuss polygamy in Mississippi.

Let's give jools our congratulations

You're going to be a scholar!
le jools-><-le me

MadMedico posted:

Superabound, you should be careful talking about this, it's actually against the law to discuss polygamy in Mississippi.

http://i.ur.com/QwUCGiK.jpg

it doesn say i cant talk about it it just says i cant EXPLAIN it. which is fine because i dont fuckin understand that shit at all!

dude it was like 4am... rhizzonin at predawn
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
when people make fun of otherkin i actually mentally side with otherkin because i'm like fuckin' don't boss people around dude! but when people mention asexuality i just assume it's some horrible form of abuse they've suffered.
can you imagine a grindr app for heterosexuals