*computer program attempts to concoct more jewish name* *seizes up*

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

getfiscal how stoked are you that whores are now legal in canadia

Well now I can see why they timed the decision for right before Christmas.

Good fodder for comedians to do some "Ho Ho Hoes" jokes

Whores Illegal Again After Canada Stopped Believing In Supreme Court and They Slowly Twinkled and Faded Away
thanks for linking to that redpiller blog gyrofry

The premier goal of MRA is to annihilate these notions that men should be masculine, and women should be feminine. MRAs and feminists are hostile to the idea that masculinity and femininity are desirable. The expectation that males carry themselves like men, strong and stoic, is a point of great irritation to them. Paul Elam, founder of the MRA website A Voice For Men, has said that if men were seen as inherently strong and dominant, males who lack these qualities would be seen as less worthy as men. And that that would be bigotry. To believe that men should be masculine and women should be feminine is ‘dangerous,’ according to Elam. Therefore, to say that men be confident and decisive, or that women be graceful and nurturing, is a sin.

Stony Brook University recently erected a men’s studies department, headed by Michael Kimmel, to the delight of MRAs. A little investigation reveals that Kimmel insists that more gender equality is the answer. The leaders of the men’s rights movement are little more than feminists – and this should come as no surprise to one who truly understands the movement. It’s not just one man wanting permission to wear skirts in public – it’s an entire movement based on discontent with being a man.
The Men’s Right’s Movement Lionizes Victimhood

Deep down, MRAs believe not only that men are victims, but that men can only advocate for their rights insofar as they are victims. Victimhood grants legitimacy. Plight makes right. Look at the issues dearest to MRAs, and you’ll find that stories of male victimhood dominate their discussions. Higher male suicide rates, male circumcision, men as rape victims, false rape accusations, divorce ‘theft,’ and men as victims of domestic violence.

Take that last one for example, a man who is beaten by his woman. Accepting responsibility for oneself is a cornerstone of masculinity; if a man is being abused and dominated against his will, by a woman that he himself has chosen, he has utterly failed as a man. He cannot protect himself, let alone his family or friends. Yet MRAs deify broken men like these, as the very icon of their movement. He who values strength disdains they that prize weakness. I have nothing but disgust for men who pride themselves on being victims; were the MRM to actually value manliness, instead of canonizing failures, it would be more popular. Most men don’t want to parade themselves as victims either.
Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears – Marcus Aurelius

Elsewhere, they campaign for female-on-male rape to be recognized as a serious issue – an issue so marginal that everyone else writes them off as crazy for even bringing it up. To the feminist’s claims that women are oppressed, the MRA replies, “hey, me too!” Just as feminists go apoplectic at the mention of sensible advice to help avoid getting raped, the MRA will become livid, if told that he can act to avert disaster.
MRAs Want You To Believe There’s Nothing You Can Do

MRAs bleat so urgently, because they think they are powerless as individuals; only by collective action, ultimately by government fiat, can men be helped. He thinks that if he admits that he can take protective measures, some will say it was his fault when something does happen. So, he must deny that a man can do anything about these dangers. Man must be seen as a weak powerless victim, lest we minimize the challenges he faces.

Tell an MRA how to avoid false rape accusations and you’ll just become one of his targets. You’re ruining his narrative of man as helpless victim. Where the MRA retreats from challenge, the masculine man perseveres, to create the life he desires.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

thanks for linking to that redpiller blog gyrofry

The premier goal of MRA is to annihilate these notions that men should be masculine, and women should be feminine. MRAs and feminists are hostile to the idea that masculinity and femininity are desirable. The expectation that males carry themselves like men, strong and stoic, is a point of great irritation to them. Paul Elam, founder of the MRA website A Voice For Men, has said that if men were seen as inherently strong and dominant, males who lack these qualities would be seen as less worthy as men. And that that would be bigotry. To believe that men should be masculine and women should be feminine is ‘dangerous,’ according to Elam. Therefore, to say that men be confident and decisive, or that women be graceful and nurturing, is a sin.

Stony Brook University recently erected a men’s studies department, headed by Michael Kimmel, to the delight of MRAs. A little investigation reveals that Kimmel insists that more gender equality is the answer. The leaders of the men’s rights movement are little more than feminists – and this should come as no surprise to one who truly understands the movement. It’s not just one man wanting permission to wear skirts in public – it’s an entire movement based on discontent with being a man.
The Men’s Right’s Movement Lionizes Victimhood

Deep down, MRAs believe not only that men are victims, but that men can only advocate for their rights insofar as they are victims. Victimhood grants legitimacy. Plight makes right. Look at the issues dearest to MRAs, and you’ll find that stories of male victimhood dominate their discussions. Higher male suicide rates, male circumcision, men as rape victims, false rape accusations, divorce ‘theft,’ and men as victims of domestic violence.

Take that last one for example, a man who is beaten by his woman. Accepting responsibility for oneself is a cornerstone of masculinity; if a man is being abused and dominated against his will, by a woman that he himself has chosen, he has utterly failed as a man. He cannot protect himself, let alone his family or friends. Yet MRAs deify broken men like these, as the very icon of their movement. He who values strength disdains they that prize weakness. I have nothing but disgust for men who pride themselves on being victims; were the MRM to actually value manliness, instead of canonizing failures, it would be more popular. Most men don’t want to parade themselves as victims either.
Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears – Marcus Aurelius

Elsewhere, they campaign for female-on-male rape to be recognized as a serious issue – an issue so marginal that everyone else writes them off as crazy for even bringing it up. To the feminist’s claims that women are oppressed, the MRA replies, “hey, me too!” Just as feminists go apoplectic at the mention of sensible advice to help avoid getting raped, the MRA will become livid, if told that he can act to avert disaster.
MRAs Want You To Believe There’s Nothing You Can Do

MRAs bleat so urgently, because they think they are powerless as individuals; only by collective action, ultimately by government fiat, can men be helped. He thinks that if he admits that he can take protective measures, some will say it was his fault when something does happen. So, he must deny that a man can do anything about these dangers. Man must be seen as a weak powerless victim, lest we minimize the challenges he faces.

Tell an MRA how to avoid false rape accusations and you’ll just become one of his targets. You’re ruining his narrative of man as helpless victim. Where the MRA retreats from challenge, the masculine man perseveres, to create the life he desires.

Anti-MRA is code for Anti-Femininity

[account deactivated]
thug lessons is complaining that the forum is dead. but who advocated banning its handsomest and most legendary poster? for shame thug lessons
http://lokaltog.github.io/tumblr-argument-generator/
[account deactivated]

MadMedico posted:

http://lokaltog.github.io/tumblr-argument-generator/

SHUT UP, YOU JUDGEMENTAL FEMINIST-ANTEDILUVIAN, WHITE-OVERPRIVILEGED PATRIARCHIST!!!!!!!! YOU BINARY-NORMATIVE REDDITOR!!!!! STOP FUCKING HYPERSEXUALIZING CLOSET-MARGINALIZED INDIVIDUALS!!! stop attacking estrogen-affinity-identifying personalities!!! you smallfat-normative patriarchist!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!! stop attacking PoC-type people! STOP TONE POLICING ME YOU DELUDED BROGRAMMER!!!!!!! you cisgender-normative sexist!!!!!!!!!!!!! to summarize: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JUDGEMENTAL NAZI!

[account deactivated]
jools has murdered the forum. and it isnt even a gyspy. wtf.
someone please probate roseweird for posting animal cruelty
breaking observation: trans vaginas are fleshlights made of dick
iwc thinks climate change is a giant conspiracy to keep the third world down. this is what theism does to your brain ladies and germs
a dude on reddit just called me a carpetbagger because i criticized the response to the boston bombing, lol. i didnt know 1800s shopekeeps had the internet
up here in boston one of my friends' heat went out and sh posted something like "it's so cold i'm literally shaking" and i had to suppress a lol
[account deactivated]
she has ascended... she has become the angel of wddp

roseweird posted:

you've given this a lot of thought! a related observation: men are women hideously twisted by mutagenic hormones. i think i might despair of god and humanity if i had to inhabit a body like yours too. that is why i believe in the necessity of a future free of people whose bones and nerves have been degraded as severely as yours. you are one of the worst cases i have ever seen. i am sorry you were not spared. god bless you, altho you do not believe. i am sorry for posting such dramatic and violent videos but somehow i thought perhaps they would do you some good. i hope one day you learn to love humanity. *floats up into the sky*

you say hideously twisted, I say more evolved

[account deactivated]

up here in boston one of my friends' heat went out and sh posted something like "it's so cold i'm literally shaking" and i had to suppress a lol

why did you have to suppress a lol to an online post. This story has more holes than Swiss cheese. You're going to jail for a long time.

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i would expect you to be cooler and funnier if that were true

learn better Science please.

tpaine posted:

my finger is hovering over the probate button. it's shaking too...but is it dts? or my eagerness to punish this fucklenut? methinks it could be either.

looks like tpaine is gettin upset!

[account deactivated]
It's pretty gross and problematic that you say I'm "not funny" when I present as such.
[account deactivated]
Nsfw
http://en.inkei.net/Jools

roseweird posted:

ohhhh i'm so sorry, it's just you've got this really noticeable scrub of unfunny 2000s-era goony bullshit sprouting all over your face, so i guess i didn't realize you were trying to present as funny? i hope you can see how someone might get confused... please don't take it personally, i'll try to be more sensitive in the future.

so what's your lf username and why the gimmick

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

lol don't be stupid. i knew sa through a couple of friends from on an old file sharing service i used in high school, who linked me threads sometimes. they did not read lf though so neither did i, just gbs shit which is why goatstein seems so familiar! but i was not familiar with lf before coming here last summer, tho i have picked up on the history since then. i'm sorry to disappoint you but the lf groupthink personality isn't actually as hard to crack and mimic as you imagine it is.

nah its not that, i just have a different past with the site, came in through the ironic forums, ended up on lf, mostly lurked because someone would end up articulating something better than me anyhow. anytime i looked at gbs the threads were shit like "let's text eachother" and i was like "nope"

i was introduced to the something awful forums in the autumn of 2003 when i spent the night with goon Major Failure (noted creator of the comic series Zoofights, who now has a job writing opinion pieces for the New Statesman) in his dorm room at Emmanuel College, Cambridge. He spent a long time talking about fyad and the furry concentration camp
i can kind of understand why women get messed up in the head by objectification, like if you see a beautiful talented actress you're probably thinking yeah but i bet her boobs are weird and then she does nudity and theyre awesome and then you start horking down ben and jerrys stuft crust pizza
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/32-powerful-and-brutally-honest-tweets-from-lifeofamuslimfem