dont forget ghey
im totally gay for my wife irl.

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 10, 2014 23:31:56) for this post!

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

My wife left me

goondolences

Canadian whiskey

lol

canadian whiskey is the most appropriate whiskey for a manhattan you low class fuckworb.

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 12, 2014 23:33:57) for this post!

technically its rye whiskey but thats more difficult to get and is almost identical

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 13, 2014 12:25:57) for this post!

the dodgers and giants fans in the chat window on the sports streaming site i watch are arguing about who has better homeless people

technically its rye whiskey but thats more difficult to get and is almost identical

Old Overholt is pretty affordable and not that hard to find.

did anybody see silva get knocked the fuck out
that's wat he get 4 playing hed game with the jung hungry buck
he's also old
silva could have destroyed that guy if he wasnt such a farking dumbarse

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 7, 2014 02:03:30) for this post!

i guess you get cocky when you are the greatest fighter in the world

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 7, 2014 09:57:37) for this post!

[account deactivated]
Jim Norton ‏@JimNorton 6 Jul

That fight reminds me of what happens when I brag to a girl that I'm going to fuck the shit out of her.
i just read a SJ person use the word "theophobe" to describe a person who criticizes catholic priests too much. the internet is beautiful

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 7, 2014 22:53:18) for this post!

that makes me think they find the cosby show more frightening than the average person

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 8, 2014 10:19:52) for this post!

babyfinland posted:

that makes me think they find the cosby show more frightening than the average person

http://wakeupwakeuptothesun.tumblr.com/post/54434373167/smh-when-white-people-think-theyre-allowed-to
smh when white people think they’re allowed to watch the cosby show.

can you honestly say you even understand it? it’s so steeped in black culture i can’t imagine a white person relating to the stories or getting the jokes. not to mention every other show on tv is made by you for you, so why do you want to steal this ONE? leave this ONE THING for us, you fucks.

not everything you see belongs to you.

hahahahaha
[account deactivated]

these dudes are millionaires
thats fucking hilarious shitJOKE-

jokes.

JOKE-
Is, that a Windows tablet?
i almost got into a fight with a psycho vet on the street lol

he was yelling at this pregnant muslim woman, telling her to go back to where she came from terrorist bitch etc. so people were like staring and i stopped walking and started towards him looking mean, and i guess he got embarassed that people were looking at him so he left shouting stuff. he like quickly stormed away and gave us the middle finger
Where's my Mickey? WHERE IS IT GODDAMMIT? I NEED IT!
Free goatstein and all political prisoners
"Hey everybody, want to hear my Bill Cosby impression?"

"Rizzim Frazzim Sweaters Jello Pudding and a hipping and a hopping and a bipping and a bopping POKEMON!"

*a door smashes open and an indecipherable screech is heard*

"Is..is that, that's Slashie?"
[account deactivated]
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kevin-patrick-dawes
podcast krew this is hilarious

me-><-jools
i'm out, but i shan't risk another encounter with the LF-stasi who toss you away on trumped up charges, so i guess i am exiled to this forum, camarades.
are you cyclone teen

are you cyclone teen

no.

are you at least asexual
i am, lamentably, heterosexual.
before the zimmerman verdict arrives let me just say that every white person in florida should be killed

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 13, 2014 16:00:48) for this post!