le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i know quite a few relatively decent looking women irl, and i've never heard one of them ever complain about or even mention being catcalled. yet its a daily occurrence for trannies and internet feminists. this seems incongruous

i dont see how its any less likely than all the badas rednecks i know constantly staring down and punking out hordes of carjacking urban thugs during their daily trips through the ghetto. Sometimes a standing ovation is just a standing ovation, goatsyteins

more like standing ovulation
have you ever noticed the freakishly unlikely percentage of catcalling stories that involve the complainant "being sick", having "messy, disheveled hair", and "verbal interaction with strangers"?
are you saying empathy = cat-calling

libelous_slander posted:

are you saying empathy = cat-calling

considering that most alleged catcallers come from immigrant populations who have yet to be completely alienated and austisticized by American-style capitalism and technology, its entirely possible

The Pathologization of Friendly Compliments
it's a thought that's occurred to me before but I was ostracized for suggesting it.

even though I saw a ted talks about seduction where a woman with a dominant latin background explained latin culture and why certain classic patriarchal attitudes are not considered male dominant in a latin context.
simply put, she was not marxist and consistently erased class.
i like that gellert grindlewald was on the bbc and the host said "what do you say about the GCHQ chief saying that these disclosures are bad" and greenwald said "government officials lie sometimes and we should be skeptical of their unsubstantiated claims" and the cameronailure host, just aghast that anyone would make such an "explosive" claim, chimped out so hard they had to edit out some of the interview
Roseweird I can understand your concerns but this is the referential video:
TBIL2sdfoVc
I also found this when trying to find the original:
jnS66SszwEs

Again, I'm familiar with the western image of catcalling as portrayed by the "new york construction worker" yelling at the lead actress, and I'm sure this idiocy occurs all the time, which is problematic. However i do think there are 2 sides to this.

i like that gellert grindlewald was on the bbc and the host said "what do you say about the GCHQ chief saying that these disclosures are bad" and greenwald said "government officials lie sometimes and we should be skeptical of their unsubstantiated claims" and the cameronailure host, just aghast that anyone would make such an "explosive" claim, chimped out so hard they had to edit out some of the interview

Meanwhile Mark Ames did yet another hit piece on Greenwald at his new site and on the same page there is a link to this article.
http://pando.com/2013/11/28/venezuelas-war-on-free-enterprise/

Saddest of all is the realization that the business community, so often a repository of common sense during calamitous times, is being repressed and muzzled at exactly the time it is most needed.

Antonio Herrera-Vailant is based in Caracas and is the former CEO of the Venezuelan American Chamber of Commerce.

more like pedo.com

Edited by wasted ()

i know quite a few relatively decent looking women irl, and i've never heard one of them ever complain about or even mention being catcalled. yet its a daily occurrence for trannies and internet feminists. this seems incongruous

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2013/11/tatyana-fazlalizadeh-artist-street-harassment-stop-telling-women-smile

Somewhere at a college campus

"Excuse me ma'am, can I talk to you for a minute about the new Voter ID law being pushed by Republicans in the state senate?"

*Canvasser gets beaten to a pulp with a collapsible baton*
man, I'm so glad I never paid for NSFWcorp
maybe a break is needed

libelous_slander posted:

Roseweird I can understand your concerns but this is the referential video:

I also found this when trying to find the original:

Again, I'm familiar with the western image of catcalling as portrayed by the "new york construction worker" yelling at the lead actress, and I'm sure this idiocy occurs all the time, which is problematic. However i do think there are 2 sides to this.

can we pick the side not represented by terrible ted talks?

hey, maybe there are two sides to this whole 'women voting' thing, just look at this youtube i found:

it's interesting to me how we forgot the etymology of "homophobia." people now append the -phobia suffix to any dislike of any group, which obviously makes no literal sense. it's important to understand that the term homophobia came from the idea that people who disliked gays were just behaving that way because they were afraid that they were gay themselves. this was never actually true; as recently as 1990 almost everyone in america had opinions about homosexuals that were to the right of the modern-day republican party, and nonetheless 90% of the american population were not secret gays. but at least it made some logical sense. now we use it for shit like "fatphobia" and i dont think that anyone who finds fat people gross secretly believes that they themselves weigh 400 pounds
i have found the most easily trolled people in the world: pedophile apologists. theres tons on reddit and it's so easy to work them into a froth with the added bonus that there's a punchline: once theyre at fever pitch inform them that they were just reported to tips.fbi.gov and watch them have panic attacks in real time

it's interesting to me how we forgot the etymology of "homophobia." people now append the -phobia suffix to any dislike of any group, which obviously makes no literal sense. it's important to understand that the term homophobia came from the idea that people who disliked gays were just behaving that way because they were afraid that they were gay themselves. this was never actually true; as recently as 1990 almost everyone in america had opinions about homosexuals that were to the right of the modern-day republican party, and nonetheless 90% of the american population were not secret gays. but at least it made some logical sense. now we use it for shit like "fatphobia" and i dont think that anyone who finds fat people gross secretly believes that they themselves weigh 400 pounds

Have you seen American Beauty, goat?

No y
It's essentially pedophile apologia while simultaneously attack gay panic
Gay panic sounds pretty fruity imo
gay picnic

Panopticon posted:

gay picnic

deleted scenes

why wont leftists admit that the reason the proletarians aren't included in Marxist discourse is that the proles don't care about Marxism, and this is due to a)the evils of really existing communism, b) the fact that the proles are barely literate swine, and c) the proles rarely if ever give a fuck about anything if they're not actively starving or otherwise going to die immediately. vanguardism 4eva

the proles don't care about Marxism

Hm well goat my personal exp with the proles tells me that they do care about many of these issues but have no framework to discuss them with or sense of connection to larger issues or other people affected by the same issues.
I feel like the reason is mostly that nobody wants to talk to them because they're rude and usually stronger than you and arent willing or able to talk about the same gay things as you care about. Not you, goat stein, but The communist Movement. (12 guys at nyu)

libelous_slander posted:

It's essentially pedophile apologia while simultaneously attack gay panic

ephebophile apologia

gyrofry posted:

ephebophile apologia

my favorite my bloody valentine album

Caroline Berg Eriksen, Fitness Blogger, Causes Stir With Selfie 4 Days After Giving Birth

Horfingtom Post posted:

Fitness blogger, soccer wife and new mom Caroline Berg Eriksen has caused a stir online after posting a nearly naked selfie, showing her chiseled stomach, mere days after giving birth.

Eriksen, 26, is the wife of Norwegian Premier League player Lars-Kristian Eriksen and the woman behind the biggest fitness blog in Norway, Fotball Frue. On Nov. 28, just four days after giving birth to her baby girl, Nelia, Eriksen posted an Instagram photo of herself posing in a bra and black underwear. "I feel so empty, and still not... 4 days after birth," she wrote.

The photo has since garnered major attention.

Writer Suzanne Aabel responded to the picture on her blog, questioning if her and Eriksen are even of the same species. Australia's Mama Mia blogger, Rebecca Sparrow, called Eriksen's photo a "disservice."

"This whole situation has become ludicrous," Sparrow wrote. "The competition for women to give birth and then immediately remove any trace from their bodies that they ever carried a child is OBSCENE. There is no other word for it. Actually, it’s more than obscene – this 'Look how hot I still am!' obsession and need for public endorsement."

"Focusing on HOW we look post-baby detracts from how we feel," she continued. "And THAT is what we need to be concerned about with all new mothers. Motherhood is overwhelming on so many levels. We need to shift this goddamn focus back to the mental health of our mothers."

Meanwhile, Cafe Stir blogger Ericka Sóuter defended Eriksen, saying that, as a fitness blogger, it is her job to look good. Critics, she said, may have issues with themselves more than issues with Eriksen, and women should be celebrated regardless of their post-baby size.

Eriksen, who gained 22 pounds during her pregnancy, has defended herself and her body.

“During the pregnancy, people kept telling me that my body will never be the same and I wanted to show everybody that’s not entirely true,” she told ABC News, adding that she has not worked out since giving birth on Nov. 25. “I think all women should be proud of themselves, regardless of how they look after labor."

Eriksen's story comes just weeks after California fitness enthusiast, Maria Kang, made headlines for posting a photo to Facebook showing off her washboard abs. In the pic, the 32-year-old mom posed in a sports bra beside her three young children. She captioned the image "What's your excuse?" and received a flurry of criticism for being a "bully" toward other mothers.

Niece just got her period. Jealousy ensues. (self.asktransgender)
Consent.txt

"Whereas most patterns are about getting a woman into bed, The Door is aimed at controlling her after you've started sleeping with her. Other patterns that you've used on her have anchored immense pleasure to you. The Door creates an anchor for the loss of that pleasure.

You've already had intercourse with the girl. The ideal setting for the power of the door, which is a power and control pattern, is right after you've had intercourse and you're in bed with the girl, and at this time hopefully you've set up the fact that you're also the man of her dreams and fulfil her emotional needs. You're fooling around in bed, you've already had a great time, and you go, "sweetheart, what's that over there?" and you point towards the door. And she'll say, "well you know, that's a door, silly." And you say, "yeah, you know.. I'm a real positive person, but.. I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don't know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open the door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you'd never be able to hear my voice again and you'd never be able to feel my touch again." Ok, right here is where she starts going, "I don't like this door business at all." And at this time you just reassure her.. "ok, alright sweetheart, you're right. You really shouldn't think about the door and you really don't have to think about the door." So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever and say, "you know, a terrible thing happened the other day. My friend was hit by a truck. I mean, it was awful, by the time they got him to hospital he was dead. I can't believe it, you know? It's almost as if, it would be a horrible thing you know when you think about.." (point towards the door) "..that no matter even if you were to get that door opened and you were to search, that you could never find me again.." Then she starts freaking out. You calibrate more on that part of, "you will never be able to see me again, you'll never be able to hear my voice again."

"You'll never be able.. all that fun we had together, all those great times we had together, walking along the beach, hand in hand in the moonlight, we would never be able to do those things again and even if you were to open that door, you would search and you could never find." And she's at the point where she's saying, "no no I hate this door. Let's stop this door now, are you trying to upset me?" And you say, "oh, I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm just saying these are just things that are popping into my mind, ok?" So play around some more. Get her good and nice and hot again, fool around, have a good time with her, joke, and then then get back into the door and say, "you know, God, still you know, about life's tragedies.. I mean, I just keep on thinking how.." At this point you can already see that this is starting to make her feel uncomfortable. You want to create that sense in her that you can walk out and she'll feel terrible for the rest of here life. You want to anchor that response. I'll get up and she'll say, "well what are you doing?" And I'll say, "I'm going to the bathroom." I go up to the bedroom door and slam it. That right there will freak her out. Then I'll open the door and say, "oh, I'm sorry. You know, I'm sorry, I'm just playing with this door again. You know, you really shouldn't think about this door now and you really don't want to think about this door now."

Having anchored that sense of loss and pain to the door, you can trigger it whenever needed. Whatever negative behavior may come up that you want to stop, the first time you just get up and slam the door. Whether you walk out the door depends on the level of bullshit. On later occasions you can just indicate tbe door in some manner.

libelous_slander posted:

Caroline Berg Eriksen, Fitness Blogger, Causes Stir With Selfie 4 Days After Giving Birth

lol women are the best trolls.