le nelson mandela face has been updated to reflect his victories in heaven,.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/12/20/canada-anti-prostitution/4142685/

asdfasdf4556 posted:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/12/20/canada-anti-prostitution/4142685/

Old news buddy.

i have figured out a pretty accurate test to see if somebody is a racist. are you ready? here goes: country music sucks. was your first thought "yeah, but what about rap??" congrats you're racist

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i have figured out a pretty accurate test to see if somebody is a racist. are you ready? here goes: country music sucks. was your first thought "yeah, but what about rap??" congrats you're racist

FCZB-k4jKBc

i like country and rap.

t5wyggh posted:

it's not polite to share private information about other posters on the forum

whatever happen to goldenliontamarin

whatever happen to goldenliontamarin

he's twitter famous: https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen

goat you should get on twitter. i bet you could be hugely obnoxious to half-famous people. that's probably more fun than trolling average redditors. a lot of mid-level politicians read their own messages so you can bombard them with troophate and then see if you can make them flip out. you shouldn't do this, and should be focusing on getting straight As so that you can become the first millionaire sociologist or whatever, but it's an option.
the first millionaire sociologist was Engels (adjusted for todays dollars(

Keven posted:

the first millionaire sociologist was Engels (adjusted for todays dollars(

speaking of well adjusted, get a load of this guy!

Hissing like a snake and moving closer to you
[account deactivated]

This is probably the last 90s video that will ever be made.
ive got too many life responsibilities to be on twitter getfiscal
getfiscal you should make your twitter handle @twitfiscal
http://www.thetallestman.com/whoisthetallest/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1330
I've dreaded the q&a talks on political presenters forever because at least once if not more someone will take their platform to ask Chomsky a question about the media to launch into a rambling ,five-minute advocacy of their pet issue and I really just want Mussolini to barge through the door and have them all gunned down
anybody read that article about how machines will automate half of all existing jobs in 10 years? turns out pol pot was right all along
But Gen Y is too lazy to work anyway and those are probably all in trades.
The marxism thread is getting bumped down pretty hardcore so I think I've done my job. Never give up, NEVER SURRENDER.
[account deactivated]
today i watched british horse racing completely by accident. it was weird to see it presented in such a high-class fashion because i've been to horse tracks in real life. if you haven't, the best way to imagine the people there is that a sinister corporation or the mafia invented time travel in the 1970s and sent a bunch of guys in suits forward in time to cheat on sports betting, but for some reason the time dilation process replaces 50% of your blood with cheap whiskey
No Anti-flag, I will not die for my government.
going forward in time to cheat on sports would be difficult.
[account deactivated]
my wife made me watch Frozen last night with the child. i wish i was still young enough to just enjoy all the cartoon songs and shit without going jesus there was ten feet of snow in july and they just cut off relations with their biggest trading partner for no good reason, every fucking commoner in the kingdom is going to die of starvation

getfiscal posted:

going forward in time to cheat on sports would be difficult.

look i never said it was a good plan.

roseweird posted:

breaking observation: trans vaginas are fleshlights made of dick

you've given this a lot of thought! a related observation: men are women hideously twisted by mutagenic hormones. i think i might despair of god and humanity if i had to inhabit a body like yours too. that is why i believe in the necessity of a future free of people whose bones and nerves have been degraded as severely as yours. you are one of the worst cases i have ever seen. i am sorry you were not spared. god bless you, altho you do not believe. i am sorry for posting such dramatic and violent videos but somehow i thought perhaps they would do you some good. i hope one day you learn to love humanity. *floats up into the sky*

i believe that both men and women are beautiful (in their own way) yet inherently flawed and fractured schisms of an original perfect dyad rent asunder by the fundamental metaphysical crisis of a dualistic universe. much like my posts

[account deactivated]
well i didnt mean that they were necessarily separated by gender, only by being. obviously some men pair with other men and some women pair with other women. but everyone by themselves is incomplete, no matter what modern pop psychology tells incels and social misanthropes to help quell their lonliness and despair
[account deactivated]
TPAINE......

[account deactivated]
George is getting a bloody nose!!
Anybody see that story about a German woman in India who got gangraped while napping on a train? Pretty deep sleeper. I wake up when my cat lies down next to me.