Keven posted:

No science is real, but some science is less real than others.

roseweird posted:

epigenetics just says that some genes act like switches, or relate to products of those genes that act like switches

Adolf Hitler posted:
Nur was schaltbar ist,
ist überhaupt

sorry for the interruption, now back to regular programming

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
A simp, totally
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
The 2 things that must be true
1. Society will be destroyed under its own weight, our deaths via manmade environmental collapse is inevitable
2. Science will continue ever upwards and ever forwards, till we know everything, assuming a bounded set of everything defined as everything we're able to observe and understand that's useful or interesting to those in power.
[account deactivated]
☣EPIGENETICS CONTAINMENT AREA: DO NOT READ THIS THREAD☣
Can i get on this ``twitter'' game w/out anysense of humour or wit-.. wahaha WHO am i kidding of course i can

Send-email-to:
twitter@twitter.com
Delifroyo666@tormail.com
Topic:
New account application! 🇰🇵

Content:
I wish to reserve The username (aka "twitser" ) "Juche'stDidNotDoThat420" tyvm (thats Interwebs for 'teens young Venezuelan but male')

Ill Be posting My sweet username here soon If The application process goes through
good luck trvelari
this is a live test of twitter containment thread integrity. in the event of a breach we ask you to calmly evacuate the faily planet
These twitter people just spend so much time concerned with other pundits, it's what they spend most of their doing it seems. Pundit struggle is the motor of history now I guess
Nobody can change events or convince anybody of anything, we can only make celebrities with oppositional viewpoints look stupid in front of an audience of tens of thousands.

tears posted:

swampman posted:

trying to limit myself to watching this 6-7 times a day max

lol is that ikea?
yes gssh it is
[account deactivated]
everything is a bird.

Belphegor posted:

These twitter people just spend so much time concerned with other pundits, it's what they spend most of their doing it seems. Pundit struggle is the motor of history now I guess

it helps people pretend they're pundits themselves which is a nice fantasy to have about arguing about things if you're into it as a hobby. what i think is weak about Twitter is when like former Rhizzone poster "deadken" Sam Kriss gets his brass ring but then gets into this big ongoing fight with a guy named Enduk of the Thousand Sorrows like he's tunneling down to a lower tier to tap a thin vein of owns.

That's too many letters to be a user name on twitter. 🤔
It could be a display name.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol i searched "rhizzone" on something awful and found them spending a half page debating how many levels of irony one of my posts picked up by rhizzone.txt was on https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824498&pagenumber=274&perpage=40#post474445659
can somebody please screenshot the half page ? it sounds funny but I don't want to register
seems kinda tricky to screenshot that much screen but ill just c&p the directly relevant stuff

Spoiler!

i searched the name of the forum recently and a lot of people think we're ufo linked illuminati because of sam and idk jeb lund for some reason??
one of the best reasons to still post here is the slowly intensifying determination of a bunch of Online that they will figure out the unifying deadly serious think piece core belief that lies at the forum's heart.. i have to see how this turns out
i found it https://rhizzone.net/forum/9/
Lmao thanks I'll Migé
[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i find eve peyser irrationally attractive

my boner, goons

ypu already admitted it was irrational, we dont need further convincing

cars posted:

one of the best reasons to still post here is the slowly intensifying determination of a bunch of Online that they will figure out the unifying deadly serious think piece core belief that lies at the forum's heart.. i have to see how this turns out

actually i am one of a group of core members who know each other irl and coordinate what targets the rhizzone shall next destroy