normal stuff from most English-language Twitter about Ukraine/Russia, in that most people don’t give a shit about it at all. But among the left-liberals who do, there is absolutely a shift on the part of your average left-liberal towards mask-off, unabashed genocidal sentiment toward Russian civilians. Very recently, that sort of talk was scrupulously avoided in public conversation among this group. Those wishing widespread death on “enemy” civilians in colorful ways were either uneasily tolerated as loudmouth posturers or sheepishly lectured by their peers.

All of that is gone now. These same people respond to every news item the same way: they want as many Russians killed as possible, no matter their political stance, their position on the current Russian leadership or where they live in the world. They want every Russian to die.
hardcore cultivation of the “strong man” brand of slavophobia, the years of official xenophobic conspiracy theorizing, etc. are all paying dividends. Just 24 hours later the same left-liberals are openly mocking the ANTI-government demonstrators in Russia, saying they’re selfish brats who aren’t doing enough because they’re still alive, Russia hasn’t collapsed into bloody civil war, and so on. This is a pretty clear set-up for Navalny or the next Navalny, whichever fash figure is picked by Washington for the conversion of current unrest into the next try at an an armed Western-funded coup, to step in as a messianic figure in the Western press, as CIAnonymous “senior officials” explain that clearly the Russians can’t think for themselves, so any thinking, Heiling Hitler, etc., Our Man In Russia does for them is absolutely necessary.
someone posted something from that Trot group trying to capture DSA and I had my first close look at Trots on Twitter. And I should have seen this coming, but easily the funniest development among Trots is how they still pick up that awkward propaganda doctrine from each other where they talk in mangled slang from 5-10 years ago to try and sound like they’re in touch with the masses, but nowadays that means they’re all on Twitter trying to reply to ANARCHO JEW SMASHER like “goth gf energy tho, but what’s really uwu soyjack is the Fourth International”
the good news its that elon musk liquidating twitter for petty revenge while never personally suffering physical deprivation for an instant, is going to pump tHE r H i z z o n E full of flavor
once twitter has been obliterated all the rhizzoners who went there are going to return for a HUGE forum posting :prayer:
the word is that getfiscal has already signed with quora dot com
it seems to me that the Emerald Merchant's Son has confused buying the stable with buying the horses
I would never confuse buying the stable with buying the horses.
my next correct prediction for the twitter stuff is. ok. all these people read an email from the CEO that said "hey, if you don't want to be my pet, just refrain from saying "i want to be your pet" and i will give you three months' severance." and they all said, haha, well obviously i will take the three months, and they already believe they will get the three months' wages. so i predict, no, they will have to try and sue for their money. and i know this post isnt funny now but it will be when i'm right.

swampman posted:

the good news its that elon musk liquidating twitter for petty revenge while never personally suffering physical deprivation for an instant, is going to pump tHE r H i z z o n E full of flavor

Greeting's

hi realsubtle
spending 44 billion dollars to own my haters

tears posted:

spending 44 billion dollars to own my haters

Doing this and it not even working. Doing this and it pie-splatter rake-smack cigar-explodes in my fucking face bugsbunny style.

good schadenfreude these days! yum, yum :d