trolls itt think a woman with clear alabaster skin and big nipply jew tits isnt hot. shaking my damn head
[account deactivated]
i dont understand why you're mad roseweird.
don't shame my sexuality
[account deactivated]
i think the lady is hot roseweird. stop shaming
[account deactivated]
i guess if youre horny enough u just gotta talk about it
soy horny
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i didn't know jew tits were a thing

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

don't shame my sexuality

If you were actually as you say "soy horny" then you would go masturbate or beg your wife to touch you, or maybe inflict yourself extramaritally, but what does not resolve the issue is typing about it in a place where people have asked you not to. Continuing to talk about your penis here is the equivalent of taking it out at the exact same Walmart you've been told not to before. Your sex aggression is unwelcome, dumbass

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I was going to apologize because I've been trying to not deliberately antagonize posters here, and I guess I am still apologizing, but man swampers moralizing about my Sexual Aggression is making it hard to not just dig into this laugh mine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
shes all right
[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

I was going to apologize because I've been trying to not deliberately antagonize posters here, and I guess I am still apologizing, but man swampers moralizing about my Sexual Aggression is making it hard to not just dig into this laugh mine

I'd forgotten how on the internet telling someone they're obnoxious is "moralizing"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

best thing about goat is when i ask about jew tits he delivers.

it makes me tear up when you read my wife's wedding vows

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

there's an infinite other internet to honk off about women's bodies... can we have just one nice space

this is the faily planet where *dying elderly japanese chainsmoker voice* MY EVIL IS LAW

hey marimite is this the shit you were talking about in the syria thread

the drama seems especially diffuse this time and hard to follow and tbh i don't care enough to do a deep dive but maybe others do, idk

i was just hoping to see what that "real" party was going to be, but i don't think any elaboration followed, despite at least one query

ed: doesn't she have an account ehre? whyd she stop posting, someone get her back here to explain herself

Edited by Constantignoble ()

It's not just her, it's a whole bunch of people involved to the point that umfuld and earwulf are memes unto themselves. They've been going at PSL/WWP for awhile, and saw the recent Congress of Resistance as an opportunity because Ben Norton was part of a panel. Some people attending the event sort of believe what they're saying, so they debated whether to walk out or disrupt the panel. This was all on twitter, I'm not involved with the event or the related orgs. Don't think it turned into anything though. I sort of get it if you're part of a different tendency and want to criticize their line, but what's mostly been happening is purity tests, insinuations, and other cult bullshit. If you criticize anyone involved you're attacking a "principled communist", and as such, should be assumed to be a cop according to them. @nemorazii has broken down a lot of what they do and what accounts are prob socks, but they seem to be involved in counter-doxxing and stuff I'm not really a fan of.
jfc so glad I left Twitter
I should add none of this is new, the theories mostly started with the drama over PPGD.

Constantignoble posted:

ed: doesn't she have an account ehre? whyd she stop posting, someone get her back here to explain herself

She has an account here but only came by to own Thug Lessons about Syria. She really hates this place and thinks it's noxious, on account of the bros and irony or whatever.

Constantignoble posted:

Lol pretty sure she's not in any big armed communist org, what the fuck is this?

swampman posted:

actually i am one of a group of core members who know each other irl and coordinate what targets the rhizzone shall next destroy

good gravy..

whats that piss pig guy upto now?

Constantignoble posted:

hey marimite is this the shit you were talking about in the syria thread

the drama seems especially diffuse this time and hard to follow and tbh i don't care enough to do a deep dive but maybe others do, idk

i was just hoping to see what that "real" party was going to be, but i don't think any elaboration followed, despite at least one query

She stopped posting on the public forums a few years ago, but still posts regularly in the secret pdf and other hidden rhizzone forums.

She is discussing armed actions to take with babyFinland there right now in fact

tpaine posted:

stop chimping out swampman.

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017/09/18/25419894/witness-neo-nazi-threw-a-banana-before-he-got-socked-in-the-face

Not really posting on this website much due to the strong anti-horny stance the administration has taken. I'm a committed nofapper & sex party attender and I won't have my lifestyle degenerated and erased by people who are uncomfortable with lived human experience.
#hornyleft

tears posted:

whats that piss pig guy upto now?

What he should be up to is getting an account here