[account deactivated]
Twitter has increased character limits to 280 and has now been cleared as a revolutionary platform
140 was too few imo. remains to be seen if 280 is too many
my thoughts on the new character limit (1/200) (used to be 1/400)
[account deactivated]
yeah we should tone down our redkahina talks
so who all is in the RedKahina/Phil Greaves/earwulf/cordeliers/soviettes/redrickshaw/youseemfine/cuttlefish clique? need a banlist tbh

Edited by JohnBeige ()

don't group cuttlefish in with them.
Here's my banlist:

http:\\www.twitter.com

roseweird posted:

so i said to goatstein here not that long ago "please don't talk about sex just like you don't talk about poop" but currently this forum seems to be full of people talking about piss and shit and puke, it's disgusting and it's undermining my moral authority on this point

poop is a natural part of life roseweird.

[account deactivated]
Need a Verrit code on this one
Recently bought sexy underpants that I'm going to wear during (or more accurately, slightly before) sex, see my twitter for proof. Later everyone, I hope you're all safe and well.
lowtax's twitter account was suspended and no one noticed or cared. makes me think there are a bunch of other things on twitter i dont notice or care about
phil greaves but its 280 characters now
richard "lowtax" kyanka

tears posted:

phil greaves but its 280 characters now

everyone does if they install like a firefox/chrome extension

kamelred posted:

saw this on a twitch stream

kamelred posted:

this ended up lasting for only ~12 hours of people on Twitter making fun of them and the shitty comic book they made for it before it got cancelled

i don't see it as realistic to expect a subsidiary of Disney to shy away from stuff like that and consumer and Twitter activism are usually both bullshit, but i think that's a pretty cool sign of the times anyway, that a lot of people got mad instantly and stayed that way even though the Northrop Grumman superhero team they invented for the book was Diverse, and that it was troublesome enough for the Disney people to decide it wasn't worth it, probably because the end goal was to set up a joint booth at a public event where a lot of the sort of people who attend the event would have enjoyed just hanging out by the booth all day giving them crap for it

apparently, she was chanting 'i love my president'
i see she had a burger, for strength

very cool how a high profile person with every reason to hate US imperialism and who did more damage to it than anyone in our generation is getting sucked into the world of dumbfuck meaningless "left" celebrity activism. also cool how this gives validation to all the nutbars who think Manning is CIA, who I will fight right here and now if any of them are reading this
update: I am no longer looking to fight, as my thirst was slaked by someone on twitter who thinks discipline is CIA

[account deactivated]

When our Lord and Master Jesus Christ said, ``Repent'' (Mt 4:17), he willed the entire life of believers to be one of repentance. 1/95

[account deactivated]
is that you? no one has RT'd so how'd you see it lol
thats jeffery. hes schizophrenic

JohnBeige posted:

is that you? no one has RT'd so how'd you see it lol

if you search twitter for the name of this web site 75-90% of the results at any given time are from that person, ever since another banned former poster stopped replying three or four times to every post by rhizzone dot text. considering recent events i think that ratio is maybe a good thing though? insofar as not even liberals have been dumb enough to believe this place represents the left or their idea of it

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

full circle

hell if it still is not 100% right.

roseweird posted:

yeah i was searching precisely to see how much attention sam kriss had drawn to this place

between him, GLT and the Dylann Roof thing that put the site in the Washington Post i think the one or two reporters who slip this far down just bookmark us as the vale of Fail and never return

I had no idea about the Washington Post thing, so here it is for other latecomers
[account deactivated]
its you

marimite posted:

the new meme is marcyists and maoists accusing each other of being crypto-trots

they are now exchanging barbs over liu shaoqi. maybe there really IS a cultural revolution in america...