[account deactivated]
vivek chibber
[account deactivated]
i am reading the back of an individually wrapped moist towelette package whilst i devour this pulled pork sandwich
and?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!
it was delicious
[account deactivated]
1:00 a.m : Okay well we continue to watch movies and smoking cigarettes, (while farting and belching). The bodyload is still there, it's terrible if I could be like this all the time it would be awesome, but I'm really in flange plate. I sink into his bed like an old mold
im readign a book on hegel, in the sunshine, it's great

deadken posted:

im readign a book on hegel, in the sunshine, it's great

Is it Hegel's Development: Towards the Sunlight?

no

deadken posted:

no

What book is it then?

wasted posted:

deadken posted:

no

What book is it then?

reason and revolution by herbert marcuse

“Christianity is not an intellectual system, a collection of dogmas, or a moralism. Christianity is instead an encounter, a love story; it is an event.”
Christianity is about pizza
freedom is v. scary- alain badiou
is that mustang thats spamming the forum
looks like it
looks like this is the "mainthread" for the time being as they say at the 'dip
muistang is mad he cant successfully troll this forum so instead he's spamming it i guess. pantopicon! panopticon!! gewt your monkey under control
time to grenade my browser opening every "trash thread" link for IDs 6263-8843 at once
panopticon + prohairesis, i will probably ifap you or something if you dont at least try to talk to your autist friend
my solution is to just sticky every other thread in rhizzones entire history
skip to page 87
So who here likes Ron Paul? Not me!

jools posted:

panopticon + prohairesis, i will probably ifap you or something if you dont at least try to talk to your autist friend

is that crew actually real? lol

they know him from 420chan or something, theyve both at various times taken the blame for bringing him here
Blah blah blah ars technica blah
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/110482/

jools posted:

as a basement dweller / chimp he has the time + disposition to continuously dump these forums for months and this is the only forum he posts on that doesnt have an effective ban system. just let him post and scroll through the daily autismbomb graph fetishism thread and/or mass downvote it. much easier

prohairesis posted:

as a basement dweller / chimp he has the time + disposition to continuously dump these forums for months and this is the only forum he posts on that doesnt have an effective ban system. just let him post and scroll through the daily autismbomb graph fetishism thread and/or mass downvote it. much easier

no

i've made 2 threads, hth
Every time we reward it with attention, it becomes less likely to go do something else. I am glad to see it resorting to spam in a bid for attention because that means it is being successfully excluded. At a certain point it will find a new place to do this, or it will realize how awful its life has become and will get off the computer and do something about it.

swampman posted:

Every time we reward it with attention, it becomes less likely to go do something else. I am glad to see it resorting to spam in a bid for attention because that means it is being successfully excluded. At a certain point it will find a new place to do this, or it will realize how awful its life has become and will get off the computer and do something about it.

Agreedo

libelous_slander posted:

Agreedo

Yeah, you agree, then why did you make two threads about him? Liar

Anway, did you catch the sport game? They lost
or an effective anti-flood system apparently, lol
call the joey hotline. time to move forward with that upgrade to titan
placeholder