oz katerji destroying turing police, the most influential figure among assad supporters worldwide

sovnarkoman posted:

oz katerji destroying turing police, the most influential figure among assad supporters worldwide

lol that reminds me of something, more for the twitter containment thread but this is tangential to syria and quite funny. so oz tried to doxx another account he doesn't like the other day. then he started screengrabbing a young feminist writer's messages of support to the account he was harassing and this sent his psycho followers her way. they began giving her shit for writing about her depression. then this weird 0 follower account popped up and started harassing her too. she clocked it was oz using an alt to circumvent her block so she said she if he didn't call it a night she would sue him for injury. the alt was immediately deleted. then not even thirty seconds later oz posted a message on his main denying everything and donated 21 quid to a mental health charity. anyway he resumed trying to doxx the owner of the other account, who it turns out is a lawyer irl, and they also threatened to sue for stress and injury, and said they would demand disclosure of all oz's DMs to syrian rebel groups, and oz suddenly went really quiet, just sort of passively aggressively tweeting shit for another day or so before giving it up as a bad job. this piece of shit is boosted by george monbiot and the new statesman on the regular, for fuck's sake.

Edited by ghostpinballer ()

i reported one of those oz doxxing tweets. of course hes allowed to do that though because hes mi6 or whatever and they pay him to just be a vicious psycho asshole on twitter all day

ilmdge posted:

i reported one of those oz doxxing tweets. of course hes allowed to do that though because hes mi6 or whatever and they pay him to just be a vicious psycho asshole on twitter all day

honestly go back and forth on this. i know the suspicions about him are half-joking but he's had a very weird run of it. on the one hand he's too much of a loudmouth dumbass to be an effective op, but on the other maybe that's why he was tapped up, because nobody mainstream would suspect. and i still can't square how someone goes from writing this...

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/mvwyzq/israel-orthodox-jew-glasses-stop-men-from-perving-over-women

...to embedding with sunni militias and screaming at jeremy corbyn in public. how many other journalists have moved from writing articles that are literally tagged "sexually harassing women in the street" to working with the atlantic council. probably loads come to think of it. plus he's pretty good friends with james ball, who is now basically a mouthpiece for intelligence agencies and was linked to that integrity initiative deal that everyone in the UK media buried and forgot about.

god i hate oz.

Edited by ghostpinballer ()

also his favoured tactic of trying to get people fired and publicly disgraced is a proper MI6 move
I thought MI6 just blackmailed people like Oz to work for them, then I see how he dresses in public and I realize he is literally without shame.

ghostpinballer posted:

ilmdge posted:

honestly go back and forth on this. i know the suspicions about him are half-joking but he's had a very weird run of it. on the one hand he's too much of a loudmouth dumbass to be an effective op, but on the other maybe that's why he was tapped up, because nobody mainstream would suspect. and i still can't square how someone goes from writing this...

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/mvwyzq/israel-orthodox-jew-glasses-stop-men-from-perving-over-women

...to embedding with sunni militias and screaming at jeremy corbyn in public. how many other journalists have moved from writing articles that are literally tagged "sexually harassing women in the street" to working with the atlantic council. probably loads come to think of it. plus he's pretty good friends with james ball, who is now basically a mouthpiece for intelligence agencies and was linked to that integrity initiative deal that everyone in the UK media buried and forgot about.

god i hate oz.