shriekingviolet posted:

shitty bourbon w/ a smidge of homemade strawberry rhubarb syrup & crushed ice. very summery. everyone got a bumper crop of strawberries this year.

is rhubarb ever consumed independently from strawberries? does it go with anything else? what the hell is rhubarb?

as kids we used to just break off the stalks and dip em in sugar. almost every backyard in an older neighborhood would have a neglected, unkillable rhubarb plant.

rhubarb custard pie with a really thick flaky crust is amazing.
as you asked, rhubarb is in the family polygonaceae, the docks and knotweeds family. it is nice in a crumble, or even just stewed with sugar and nutmeg. dont eat the leaves
Rhubarb fun fact corner: in Europe rhubarb used to be a rare luxury only available via the silk road. "The best of all merchandise coming to Samarkand was from China: especially silks, satins, musk, rubies, diamonds, pearls, and rhubarb."
tequila lime and soda in 1 hand, tea in the other, maybe call this cocktail "british summertime"
it's a blazing 35 degrees, sitting on the deck having syrupy crap white wine with some frozen raspberries tossed in
red wine and im fine
a l co hol
here's a drink on the house. you deserve it.

)==(
)==(
|H |
|H |
|H |
/====\
/ Dr S \
/========\
:HHHHHHHH H:
|HHHHHHHH H|
|HHHHHHHH H|
|HHHHHHHH H|
\______|=/========\________/
\ :/oO/ |\ /
\ / oOOO Le | \ /
\__/| OOO Grape| \__/
)( | O | )(
)( |==========| )(
)( |HHHHHHHH H| )(
)( |HHHHHHHH H| )(
.)(.|HHHHHHHH H| .)(.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
got some Old Engine Oil. black ales are my absolute favourite!!!
...wi ne...
shandy
perrier® pink grapefruit sparkling water and ‎wódka

tears posted:

a l co hol

Focken labor aristocrats here funding their alcoholism man its hard just getting over your morning shakes when youre a true Marxman.
glug glib glug
Drinking faustino vii 2014 and pasquale merlot 2016 cuz their The cheapest highest rated reds 'round here and im trying to embourgeoisize My dytd habits. also maybe better for my weight and kurzweil is all about the red wine wwith xhis BS nootropucs regimen
[account deactivated]
You're appointment to rehab should be finalized within the week I've already discussed the matter with your substance abuse counselor.
Drinking Canadian, or as amereikans say, Molson. Also rum
Grolsch, mostly for the goofy ass bottles that weigh ten thousand pounds
anyone in this thread read moscow petushki?

youtube appears to have censored the music
a champage flute full of lidl bourbon, adding a touch of sophistication to my life
[account deactivated]

Me atm
september means rusty nails, y'all.
Im drinking something called "Steam ale". apparently its organic. idk it was just cheap and it tastes ok so im happy

troolari posted:

Me atm

Its "decanting". Fuck

Started the day with a railroad spike. Happy 9/11
viognier
beer
warm tesco sugarfree ginger beer + cheap rum
[account deactivated]
A 40 oz of Olde English to spite tpaine :p
[account deactivated]
nattie rubbing alcohol. where is drwhat?
[account deactivated]
im drinking a 22oz of sapporo reserve and im never going to a bar again to drink piss when this is an option
im getting slimmer the more beer i drink. i wonder if it's because of all the intestinal damage or all the meals i skip, but i should be a model

edit: but i get fat the instant tge money runs out and i have to survive on benzos and pasta. i should start a lets play to get that sweet sweet patreon money but my accent is horrendous and my voice is nasal as hell heres me slurring the very same sentence https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ugU8LogjCL

Edited by GroverBabyFurr ()