i had some soju with dinner last night which caused me to have intense proustian flashbacks to being an out-of-control teenage exchange student in korea
tonight im drinking: alot
cheers tears, goondolences about your job
tank u strange demon from hell
coffee vodka that started brewing like 6 years ago
gin and tonic, made properly

tumbler (NOT tall glass)
full to BRIM with as much ice as u can fit
chunk of lemon (fuck your lime son), half squeezed
gordons gin
schweppes tonic from a CAN

im labor aristorcacy now
gin & tonic, made trash fire

tumbler (tall glasses are still shit no matter what)
no ice, fuck that
quarter of a lime, squeeze it however much you want
gin from a giant jug of kirkland your roomate got at costco
generic tonic water from a flat 2l you opened a couple weeks ago

swampman posted:

whats yr method. people i've known recommended really coarse grind, like just big ole chunks. but i figure you could probably just do it overnight like cold brew? what ya do

people are really into "cookie butter" lately, so here's a recipe for cookie butter milkshakes

ingredients:
sufficient cookie butter ice cream to make a medium sized child violently ill
like a fistful of frozen cherries, maybe more i guess. other frozen fruit is probably also fine but nothing goes with whiskey like real cherries
enough whiskey (jameson plz)
like a splash of milk if the ice cream is pretty solid

instructions:
1)put in the ingredients
2)put the lid on, put on the blender on just mix or chop setting or whatever is low enough to dice the cherries without super liquefying the ice cream idk
3)blend enough to be like, thick but pourable
4)take the lid off, start getting out the glasses you plan to serve in, watch your shitty ancient blender spontaneously turn on and spray half of your boozy sticky shit all over the kitchen
5)use a spatula to scrape that shit off the walls and countertop into your glass, pour whats left in the blender into your friends glasses. add more whiskey to yours
6) please enjioy, like & subscribe
i just made that, except i had no cookie butteer icecream (whats that?), no frozen cherries and no jameson

vanilla ice cream, frozen raspberries and famous grouse frozen milkshake,
people in the states&canada are liquefying cookies into a spreadable sludge and using it as a condiment. the next logical step was to make ice cream with swirls of that sludge.
I blended watermelon with vodka and ice. it's good
[account deactivated]
some kind of fancy lager that was on special
fosters?
costco 1.75l jumbo jug of jameson, straight from the bottle. it's a special day!

tears posted:

fosters?

you ass hole

owned
NOTHING. its 08:36 (AM) and liquor sales start up at 9 (AM). anxiously sipping on two days old stale trash beer because i am trash

shriekingviolet posted:

dr cat i imagine you can't get fin du monde across the pond. how do you deal.

in a materialist analysis, fins seem likely to aid movement across ponds

Beer
smirnoff n OJ
you sloppy cunts
Everything you say is true anime dad, please write an article about alcohol
yesterday there were friends over who are into whisky. they got bowmore and yamazaki chita. they also got a bottle of midori and cointreau liqueur chocolate. i don't drink much anymore (started getting chronic headaches. we were smoking green and black tho) but i couldn't resist the sugary stuff. chita tasted so pure.
sorry for the bougie-bragging and drinking for taste rather than blacking out. plz don't fap me
i dran k a vanilla coke

tears posted:

i dran k a vanilla coke

self harm isn't cool, keep that body destroying shit out of you and out of DYTD. user loses posting privileges for a fortnight

im drinking another vanilla coke
ive had a stomach bug for two days so im basically afraid that smoking has eroded my stomach lining.
i want a diet vanilla coke but its 2am so its nescafe blend 43 with enough milk to drown out the 'flavour'
Human toe stolen from Dawson City bar

Stunts like this adversely affect the whole community, not just the Downtown Hotel. We fortunately have a couple of back up toes, but we really need this one back. This was our new toe, and it was a really good one.
nearly dmtd today downing a pint of water + stain remover.

shriekingviolet posted:

swampman posted:

whats yr method. people i've known recommended really coarse grind, like just big ole chunks. but i figure you could probably just do it overnight like cold brew? what ya do

Oh I literally just put a ~$10 bag of ok beans, not ground at all, into a handle of Barton's vodka ($11) both into a large mason jar and put it under the kitchen sink, then a coupl.e years ago we drank a bunch of it and moved it to the refrigeraotr.

27 pages... Thread should have been called what ARENT tHE rHizzonE drinking ahahahaha lol
Why can't NyQuil be cheaper?
[account deactivated]
shitty bourbon w/ a smidge of homemade strawberry rhubarb syrup & crushed ice. very summery. everyone got a bumper crop of strawberries this year.
beer from ALDI
red wine from uh, france, maybe