best conspiracy theory I ever heard: workers in the core are paid more because they're more efficient
im a big fan of totally bonkers conspiracy theories like the deros who live inside the hollow earth
The one about "no trees on flat earth" that the Sam Kriss fellow had in the Atlantic was the wildest I've seen so far, outside of maybe the "nukes aren't real" that I think someone else shared here

tears posted:

rat lines arnt conspiracy though, they're just history like iran-contra or how bush did 9-11

an acquaintance of mine met someone at their engineering job who referred to iran-contra as a conspiracy theory and refused to talk about it

bob woodward - Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA, 1981-1987
mark aarons & john loftus - Ratlines: How the Vatican's Nazi Networks Betrayed Western Intelligence to the Soviets

i should pickup these books if i see them cheap right?
definitely, just be aware loftus introduces a fair bit of anticommunism to the topic
yea just got em both.
Nice.
Profiles on some of MI6 coin people in Northern Ireland and beyond

https://thebrokenelbow.com/2017/10/02/why-did-john-le-carre-never-send-george-smiley-to-belfast/amp/
have any of you guys ever read anything about nazis and satanist groups. theres some interesting connections that ive come across but i dont know if anyones written anything detailed on them

lo posted:

have any of you guys ever read anything about nazis and satanist groups. theres some interesting connections that ive come across but i dont know if anyones written anything detailed on them

off the top of my head there was that one US intel/spec ops guy who was openly head of a satanist lodge that sounded like a bunch of dumb renaissance fair tier crap. the guy himself was involved in some interesting stuff but it had nothing to do with his hobby iirc. cant remember his name.

xipe posted:

Profiles on some of MI6 coin people in Northern Ireland and beyond

https://thebrokenelbow.com/2017/10/02/why-did-john-le-carre-never-send-george-smiley-to-belfast/amp/

Ps did you guys ever hear of British major Frank Kitson?

He was one of the main practitioners of COIN

This is his book on subduing maumau rebellions in Kenya

https://www.scribd.com/doc/60249082/Major-Frank-Kitson-Gangs-and-Counter-Gangs

Its quite remarkable how open they are about creating 'pseudo gangs' ie fake revolutionary/Terrorist gangs to disrupt the anti colonial struggle.

This methodology made its way down to Zimbabwe ("Rhodesia") where the Selous Scouts coveted 'tamed terrs' - captured national liberation fighters flipped to fight for the apartheid state.
http://selousscouts.tripod.com/home_page.htm

Kitson himself went to Northern Ireland after Kenya, where he set up a bunch of death squad networks not to mention taking charge of the Paras who killed a bunch of people on Bloody Sunday
https://ansionnachfionn.com/2016/12/19/britains-acronyms-of-terror-general-frank-kitson-and-the-mrf-sru-and-fru/

The chief of the main military intelligence death squad he set up, Gordon Kerr, increased the Loyalist murder rate by 300% and infiltrated the IRAs internal security... Kerr was sent to Iraq post 2003 where for example some of his British boys were found by Iraqi police wearing Arabic clothes in a car full of explosives.
When they were arrested the Brits busted the wall of the jail open with a tank to get them out
http://www.indymedia.ie/article/99961

Anyway, 'Gangs and Counter Gangs' seems unusually candid for a non secret publication... Or am I imaging?

lo posted:

there's some stuff about that in that nicholas goodrick-clarke black sun book iirc

lo posted:

yeah the Black Sun book is good. but afaik most of the links between the two are from later groups adopting the symbolism of both for shock value. the secret societies of the Third Reich were more into cut-rate neo-paganism including a tiny group of weirdos who thought Aryan religion should draw from traditions of the ruling classes of India, which they badly misinterpreted

a lot more interesting IMO is the nazi lip service paid to Germanic Christian imagery, and the contradictions that appeared immediately
oh you meant OG nazis not just yank spooks

Petrol posted:

yeah that second one comprises most of the direct links, if you can call them that when it's all play pretend from post-WWII.

like, The Satanic Rituals, which is a sort of fiction-worshiping catechism of The Church of Satan founded under Anton LaVey, has a "Schutzstaffel" ritual in it that as far as i know was completely invented for inclusion in that book. to give an idea of how serious that book is, it also has a ritual to invoke Cthulhu

Petrol posted:

i was thinking more contemporary neonazis actually, ive never found all the thule society or secret ss occult castle crap to be very interesting

i like the made up vril stuff personally.
my peak fash-fear coincided with my most virulent youtubewatching of occult crap
Sorry to go off the current topic but where do l even start to understand the JFK assassination. Does anyone here have an informed position on like what the story is.
he was shot

mediumpig posted:

Sorry to go off the current topic but where do l even start to understand the JFK assassination. Does anyone here have an informed position on like what the story is.

we tried so hard, and came so far, but in the end, it didn't even matter

mediumpig posted:

I'll give a quick rundown, the CIA, FBI and mafia were all feeling threatened by the pressure Jack and Robert were putting on them. So they re-adapted Northwoods to frame radicals for the assassination in hopes of sparking another red scare and invasion of Cuba. Who exactly was involved in the field we'll likely never know unless we start waterboarding retired spooks. (note water boarding doesn't work but it is ironic in this case). I'm no friend of the Kennedys but I find the assassination to be a important land mark in amerikkkan history, as the United States shifted from a fascistic liberal republic to a dual power police state. I'm working a effort post on the subject, expect it sometime mid December.

JFK was shot by the a man who smoked a lot of cigarettes to cover up the aliens or something, cant really remember, been a long time since i watched that documentary series about those 2 fbi agents
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Populares posted:

I'll give a quick rundown, the CIA, FBI and mafia were all feeling threatened by the pressure Jack and Robert were putting on them. So they re-adapted Northwoods to frame radicals for the assassination in hopes of sparking another red scare and invasion of Cuba. Who exactly was involved in the field we'll likely never know unless we start waterboarding retired spooks. (note water boarding doesn't work but it is ironic in this case). I'm no friend of the Kennedys but I find the assassination to be a important land mark in amerikkkan history, as the United States shifted from a fascistic liberal republic to a dual power police state. I'm working a effort post on the subject, expect it sometime mid December.

this--don delillo described the kennedy assassination as "seven seconds that broke the back of the american century" (also, libra's a fucking great novel)

also, david talbot's the devil's chessboard is a great book on allen dulles and this time period

blinkandwheeze posted:

i like the made up vril stuff personally.

well it is kind of cool i guess but a lot of the people who are really into it are all like 'the third reich was really controlled by occultists' when it was more like a few high ranking nazis larping as a hobby. speaking of occult larping i found a muguel serrano book today, but its sadly not one of the ones about hitler being an avatar of vishnu

agreed but the vril stuff is fascinating to me because afaik there is no actual historical evidence for the society or any of its adherents or beliefs ever actually existing. so it's like a weird mythological thing unlike the thule junk which is mostly just larping being treated with undue importance like you said. like if you look into vril stuff there will be names and photographs of german esoteric figures who are probably entirely fictional. Where did you find the serrano book
ohh that's the one that comes from a book called the morning of the magnicians right? ive not read it but i used to be really into wacky ancient alien/hollow earth topics as a teen and it gets cited by people writing about that stuff as well. the serrano book was at a school fair of all places which i wasnt really expecting
yeah ive not read it either but i think thats the origin of the myth. esoteric hitlerists are infiltrating our schools?
it seems to mostly be about him hanging out in india and all mention of his nazi ideas is conspicuously absent from the biographical info on the cover
One time when I was like 6 my Moms made me take a train with her to a bumfuck village on the ourskirts of Kiev and made me hold a raw egg the whole time. We showed up at an old 'bushka's hut and sat down around the table after the sun had set. I do not recall the event in its entirety but the lady took my egg and said "if there is blood in this egg then it is Bad" and then broke it into a bowl. There was blood in the egg. After that my mom tried to make me drink holy water from the ortho church as per the recommendation of the Oracle. Was supposed to do it for a month but after 8 days I said fuck this, i'm sorry mama, i never meant to hurt you, i never meant to make you cry, but i'm not drinking this holy water
Background to Catholic conspiracies

(Sorry for g*ardian link)

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/oct/27/the-war-against-pope-francis

xipe posted:

I don't know whether to put here or in Syria thread, but the picture of the conspiracy against Syria is becoming quite clear

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-28/shocking-viral-interview-qatar-confesses-secrets-behind-syrian-war

xipe posted:

This pope is either a villain or a fool. He put George Pell in charge of the church's finances, reporting directly to him. Pell is not only an arch-conservative but one of the most notorious protectors of Catholic paedophiles in recent history, and the allegations and evidence against him personally are such that he's actually standing trial now for abusing a number of boys over a period of decades. Who would knowingly make such a man one of the most powerful members of the church hierarchy?

ah the Dilemma. strong technique.
went to a normies halloween party last weekend and after midnight conversation turned to 9/11 conspiracy theory.... maybe the spookiest thing of all is that, in fact, there was never a conspiracy and all of that shit just happened as it was