deadken posted:
eat shit lovehavers

Baby Bitch

nothing is genuine, especially not my feelings. welcome to the desert of the spectacle
hey crow / deadken me and the girls are going out for some cocktails. let's do cocktails. hollaaaa

EmanuelaBrolandi was probated until (March 6, 2012 13:24:14) for this post!

Ooh girl i cant wait till this week is OVER. lets go, i got so much to tell you
i just want to quote this again real fast lmao

Crow posted:

dm posted:
the best part about trying to be genuinely non-threatening and understanding is that it makes me automatically suspect. it's like "there must be a catch here." and there totally is even if it's not what i'm doing at all.

i'm not even talking about anyone who would be reading this forum. that's how amazing it is.

if you radiate love you must also radiate a certain.. confidence. sometimes you can make it up with looks, certain people just 'look' more trustable, attractive people frequently have that quality (like patrick bate-men). but i know plenty of males that have this sort of universalized 'love' down, they just have to back it up with some sort of strength of conviction and confidence. just keep your head up, people's insecurities aren't your faults, that's the key to remember.

also aerdil and i are both straight guys and men are babies about their sexuality
and pronouns suck
yo for real though what the fuck is radiating love lol

dm posted:
also aerdil and i are both straight guys and men are babies about their sexuality

what do you mean

ok i got a topic for the gender thread - whats the verdict on the words 'chick' and 'shorty?' can i call girls 'shorty?' what about 'corazon,' 'mi amol,' 'chica,' and 'mami'?

Groulxsmith posted:
what do you mean

i sure hope he's not talking about having sex with people you don't love, right goldsmith?

y'all people keel talking about 'love' but i don't think you understand what it means, man. let me show you.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
yo for real though what the fuck is radiating love lol

probably something you dont see around your self-loathing cracker friends, you self-loathing cracka

my friends love being crackas but its cool because i have enough have for all of us.

edit: I wrote have instead of hate but i decided not to change it because I Ball. My sunglasses are more expensive than Oakleys motherfuckeeeerrrrssss
"don't knock asexuality, it's sex with the person i love." - woodrow allen

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
let me show you.

do it via power ballad plz

however retrograde the things i say may sound the alternative is being dead ken and exploiting the relations of production to your maximum advantage so you can joylessly put your penis inside a lady for a few passionateless minutes

dm posted:

i'm a sexual tyrannosaurus

Groulxsmith posted:
however retrograde the things i say may sound the alternative is being dead ken and exploiting the relations of production to your maximum advantage so you can joylessly put your penis inside a lady for a few passionateless minutes

hmmm yes i like how your marxist theory is completely absent of a women's narrative it's just 'put your penis in female by exploiting the relations of production'

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

hmmm yes i like how your marxist theory is completely absent of a women's narrative it's just 'put your penis in female by exploiting the relations of production'

some complex system of colonial and neo-colonial institutions resulting in a blighted island of doughy cretins becoming sociosexually desirable to american women

why is it at least on this forum the more permissive and intellectualized your take on sex the more miserable it seems to make you
Because im gay

Groulxsmith posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

some complex system of colonial and neo-colonial institutions resulting in a blighted island of doughy cretins becoming sociosexually desirable to american women

Yeah how did that happen anyway, those pasty fucks.

In Hawaii some drunk 40-year old lady at the hotel bar tried to hit on me and my friends with the opening gambit “ARE YOU GUYS BRITISH!?!?!”

Whoosh, that’s the sound of your chances going out the window toots.

Groulxsmith posted:
why is it at least on this forum the more permissive and intellectualized your take on sex the more miserable it seems to make you

because it springs from miserable men who only see women as a refuge

[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:
idk man, maybe what he's saying is juvenile (i don't read his posts) but i'm pretty sure his feelings are genuine and can't be solved by 'dispelling illusions' or whatever

just because someone is genuine doesn't mean it's not tedious.

hopefully ken will burn himself out and end things so he can stop bragging about his yonic conquests

if you can't make women happy, kill yourself imo

there's no other reason you should exist as as man

Edited by futurewidow ()

the best thing about the kind of shit ken describes is that dudes like that arent even fun to be around even for other dudes because they're on some Constant Confidence shit (ConCon, a term I invented and demand all credit for) that is really weird and it's by far too time consuming to be a part of living a truly steezy lifestyle
let me mansplain to you ladies about steez
[account deactivated]
lot of AFC's in this thread.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
the best thing about the kind of shit ken describes is that dudes like that arent even fun to be around even for other dudes because they're on some Constant Confidence shit (ConCon, a term I invented and demand all credit for) that is really weird and it's by far too time consuming to be a part of living a truly steezy lifestyle

ya cause it's about constantly impressing ppl whether they care or not, hence all the lacan babble about shit that's only relevant to ken. dudes like that are inherently narcisstic cause they've always got something to prove but insist loudly that they don't.

Groulxsmith posted:

lmao

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
lot of AFC's in this thread.

ambassadors for christ unite

futurewidow posted:
ya cause it's about constantly impressing ppl whether they care or not, hence all the lacan babble about shit that's only relevant to ken. dudes like that are inherently narcisstic cause they've always got something to prove but insist loudly that they don't.

that's pretty deep but imo it's very presumptuous for us people from the americas to claim to understand the weird and frankly ridiculous workings behind the ways of british and australian 'people'

edit: and goldsmith i have a highly intellectualized and unpermissive take on sex and im miserable so there goes your theory broder i got anecdotal evidence on my side

futurewidow posted:
if you can't make women happy, kill yourself imo

there's no other reason you should exist as as man

happiness comes from within

im british motherfucker

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

futurewidow posted:

that's pretty deep but imo it's very presumptuous for us people from the americas to claim to understand the weird and frankly ridiculous workings behind the ways of british and australian 'people'

Don’t lump us in together.

Ken’s probably got all this psychosexual baggage about the decline of his empire, the cannons of 1776 ringing in his head as he seeks vengeance for the loss of his most important colony. Why do you think all this terminology about “conquest”.

I’m just an innocent Aussie, I can’t help having a sexy accent.

futurewidow posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i don't think that's true, at least in ken's case, he just has autism

futurewidow posted:
im british motherfucker

*crosses he self*

there go my personal problems again