youve been doing that
yeah no shit

dm posted:

girdles_gone_wild posted:

dm posted:

how are you such a good poster?

i was rambling incoherently

Ah I see crowposting is catchin on

MORE ANTI-SEMITIC AND ANTO-LGBT BOLLOCKS DISGUISED AS ANTI-RACISM AND RADICAL FEMINISM. *rolls eyes* GREAT JOB LF!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! *highly sarcastic golf clap*
nice jewsplaining
note that i said bollocks even tho im american. that's so you know i approach the subject from the rational position of an educated britisher not like my ignorant, screaming american countrymen/women
anglofascism
dont mansplain to me you fascist trot bourgie transphobe!
oh not all of it was incoherent but i'm sure as hell not going to sort it out

e:

here is an excerpt from pm somebody sent me on another forum nobody reads on Dec. 28, 2011

...from the experiences you've hinted at in the thread I'd expect you to have terrible addictions, be in and out of local jail for petty shit, with no interest in the world around you, cutting yourself or being a furry or something similar, and mooching or working odd jobs to barely exist, with all the psychological implications of all those things.

might want to reread some of my Personal Problems wrt interpretation if there is to be any interest in being fair to me whatsoever.

Edited by dm ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

discipline posted:
haha remember that time someone made donald a thread monitor and he probated everyone on the forum including himself

did someone purposely make me a thread monitor of the 'gander thread? i thought i did a good job though, i probated impper and myself, i'm not sure what more could be done!

I'm still adjusting to the mod controls

tpaine posted:

Кот: ням-ням-ням-ням-ням....

...saussure...

fw make me a thread monitor so i can probate ppl please
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2108377/Meet-new-breed-women-prime-happy-virgins.html

interesting subject, please no misogyny when responding 2 this article
that's not what i was talking about, but that doesn't seem to matter now

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2108377/Meet-new-breed-women-prime-happy-virgins.htmlinteresting subject, please no misogyny when responding 2 this article

I don't know if they're really happy if they have to spend so much of the time justifying to the public and themselves why they're virgins

Ironicwarcriminal was probated until (March 5, 2012 13:10:59) for this post!

iwc i said no misogyny

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
iwc i said no misogyny

baylife~

that wasn't misogyny though, you doofus. it was a criticism of being a virgin as some kind of a political statement or whatever

AmericanNazbro was probated until (April 10, 2012 04:13:53) for this post!

are you defending misogyny?
lol

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I don't know if they're really happy if they have to spend so much of the time justifying to the public and themselves why they're virgins

damn, this is actually pretty close to what i was talking about with the belt thing. it's supposed to provide a defense for you or something

[account deactivated]
kitty glitter
[account deactivated]

shennong posted:

the perfect camouflage for assaulting suburbian culdesacs and department store mega-malls

watch the misogyny, naz"bro"
lol

discipline posted:
http://www.wisconsingazette.com/breaking-news/komen-foundation-offers-pink-handgun-to-promote-breast-cancer-awareness-month.html

Discount Gun Sales has teamed up with the Susan G. Komen Foundation to offer a pink version of its popular Walther P-22 handgun in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The Komen Foundation, which sponsors pink-ribbon walks and other events to raise money for breast cancer research, is embroiled in controversy following its decision to defund Planned Parenthood.

An undisclosed portion from the sale of each Walther P-22 “Hope Edition” will be donated to the Seattle Branch of the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The gun retails for $429.99.

The Hope Edition has “an exclusive DuraCoat Pink slide in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month,” according to the promotion. “Utilizing the same reliable controls and firing mechanism that has made the Walther P-22 America’s top selling handgun, the Hope Edition will be a limited production pistol offered exclusively through Discount Gun Sales.”

Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood supporters are rallying in the face of Komen’s move to defund the group, whose health centers have performed more than 4 million breast exams over the past five years, including nearly 170,000 as a result of Komen grants.

The implications of making that particular model and caliber the for women benefit are sooooo sexxxxist.

shennong posted:

allahu akbar

[account deactivated]
i will be handing out probations tonite to anyone who uses the misogynist/racist pronoun spelling 'the' instead of 'tha'
[account deactivated]
neg i am trying to keep my apm up for 1v1s so instead of using shift i actually capslock and de-capslock for each capitalization. in posts such as these where i do not capitalize i am actually doing it for EVERY letter and then decapitalizing them all so it's all lowercase
typing every in uppercase is, for example, lowered my apm by about .5