EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
hey crow / deadken me and the girls are going out for some cocktails. let's do cocktails. hollaaaa

ok. lets do dis

futurewidow posted:

Lessons posted:
idk man, maybe what he's saying is juvenile (i don't read his posts) but i'm pretty sure his feelings are genuine and can't be solved by 'dispelling illusions' or whatever

just because someone is genuine doesn't mean it's not tedious.

hopefully ken will burn himself out and end things so he can stop bragging about his yonic conquests

yeah i'm not trying to defend his compulsive need to inform us about his sex life and how unhappy it makes him/his partners

Groulxsmith posted:
however retrograde the things i say may sound the alternative is being dead ken and exploiting the relations of production to your maximum advantage so you can joylessly put your penis inside a lady for a few passionateless minutes

actually being me owns

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
the best thing about the kind of shit ken describes is that dudes like that arent even fun to be around even for other dudes because they're on some Constant Confidence shit (ConCon, a term I invented and demand all credit for) that is really weird and it's by far too time consuming to be a part of living a truly steezy lifestyle

im not like that at all. i think

AmericanNazbro posted:
i don't think that's true, at least in ken's case, he just has autism

DINGDINGDING

yeah saying youre not is all part of the confidence game. i get it.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

what. im confuse

My friend is seeing a girl called Arizona and i can't stop making geography related jokes about their sex life, calling him "Phoenix" and so forth.

Is this being misogynist or is it ok because the jokes are based on geo-puns rather than sexual exploitation.
if you are a man and talk about sex, thats misogyny
i know a girl called london. london. thats literally her name. american of course

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
My friend is seeing a girl called Arizona and i can't stop making geography related jokes about their sex life, calling him "Phoenix" and so forth.

Is this being misogynist or is it ok because the jokes are based on geo-puns rather than sexual exploitation.

fornication is a sin regardless of punnery

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
hey crow / deadken me and the girls are going out for some cocktails. let's do cocktails. hollaaaa

ok. lets do dis

i arrive in dixie at 1 am in the morning. how late can you drink cocktails in texas. in california you cant drink after 2 which is frankly ridiculous

its also 2
you are arriving into a trap

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ok. lets do dis

i arrive in dixie at 1 am in the morning. how late can you drink cocktails in texas. in california you cant drink after 2 which is frankly ridiculous

no actually that's just civilized

deadken posted:
if you are a man and talk about sex, thats misogyny

no it isn't

Lessons posted:

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ok. lets do dis

not being able to drink past 2 am OR in the street is like the opposite of civilisation

Lessons posted:

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ok. lets do dis

Hahah just like those 3% beers you guys drink.

Do you know why American beer is like making love in a canoe?

Crow posted:
you are arriving into a trap

Real. Trap. Shit.

deadken posted:

Lessons posted:

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ok. lets do dis

not being able to drink past 2 am OR in the street is like the opposite of civilisation

then go out into the civilized wilderness

Lessons posted:

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ok. lets do dis

something about native americans

i don't really drink anythig less than 5.9% unless somebody else bought it

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ok. lets do dis

something about native americans

Its fucking close to water. Hilarious monty python joke

babyfinland posted:

i found out today theres a hadith where the prophet says u get rewards for lawful sex0rz which owns

shennong posted:

babyfinland posted:

i found out today theres a hadith where the prophet says u get rewards for lawful sex0rz which owns

didnt need a hadith to know that *wink wink nudge nudge*

mega-gender, thread. only the sickest of alpha bros allowed: tonight we talk about beer, while we get ready for the clubs. it's peacocking season, ya'll

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
the best thing about the kind of shit ken describes is that dudes like that arent even fun to be around even for other dudes because they're on some Constant Confidence shit (ConCon, a term I invented and demand all credit for) that is really weird and it's by far too time consuming to be a part of living a truly steezy lifestyle

actually i trademarked ConCon 7 years ago, Convict Connection

Impper was probated until (March 3, 2012 03:19:03) for this post!

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

lol

u can drink til 4-5 am in chicago in bars etc.
you can drink as long as you want when you're a hardstyle brother.
old style brother
tpaine. try peeing on it to show whos boss. works with my nephew.
oh, i see. did the hard brotherhood dissolve? that's a shame, it had a lot of potential for haughty irrelevancy
[account deactivated]
jesus christ americannazbro