when the inevitable wddp-gone-postal event occurs please don't shoot up UW-seattle. thanks.
like thats literally an actual thing that happened. and the code on this site is such shit lmao kill yourself bf
crow dude i remember you now you were a dumb white noise fyad poster back when i lurked there until lf happened and you found your new home amongst the gibbis refugees in there
impper. impper!!! please upvote all my kinkchat pics. tia

crazypastry posted:
crow dude i remember you now you were a dumb white noise fyad poster back when i lurked there until lf happened and you found your new home amongst the gibbis refugees in there

sorry, not really sure what you're talkin about, is that some sort of thing from your white supremacist boards you frequent?

i just ate half a club sandwich from the place across the street. thought you should know\

Polit Ec ED: If you expend ten labour hours creating bad posts, and ten labour hours mentally-ill fantasies which pervade your memory in place of the Real, how many alienated hours do you spend chatting about children's games, and pent up sexual frustration? Answer in the Rule and Faq thread

Crow posted:

crazypastry posted:

sorry, not really sure what you're talkin about, is that some sort of thing from your white supremacist boards you frequent?

you forgot to edit nigger into my post NIGGer

EDIT BY NEOADMINISTRATOR: POST HAS "N" WORD IN IT. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLe.

crazypastry posted:
Crow posted:
crazypastry posted:

you forgot to edit nigger into my post

back into IFAP you go, on account of the racist language

"were not racist at all over here this is just for marxist theory posting" *edited racial slurs into posts*

Crow posted:
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT RHIZZO"N""E" ACTUALLY BELIEVES

[account deactivated]
ironic racism oh ho ho ho

discipline posted:
post more pics of you wearing diapers

too bad you got banned from wddp cuz theres tons of them !!

[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:
islam posts are objectively better than anime posts because they don't make strangers think you're a closeted pedophile when you read them in public

if they only knew the rites of the 33rd degree...

crazypastry posted:
reminder that baby finland made a thread to call a dude a nigger for pages and pages + someone just edited it into a post. no there are no racists here what are you talking about

no

Miguel_De_Cervantes posted:
This site is populated by the worst kind of ivory tower lefties that exist, except the barrier you've established between yourselves and society is made entirely out of gross nerd misanthropy.

gross are there leftists on this site. im out.

discipline posted:
it's ok I have them already I just think it's amazing you have the gall to post them yourself

how did you get them. im curious

im actually not i mean i know who's doing it but w/e
im rpetty much here to post when did any kind of linear gradient get spilled all over the floor of the itnernet
not being ashamed of your sexuality owns + is an objectively good thing im sorry you will never experience it on account of terrible reactionary religion
the rhione
a bunch of mentally ill shut-in white kids pointingg fingers across their moms basement internet forum, calling the other members of this lilly white population racist and "the worst kind of ivory tower lefties", dont judge me! youre racist! im a female with my own shit tied around my balls! i am stomping my feet loling irl at this amazing amazing event
There is a reason Impper and you aren't taken seriously for posting there, and if you have any interest in not being perceived as a fucking nerd misanthrope weirdo here you'd do well to stop associating with those people.
lfmao are you gay or something cause thats cool but you should probably just go to your own forum and talk about it

deadken posted:
There is a reason Impper and you aren't taken seriously for posting there, and if you have any interest in not being perceived as a fucking nerd misanthrope weirdo here you'd do well to stop associating with those people.

lol

fuckshittranny posted:

discipline posted:
it's ok I have them already I just think it's amazing you have the gall to post them yourself

how did you get them. im curious

I POINTED MAH EMP GLOCK STRAIGHT AT THAT GUY CBASS AND TOLD HIM THAT IF HE AINT GIMMIE THEM TROON NOODS THAT I"D STICK A CAP(ACITOR) RIGHT UP HIS COLD ROBOTIC ASS

[account deactivated]

fuckshittranny posted:
the rhione

F.T.W.

im forming a club at school called "The Racist Religious Bigots Who Shame Kinks Club" all my rhizzone friends are welcome to join but NOT the radical communist weirdos of wddp because they are too Far Out and Wild for me. no thanks "bud" im normal.
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
a bunch of mentally ill shut-in white kids pointingg fingers across their moms basement internet forum, calling the other members of this lilly white population racist and "the worst kind of ivory tower lefties", dont judge me! youre racist! im a female with my own shit tied around my balls! i am stomping my feet loling irl at this amazing amazing event

you literally made a thread specifically to call a black guy a nigger

EDIT: WOW, Racism strikes again. 2 minute probation

Stop posting in here vaginahavers, shame on you and your sexuality. I am King

fuckshittranny posted:

babyfinland posted:

you literally made a thread specifically to call a black guy a nigger

that dude is the biggest nigger on the planet

edit: cracker

this truly is a revenge of the nerds.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:
makes u think....

lmao

ahahahahaah

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
wddps are weird people. more than a couple of them think i was seriously angry when wddp.org was created and i made a big all caps post where i cried about them not making a forum for me to post in when i was permabanned. i think riidi was the only one who laughed, all the others were like "wow, tpaine just melted down hard" and they still think i was serious

thats the kind of people we're dealing with here

its kind of cool to have an alt. universe version of myself that exists only the collective imagination of some deranged perverts tbh.

its sort of like appearing in a david icke book or something, kinda cool imo.