discipline posted:

maggotmaster posted:
Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Pol Ed: Please keep the racist filth language off the boards. Not sure where all these white supremacists are coming from, but I recommend checking the Rule and FAQ threads

christ you're boring, like bore-me-to-tears boring

Yeah it's good finding things you and other people have in common isn't it?

No but seriously why's every one of you hardened badass internet motherfuckers such a gigantic crybaby.
Reminder that Khamsek's written literally thousands of words about why she shouldn't have been banned from wddp.org.
[account deactivated]

forrest_family posted:
lol crow editted "cracker" to "nigger" because he's the try-hardest fat fyad loser that exists.

lol

discipline posted:
actually according to most barometers of "interesting" I am in fact much less boring than a shut-in chilean anime fan who spends like 20 hours a day hyperventilating on the internet

Hahahahahahaha yeah, says the insane nigger lover adult convert to Islam who's genuinely convinced she's deep down actually Palestinian Sand Nigger.

ED: WOW! Take a time out, little buddy, and may I also suggest you read the Rules and FAQ threads?

Edited by Crow ()

forums rivalry is really weird 2 me
Anime is much more interesting than Islam, just FYI.
why is it not ok to choose your religion if its fine to choose your gender.
Khamsek you're only interesting in the same way Wesley Button is interesting, IE, it's funny seeing your pathetic sense of self crumble as you flail around about how you're being persecuted by the diabolical troon wddp cabal.
[account deactivated]

forrest_family posted:
Anime is much more interesting than Islam, just FYI.

thats a subjective judgement i think

i'm eating bruschetta-flavoured crispy baguettes bites
mm why are you so obsessed + troubled by the existence of the rhizzone.

getfiscal posted:

ive got an avocado thats almost ripe i think im going to eat it in a toirtilla with feta and cherry tomatoes and basil

islam posts are objectively better than anime posts because they don't make strangers think you're a closeted pedophile when you read them in public
crow pls stop putting mm in the tank. im tryign to engage constructively w/ him

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:

ive got an avocado thats almost ripe i think im going to eat it in a toirtilla with feta and cherry tomatoes and basil

yum

Please do not engage with all these white supremacist reactionaries, whom are invading from racist corners of the net. If you all will please refer to the FAQ and Rules threads, you will be presently surprised & greatly relieved, anger and outrage tappering off like sweet ballerina's phootsteps down ivory tower stairs. No word yet on how many have invaded, this is an immense untertaking of effort & time in deed..
war . hugh. ugh. what is it good for? absoultely nothing.

getfiscal posted:

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:

yum

yeah. id do it with mozarella but you cant get proper mozzarella except in whole foods and im boycotting that place

Crow posted:
Please do not engage with all these white supremacist reactionaries, whom are invading from racist corners of the net. If you all will please refer to the FAQ and Rules threads, you will be presently surprised & greatly relieved, anger and outrage tappering off like sweet ballerina's phootsteps down ivory tower stairs. No word yet on how many have invaded, this is an immense untertaking of effort & time in deed..

listen "bub" i've got my Angry Shoes on and theyre not coming off until someone gets a kicking!! do you feel me.

deadken posted:
yeah. id do it with mozarella but you cant get proper mozzarella except in whole foods and im boycotting that place

i should buy some mozzarella when i get back to toronto. it's a good cheese yum

deadken posted:

It's funny as hell + everyone here is basically stuck between being too leftist for TNE, and too bigoted for WDDP.

thirdplace posted:
islam posts are objectively better than anime posts because they don't make strangers think you're a closeted pedophile when you read them in public

You're a fucking idiot for reading LF in public.

[account deactivated]

Miguel_De_Cervantes posted:

deadken posted:

It's funny as hell + everyone here is basically stuck between being too leftist for TNE, and too bigoted for WDDP.

to be fair i'm not too bigoted for wddp, i love wddp, i love you and i love myself.

Notice how this site about theory has almost no interesting theory posts because the most prolific frontpage writer you have is fucking Khamsek.

deadken posted:

i think tne accepts leftists. its more that its a really bad forum full of gbs rejects who arent funny and have weird opinions

Notice how this site about theory has almost no interesting theory posts because the most prolific frontpage writer you have is fucking Khamsek.

"czech" out the kafka thread. there isnt actually a kafka thread but there might have been.

deadken posted:

deadken posted:

i think tne accepts leftists. its more that its a really bad forum full of gbs rejects who arent funny and have weird opinions

So, not unlike this forum at all?

This site is so fucking bad Impper considered reddit a viable avenue for advertising it lmao.
uh basically yeah

This site is so fucking bad Impper considered reddit a viable avenue for advertising it lmao.

its ok. its not perfect + it has its faults but so does wddp, perhaps through dialectic synthesis we can help create a better posting environment for everyone

deadken posted:

its ok. its not perfect + it has its faults but so does wddp, perhaps through dialectic synthesis we can help create a better posting environment for everyone

In the case of this site "making it better" would involve killing every single nigger and woman.

EDIT: Jesus folks! Is there no end to this treachery???? WHere does the Dialogue begin, and the Reactionary Element end? Perhap a willow's sore contract the maggot's whore. Read the Faq and Rules Friends, and Stay Safe

This site is populated by the worst kind of ivory tower lefties that exist, except the barrier you've established between yourselves and society is made entirely out of gross nerd misanthropy.
[account deactivated]

This site is populated by the worst kind of ivory tower lefties that exist, except the barrier you've established between yourselves and society is made entirely out of gross nerd misanthropy.

ivory tower would imply that i'm smart and welp

reminder that baby finland made a thread to call a dude a nigger for pages and pages + someone just edited it into a post. no there are no racists here what are you talking about
Notable woman and Third Worldist appointed thread monitor. lord have mercy on the left