i thought that as aedril
sorry gf..... i dont think youre good enough for the chart. im not on it either. voted 1
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
arabs only make up around 20% of the global muslim population

yeah and trotskyists only make up 5% of communist party memberships probably, but we're still right.

BABY FINLAND makes up the other 80%
i'm a trotskyist
[account deactivated]
this is the sort of thing i read about while online:

The Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin Movement is a communist party in Botswana without parliamentary representation, led by Themba Joina. At the 2009 general election, the party won 0.05% of the vote, and thus no seats.

Its name is derived from Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin.

weird i got logged out randomly and assumed i was banned

bonus lulzfaktor: this dude is called sam cummings
who's the crow guy his av seems familiar

crazypastry posted:
weird i got logged out randomly and assumed i was banned

gjoeybasstax!!!!! fix ur code

crazypastry posted:
who's the crow guy his av seems familiar

we call him crow.

deadken posted:
makes u think....

OMG pure evil. how will our heroes survive against such unrepentant evil? How will they learn to love and respect themselves? will they ever read a word beyond three syllables? This and more at some retard place with people infantilizing themselves & spreading ill-will towards any human or thing that manifest their shame. first world liberal sphere coming to All Hours of Your Day While you Accomplish Nothing All Your Life

[account deactivated]
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT RHIZZO"N""E" ACTUALLY BELIEVES

i dont believe in fawns sorry.

deadken posted:

UHH NO LOL YES YOU DO. BECAUSE MY DISEASED BRAIN JUST PROJECTED MY INSECURITIES INTO YOUR VOID OF SUBJECTIVITY. ENJOY YOUR BAn

[account deactivated]
less drugs, more hugs, people

Crow posted:

deadken posted:

UHH NO LOL YES YOU DO. BECAUSE MY DISEASED BRAIN JUST PROJECTED MY INSECURITIES INTO YOUR VOID OF SUBJECTIVITY. ENJOY YOUR BAn

theres something else u can project into my void

Q: Why are none of you funny and/or remotely interesting?

POLITICAL EDUCATION EDIT: Sorry, we dont allow white supremacists and fascist sympathizers on this board. Perhaps you may be more interested in joining the White Supremacists boards TheNewEffort, or WDDP.org

Edited by Crow ()

discipline posted:
arabs only make up around 20% of the global muslim population

That's great how about you stop your I Speak For All Third World Women shtick, you dumb cracker?

Crow posted:
deadken posted:
makes u think....
OMG pure evil. how will our heroes survive against such unrepentant evil? How will they learn to love and respect themselves? will they ever read a word beyond three syllables? This and more at some retard place with people infantilizing themselves & spreading ill-will towards any human or thing that manifest their shame. first world liberal sphere coming to All Hours of Your Day While you Accomplish Nothing All Your Life

Crows shall die but crow shall not.

Go back to /b/

[account deactivated]
hey mags. i support maggotmaster. i like him. i think we'd be friends in real life if we ever contrived a situation where that happened.

discipline posted:
discipline posted:
after spending most of my life as an easy-going party girl, I decided to go to the middle east and throw myself headfirst into adopting all of their cultural practices. as everyone knows, the first most important thing to adopt when moving to the middle east is a healthy dose of misogyny and bigotry. the israeli soldiers pointing galils and yelling in really bad arabic helped reinforce this trauma and so I added a bit of antisemitism to the mix. what started out as a well-intentioned journey in life to understand the Other resulted in me admiring and becoming the Other. BABY FINLAND found me crying & jabbering in arabic down an alleyway in amman, trying to serve tea on my knees to a busted out store mannequin. "I've found my wife!" he cried and dragged me by the hair to the king abdallah mosque, converting me to islam at the edge of a sword and swaddling me from head to toe in black crepe and covering my face with niqab. with the first suffocating breaths behind that cloying fabric, my eyes swimming in tears, I felt what trent reznor calls "happiness in slavery"... finally, after all those years of travel and education, advocacy and activism, I was home at the bottom of the barrel, where I belonged with all my "ideas" and "opinions". BABY FINLAND steered my shoulders towards a rundown net cafe and passed a dinar to the boss. I sat down at the keyboard and typed w d d p dot org into the browser.

I think what's most amazing about this post, is that you think it's funny.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
yeah it is pretty amazing

I don't think however it's as amazing as your level of cognitive dissonance or the lengths you go through to convince yourself you're anything but a poverty tourist.

Please, no reactionaries on this board, thank you

Enver_Hoxha posted:
Q: Why are none of you funny and/or remotely interesting?

hello maggotmaster

Enver_Hoxha posted:
I think what's most amazing about this post, is that you think it's funny.

its a funny post. joke and funny. i like

[account deactivated]
oh grat its the guy who ruins forums by turning them into a thing full of cartoon children

discipline posted:

Enver_Hoxha posted:
I don't think however it's as amazing as your level of cognitive dissonance or the lengths you go through to convince yourself you're anything but a poverty tourist.

ahahaa listen you're being unfair I'd hardly qualify my short stint on wddp as poverty tourism

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Pol Ed: Please keep the racist filth language off the boards. Not sure where all these white supremacists are coming from, but I recommend checking the Rule and FAQ threads

maggotmaster can be ok i think. he has a lot of Care though and it makes him do and say dumb things

thirdplace posted:
oh grat its the guy who ruins forums by turning them into a thing full of cartoon children

That's an unfair characterization of beloved rhizzone forums poster and known pedophile, Notcatfish.

hi mm. how was your day.
[account deactivated]
lol crow editted "cracker" to "nigger" because he's the try-hardest fat fyad loser that exists.