babyfinland posted:
its great

it really is. the best thing about it is that it started out "good" and got progressively better over the subsequent seasons

since maggotmaster constantly characterized rhizzone as a place for outcast wddp members, does that mean he will be posting here on a permanent basis?

Impper posted:
i like that mr destructo site even tho its kinda of liberal sometimes

ya me2. i mean the exile sometimes does stuff about how the republicans are so much worse than the democrats you guys, its ok, i can tolerate that

yah its tolerable to the extent that youcan go "hah hah oh you" but at some point you can't do that anymore

discipline posted:
ken the best part about you getting banned for saying UNACCEPTABLE things here is that insanedonut will not be banned for saying "suck my dick, bitch" to me, calling me other gendered insults, and posting a picture of the prophet muhammad getting raped in the face. despite delivering up IP information to the VERY concerned mods at wddp they will probably find a way not to take action probably on the grounds that it would be denying someone a very safe space to post pictures of their micropenis.

actually apparently they got banned for just that? i think the wddp mods are working on some misguided assumptions but at the same time i think theyre also trying their best esp. boojum & gvb and i bear them no ill will.

i'm not sure what exactly they're trying to make on that forum though, i haven't seen one mod action that ever resolved some kind of issue
a vaguely political byob i guess.
niceness and harmony as a guiding ideology has the potential to be far more totalising and chaotic than discord and struggle imo.

deadken posted:

discipline posted:
ken the best part about you getting banned for saying UNACCEPTABLE things here is that insanedonut will not be banned for saying "suck my dick, bitch" to me, calling me other gendered insults, and posting a picture of the prophet muhammad getting raped in the face. despite delivering up IP information to the VERY concerned mods at wddp they will probably find a way not to take action probably on the grounds that it would be denying someone a very safe space to post pictures of their micropenis.

actually apparently they got banned for just that? i think the wddp mods are working on some misguided assumptions but at the same time i think theyre also trying their best esp. boojum & gvb and i bear them no ill will.

i took a look at their thread or whatever when those two were coming here and flipping out and registering a bunch of accounts, and yeah those guys seemed to be trying their best to curtail the Weird forum War (Weird War, you could say) thaf some people really feel the need to engage in.

i hope that they can affect The Make-Up of their forum in a positive direction, maybe through proper struggle build a Nation of Ulysseus if you will. boot some of the Svenonius that are rolling around in the mud, if u dare. if you are so inclined to think that way

even at that, the desire for a byob style forum very obviously clashes with gvb and boojum's desire for a "productive debate" centered forum that forges lines and moves understanding further. what's interesting is that the two styles manage to sort of merge at times and it gets to this bizarre pitch where it's gangs of people referring to god-tier ideological lines they've forged but nobody knowing what exactly those lines are
antagonisms can be displaced but they can not be suffocated. thats why im a fascist
also obviously the worst aspect of the forum is the reference to personalities doing things (as slashie said, as marty often does, as gvb explained so eloquently) and so on. all of "those people" do it and it hurts me every time. i donno even know why haha
in fact it is a natural process. wddp originally had some 10 posters and must return to its natural harmonious state
in like a year from now we'll be cursing gjoey as the blood'n'gore of slain posters hangs from his grinning kitty jaw
hopefully i'll be dead or in communism by then
or in HELL!!!
haha just thinking about one year from now reminded me that i really need to quit my job and flee before i lose my insanity

Crow posted:
or in HELL!!!

paradise is to look without understanding. am i not then already in hell? but what have i understood

one year from now i'll be in britain which amounts to the same thing

Impper posted:

Crow posted:
or in HELL!!!

paradise is to look without understanding. am i not then already in hell? but what have i understood

i think we're already in hell, which would explain alot, and why i got this sword forged in hellfire, that i'll drive angry out atopmy muscle car, and why we need to fight all these pagans, gnostic, and satanists with holy atheism, and why, and why, glory glory hallelujah

Crow posted:
Impper posted:
Crow posted:
or in HELL!!!
i think we're already in hell, which would explain alot, and why i got this sword forged in hellfire, that i'll drive angry out atopmy muscle car, and why we need to fight all these pagans, gnostic, and satanists with holy atheism, and why, and why, glory glory hallelujah

Crows shall die but crow shall not.

Agreed. You have my blackjack. And my claws. And my understanding, which we must annihilate if we are to forge paradise.

deadken posted:
one year from now i'll be in britain which amounts to the same thing

seems like a good situation, to live in a land that is irrelevant, that all but completely acknowledges its own irrelevance, where all the people pragmatically serve that irrelevance to the fullest extent. only then are you truly free

Impper posted:
For real now docevil was one seriously ugly & nerdy & fat motherfucker with a mullet iirc

lmao. who would have thought the man whose claim to fame was watching every single episode of startrek 10 times over and posting about balls and cum non-stop would turn out to be a hideously repulsive nerd. though i envy him because he abused his admin powers to have sex with a goon girl... probably multiple goon women... :negative:

Crow posted:
jaja eagerly awaiting second invasion wave from Stormfront.org i have to I.F.A.P. because of racial slurs. iRAHOWA! Ay carumba

stormfront is a good forum, with high level discourse where i also like to post my poetry. please do not conflate wddp with it. tanky ou

also he had some fake pic of like some ugly nerdy dude that was skinny & ironically dressed like a frat bro as his twitter profile pic. like the guy was a nerd but a "cool nerd" and thats how docevil wanted to represent himself, even though in reality he was a fat embarrassing ugly greasy nerd

deadken posted:
goey u should try to get some cool fyads to post here

sitbm posts here and he posted in fyad at one point.

Impper posted:

also he had some fake pic of like some ugly nerdy dude that was skinny & ironically dressed like a frat bro as his twitter profile pic. like the guy was a nerd but a "cool nerd" and thats how docevil wanted to represent himself, even though in reality he was a fat embarrassing ugly greasy nerd

and the rest is history!

Lol is that guy fieri?

Impper posted:
Lol is that guy fieri?

thats docevil. no whey
hwo do i get unbeecocked from fyad. who is the man to talk to
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wait wasnt docevil the sa dude who went on attack of the show to be really awkward or some shit
[account deactivated]