[account deactivated]
:)

germanjoey posted:

babyfinland posted:
ok so the overdetermining factor (primary contradiction) for you is militarism? capitalism is an abstract thing that doesnt really "exist" except in the form of a certain organizational logic but i suppose you could say that industrial military is organized almost purely by that logic (insofar as that is possible) and operates almost entirely as an instrument of primitive accumulation, whether its policing the "stability" of neo-colonial operations or leveling counter-hegemonic construction as in libya.

well, they might not necessarily be unrelated issues. you could say that "just following orders" is a similar cognitive abstraction as private capitalization itself. i.e. "I'm just following order!" vs. "thats just how the market works!," both being moral defenses framed around putting distance between themselves as an individual and as a component in a larger machine.

yes absolutely. for me this is idolatry

babyfinland posted:

germanjoey posted:

babyfinland posted:
ok so the overdetermining factor (primary contradiction) for you is militarism? capitalism is an abstract thing that doesnt really "exist" except in the form of a certain organizational logic but i suppose you could say that industrial military is organized almost purely by that logic (insofar as that is possible) and operates almost entirely as an instrument of primitive accumulation, whether its policing the "stability" of neo-colonial operations or leveling counter-hegemonic construction as in libya.

well, they might not necessarily be unrelated issues. you could say that "just following orders" is a similar cognitive abstraction as private capitalization itself. i.e. "I'm just following order!" vs. "thats just how the market works!," both being moral defenses framed around putting distance between themselves as an individual and as a component in a larger machine.

isn't it, like, the complete opposite of idolatry tho?

khamsek posted:
A single buttchinned dude bouncing around irc going ARGH I HATE THIS WEBSITE isn't really comparable to the hilarious thread about grover's house unless your sense of humor is broken, tbh.

didnt the goat make that minecraft grover house thing

germanjoey posted:

babyfinland posted:

germanjoey posted:

babyfinland posted:

isn't it, like, the complete opposite of idolatry tho?

to hold "the market" or "freedom" or whatever institution as your god rather than the Absolute Reality and His Perfect Attributes. ya thats idolatry

khamsek posted:

goopstein posted:

crazypastry posted:
like im legit shocked there's not a huge TNE-style trans thread here where my pics get reposted. you guys are slacking off

have you considered that maybe nobody cares cuz youre really boring and not ugly enough to be notable

One day maybe we'll all manage to be as grotesquely hideous as you, Goatstein.

if you're looking to become grotesquely hideous you've definitely got a leg up on the competition that doesnt want to go that extra mile of chopping their balls off and becoming an unemployable abomination

[account deactivated]
._.

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:
A single buttchinned dude bouncing around irc going ARGH I HATE THIS WEBSITE isn't really comparable to the hilarious thread about grover's house unless your sense of humor is broken, tbh.

I wouldn't be surprised if goatstein plays minecraft as the character graphics in that game are probably the closest thing you can get to his personal appearance without delving into cubism.

wow. eat that, minecraft character graphics. wicked sick

maggotmaster has this thing about thinking i'm unattractive. idk if he really believes it or if he just thinks that it will make me mad. in either event i keep in mind the advice my grandma gave me, which is that beauty comes from the inside, not from mentally ill teens with a fetish for dickgirls
i dont think its very nice to make fun of a dudes personal appearance.
[account deactivated]

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if goatstein plays minecraft as the character graphics in that game are probably the closest thing you can get to his personal appearance without delving into cubism.

wow. eat that, minecraft character graphics. wicked sick

You weren't intended to get the insult: Goatstein was.

im sure hes crying now youve insulted the character graphics in his favourite game. take a step back and think about what youve done.

what motivated maggotmaster to suddenly hate a bunch of people, because this is really contrived and bizarre and obviously hes got some sort of personal incentive to do this

khamsek posted:
lol why is it that every time I bring up the fact you're hideous you freak out about FUCKING TROONS? You're so intellectually cowardly you literally can't help but find a scapegoat (HEH) about the fact you're a disgusting, broken blob of flesh with antisocial personality disorder.

this isnt very inclusive language. we are all made the way god intended.

babyfinland posted:
what motivated maggotmaster to suddenly hate a bunch of people, because this is really contrived and bizarre and obviously hes got some sort of personal incentive to do this

its because i said social phenomena have material causes. i'm........ i'm sorry

goopstein posted:
maggotmaster has this thing about thinking i'm unattractive. idk if he really believes it or if he just thinks that it will make me mad. in either event i keep in mind the advice my grandma gave me, which is that beauty comes from the inside, not from mentally ill teens with a fetish for dickgirls

well, like i've said a million times, he's just a capnpayne ripoff. you make up something about a person (like with me, he insists that i'm fat?) and then you harp on them endlessly enough about it until everyone thinks that it's true. which was the Good Capn's technique. but with maggotmaster, he's too jilted and unsure of himself to make it work.

suggestion? if i may? maybe laugh a lil more violenetly? tossin around a few more AHAHAHas will really help us taste the paste yer makin between your teeth...

khamsek posted:

babyfinland posted:

Anime.

what about anime

do you mean its because you discovered youre a pedophile and you just care about that and thats why you were so mad about communism or whatever in a sublimated way

khamsek posted:
One time one of the loserchat people literally told me the equivalent of "You betrayed your sadbrains brothers and sisters who trusted you" because I made fun of notcatfish, lol. Anime owns.

hey maggotmaster remember that time u said that i was the only poster you considered to be a human being & a friend rather than just a bunch of pixels. lol. i thought that was sweet.

[account deactivated]

khamsek posted:

goopstein posted:

lol why is it that every time I bring up the fact you're hideous you freak out about FUCKING TROONS? You're so intellectually cowardly you literally can't help but find a scapegoat (HEH) about the fact you're a disgusting, broken blob of flesh with antisocial personality disorder.

i bring up troons because i know it makes you mad. maybe there is wisdom in learning from a master, young spastic padawan

[account deactivated]

khamsek posted:
I am directly responsible for the migration here of half of this website's userbase. I'm the best poster and you're all gross nerds.

you own an anime doll. sorry. figurine.

maggot master used to say i was the best poster or something too lol
[account deactivated]