this drama is hard to absorb. should i use zorbees or sham-wow?
post some threads henrykrinkle, youre my favorite rss feed/human
Whoa I don't know what's going on
I think I got probated from wddp
theyre purging apparently.
you upvoted some of my posts. This Will Not Stand
looks like my offering a materialist understanding of rape and then apologising about it has lead to the imposition of martial law? wtf
but rape is obviously caused by material conditions, since, as far as i know, it wasn't prolific until the rise of agriculture. e.g. the Brits in New England noted that the Lenapes (I think?) fucking killed you if you were a rapist.
maggotmaster seems to think that his targeting of old LFers was a modern retelling of the post-lenin soviet union but now that he's a goner i guess that makes him trotsky

deadken posted:
maggotmaster seems to think that his targeting of old LFers was a modern retelling of the post-lenin soviet union but now that he's a goner i guess that makes him trotsky

no martial law was enacted after pop icon and mm bullied newt into announcing he was quitting the forum

i bet he gets unbanned before i do, though

holy loly maggotmaster got banned. what have i wrought
link me the thread w/ the original "materialist understanding" thing that started this whole clusterfuck.

Impper posted:

it makes him yezhov. duh.

deadken posted:
who is dinojerk here

lyellthecat or something like that

Cycloneboy posted:
but rape is obviously caused by material conditions, since, as far as i know, it wasn't prolific until the rise of agriculture. e.g. the Brits in New England noted that the Lenapes (I think?) fucking killed you if you were a rapist.

veblen has an interesting idea about the institution of private property actually originating with the capture + servitude of women from enemy tribes. i dont know if thats actually true but its an interesting framework for considering the intersection of marxism and feminism

jaja eagerly awaiting second invasion wave from Stormfront.org i have to I.F.A.P. because of racial slurs. iRAHOWA! Ay carumba
this is a big thread
should I read it?

deadken posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

veblen has an interesting idea about the institution of private property actually originating with the capture + servitude of women from enemy tribes. i dont know if thats actually true but its an interesting framework for considering the intersection of marxism and feminism

silvia federici

theres really nothing more sublime than trivial internet drama imho i can't look away

gyrofry posted:
should I read it?

i can give you a visual representation:

thats sexist
sometimes i think i'm bitter, but then i pop over here to remind myself i don't know what true bitterness is
oh really

Lessons posted:
sometimes i think i'm bitter, but then i pop over here to remind myself i don't know what true bitterness is

i love all people. hello thug lessons.

bf over there..... well now. some people call him baby finlemon. on account of his bitterness.
*puckers up and posts*
seeing as maggotmasters definitely reading this, what should i watch after lain

Lessons posted:

thug lessons, more like hug lessons.

lets to glomping

Lessons posted:

and this entire time... the answer... was to be found inside yourself.. <nods and shoulders huge sword>

tHE rHizzonE, a place for friends

Cycloneboy posted:

Lessons posted:

my name is not a meme.

Lessons posted:
Cycloneboy posted:
Lessons posted:

my name is not a meme.

Dude you need to take that bitter attitude and perhaps go to a white supremacist board. Other than that, lessee here, i suggest you read the Faq and Rules threads?? ???

Crow posted:

Lessons posted:

and this entire time... the answer... was to be found inside yourself.. <nods and shoulders huge sword>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWNja7skJ2Q#t=30s

Lessons posted:

Crow posted:

Lessons posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWNja7skJ2Q#t=30s

deadken posted:

breaking bad

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

breaking bad

people keep on telling me to do this. to the extent that i might actually do it

its great

Lessons posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Lessons posted:

my name is not a meme.

it's okay. you don't have to be sad any more. love is always just one step away.

Tiger & Bunny