khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:
I don't really feel bad about selling any of you out mostly because in retrospect you aren't really very interesting posters and have a bad case of antisocial personality disorder.

i dont think its a good idea for you of all people to start making an issue out of personality disorders.

Why not, whatever personality disorders I might have surely do not warrant "THREAT TO SELF AND OTHERS" in my diagnosis like the majority of you probably do.

youre easily the most unstable person ive ever interacted with online or irl and my close friends include a recovering heroin addict, a dude who gets drunk and starts fighting people the whole time because of esteem issues, and a male anorexic. your mood oscillates like a pendulum on amphetamines, you rage constantly at anything and everything and then try to cover it up with unconvincing bullshit about how easy-going you are in real life (apart from when you physically assault your friends i guess?), you havent had sex in like two years or something, you're medicated up to your eyeballs, this is probably not a fruitful path for you to go down

:)
randbrick was a cool dude but he was too busy having a life and a productive career to post on webforums 24/7. lost another one to dietech!!!

zen and the art of internet positng

khamsek posted:
It's probably bad to mock people's personal appearances, fortunately, goatstein isn't people.

this is fucking stupid and you know it

khamsek posted:

goopstein posted:
maggotmaster what kind of antidepressants they got you on. have you looked into Abilifiy? apparently it works well in accentuating the effects of existing antidepressants in tough cases of recurrent major depression with minimal side effects. Ask Your Doctor If Abilify is Right For You

You're so fuckin boring hahaha you can't even rile up old ladies by now goatstein seriously this shits pathetic to read

let me help you maggotmaster. the world isn't as sad and gray and hateful as you think. admitting you have a problem is the first stage in recovery.

[account deactivated]
maggotmaster, i've seen you in pictures next to human beings of roughly average height and musculature. saying you almost beat someone up is like saying that i almost flew the space shuttle

khamsek posted:
The guy I almost beat up isn't even my friend just some weird asshole? If it was something that happened frequently I wouldn't post about it besides in retrospect it was funny as hell.

clearly youre perfectly well-adjusted and capable of making judgements about other people then.

khamsek posted:

goopstein posted:

khamsek posted:

goopstein posted:
maggotmaster what kind of antidepressants they got you on. have you looked into Abilifiy? apparently it works well in accentuating the effects of existing antidepressants in tough cases of recurrent major depression with minimal side effects. Ask Your Doctor If Abilify is Right For You

You're so fuckin boring hahaha you can't even rile up old ladies by now goatstein seriously this shits pathetic to read

let me help you maggotmaster. the world isn't as sad and gray and hateful as you think. admitting you have a problem is the first stage in recovery.

Actually the world isn't hateful at all and I just made fun of t-paine for his ridiculous teen nihilism, sorry.

there are no nihilists. you are merely misinterpreting an argument based on the evidence because you fear accepting it will push you into making vampire soup in your rental's bathtub. dont fear the truth imo

[account deactivated]
maggotmaster i am going to bed now for i am an adult with money and a family and responsibilities. i hope that you will take my advice about finding the help that you need. never forget that there are people who love you.
[account deactivated]

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:
The guy I almost beat up isn't even my friend just some weird asshole? If it was something that happened frequently I wouldn't post about it besides in retrospect it was funny as hell.

clearly youre perfectly well-adjusted and capable of making judgements about other people then.

I probably can make better judgments about other people than some british stoner weirdo who's primary criteria when determining how much he likes people is "making funny internet posts".

no dude because youre obviously seriously unbalanced, youre a sexually frustrated depressive who lashes out at people on the internet 'because it's fun' despite being 'really laid back' irl, thats like a textbook case of displaced aggression, i wouldnt trust you to make a good judgement on wallpaper or some other comedically insignificant thing

[account deactivated]
maggotmaster reduced to chocolate america tactics, how the mighty have fallen, etc
whats the beat up a guy story
mm claims he beat up a guy.
could you flesh that out a bit with your CW skills maybe
im really boring because im happy and normal and have no significant or unusual problems or obstacles in my life. its pretty good
[account deactivated]

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:

I probably can make better judgments about other people than some british stoner weirdo who's primary criteria when determining how much he likes people is "making funny internet posts".

no dude because youre obviously seriously unbalanced, youre a sexually frustrated depressive who lashes out at people on the internet 'because it's fun' despite being 'really laid back' irl, thats like a textbook case of displaced aggression, i wouldnt trust you to make a good judgement on wallpaper or some other comedically insignificant thing

I'm not "really laid back irl", I'm "rather sociable irl", being laid back is fucking boring.

im sorry. nice meltdown btw, great climax, one of my all time faves

[account deactivated]
beers down the drain
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]