khamsek posted:
Nah I remember saying I believed you were somewhat redeemable, I think I was wrong about that unfortunately.

anyway, despite what has happened since then, its nice to know we were once friends.

:)

khamsek posted:

babyfinland posted:

khamsek posted:

babyfinland posted:
what motivated maggotmaster to suddenly hate a bunch of people, because this is really contrived and bizarre and obviously hes got some sort of personal incentive to do this

Anime.

what about anime

do you mean its because you discovered youre a pedophile and you just care about that and thats why you were so mad about communism or whatever in a sublimated way

Nah anime's not sexually appealing to me, it Owns in a Platonic Manner.

why do are you mad at people about anime instead of communism now and how is anime related at all because i dont get it. lets talk it out.

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
maggot master used to say i was the best poster or something too lol

he sold out his posting brothers and sisters i guess. its sad really but im kinda glad i dont have to be friends with that kind of person irl.

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:
I am directly responsible for the migration here of half of this website's userbase. I'm the best poster and you're all gross nerds.

you own an anime doll. sorry. figurine.

Yeah it rules.

does it make noises and stuff. is it poseable.

if wddp is reading this right now let me just say with one love in my heart that you might find it beneficial to your social lives and general sanity to no longer spend four to eight hours of your day in an environment of such negativity and Fail.
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:
maggot master used to say i was the best poster or something too lol

he sold out his posting brothers and sisters i guess. its sad really but im kinda glad i dont have to be friends with that kind of person irl.

well yes but why. i guess hes a child and the troon cabal has a sort of cultish sort of authoritarian supremacist thing going on but thats pretty pathetic if thats all it takes to change his tuen

khamsek posted:

goopstein posted:

khamsek posted:

goopstein posted:
maggotmaster has this thing about thinking i'm unattractive. idk if he really believes it or if he just thinks that it will make me mad. in either event i keep in mind the advice my grandma gave me, which is that beauty comes from the inside, not from mentally ill teens with a fetish for dickgirls

lol why is it that every time I bring up the fact you're hideous you freak out about FUCKING TROONS? You're so intellectually cowardly you literally can't help but find a scapegoat (HEH) about the fact you're a disgusting, broken blob of flesh with antisocial personality disorder.

i bring up troons because i know it makes you mad. maybe there is wisdom in learning from a master, young spastic padawan

Doesn't really make me mad no, getting me to write a ton of swears is about as difficult as saying "hi" you're giving yourself too much credit.

what prompted this visit today. did you go off your antidepressants? you seemed to be doing better. dont give up, you can find happiness in this world too

goopstein posted:
if wddp is reading this right now let me just say with one love in my heart that you might find it beneficial to your social lives and general sanity to no longer spend four to eight hours of your day in an environment of such negativity and Fail.

ya same but theyre just gonna end up killing people or themselves the way theyre going. its a cult

i dont think you sold me out maggotmaster. when the zoloft hits your hindbrain again i will be happy to forgive you for this regrettable outburst
[account deactivated]

khamsek posted:
I don't really feel bad about selling any of you out mostly because in retrospect you aren't really very interesting posters and have a bad case of antisocial personality disorder.

i dont think its a good idea for you of all people to start making an issue out of personality disorders.

in order to be "sold out" doesnt there have to be some sort of gain on the selling-out party's side of things

babyfinland posted:

goopstein posted:

ya same but theyre just gonna end up killing people or themselves the way theyre going. its a cult

im surprised that none of them have taken the drano double shot as it is, especially considering the fact that i can think of at least five wddp posters off the top of my head who talked about the minutae of every aspect of their lives yet at no point in the last four years have ever talked about having sex, let alone a date, let alone a relationship

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:
I don't really feel bad about selling any of you out mostly because in retrospect you aren't really very interesting posters and have a bad case of antisocial personality disorder.

i dont think its a good idea for you of all people to start making an issue out of personality disorders.

Why not, whatever personality disorders I might have surely do not warrant "THREAT TO SELF AND OTHERS" in my diagnosis like the majority of you probably do.

id be afraid of you if i thought that you lived near me and were capable of leaving the house and being semi-functional in the real world actually. theres wddps who fulfill both of those conditions and im legit afraid of them

[account deactivated]

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:

Why not, whatever personality disorders I might have surely do not warrant "THREAT TO SELF AND OTHERS" in my diagnosis like the majority of you probably do.

dont be transphobic please. wanting to castrate yourself and having a suicide rate 200 times that of the general population does not mean that you're mentally ill

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
goopstein posted:

same! wddps please read this, you misunderstood me when i and i need you to understand that i wasn't

i forgot waht i was going to say but those videos own

mm dont you think its kinda disingenuous of you to make posts in wddp about how stuff ive been saying here proves ive been 'arguing in bad faith' while at the same time making fun of peoples physical appearances + using mental difficulties as an insult in this thread. i dont think its very befitting of your role as self-declared moral guardian to be honest, it smacks of hypocrisy, and conniving forums politickery. i know you have put a lot of emotional investment in your forums status and its not for me to tell you how to direct your energy. but i think if you are to maintain any vestiges of credibility you should at least try to stick to your principles. thank you.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

khamsek posted:

babyfinland posted:

khamsek posted:

deadken posted:

khamsek posted:

id be afraid of you if i thought that you lived near me and were capable of leaving the house and being semi-functional in the real world actually. theres wddps who fulfill both of those conditions and im legit afraid of them

I'm actually incapable of being a shut-in & don't understand people who revel in it, because it's fucking boring. I'm actually a pretty functional person IRL and mostly like writing crazy shit online because it's fun? You on the other hand got tricked by Fedallah into moving to the mid-east with him only for him to never, ever arrive.

is moving abroad for a years time and successfully finding employment and housing and such a sign of dysfunction or something? i dont get this one, mm. dont insult fedallah please hes a good guy

maggotmaster what kind of antidepressants they got you on. have you looked into Abilifiy? apparently it works well in accentuating the effects of existing antidepressants in tough cases of recurrent major depression with minimal side effects. Ask Your Doctor If Abilify is Right For You
[account deactivated]
i wanna be friends with fedallah again too but hes disappeared