can some1 w/ a wddp account paste the mic check thread from after my last post or pm it to me or something. im mildly curious

discipline posted:
that's not true, they like impper a lot

he;s next. tsargon too. aesthetikz krew delenda est

goey do u still post in fyad. is it still bad
maggotmaster said he is going to reform me as a human being >_<
[account deactivated]
And Then There Was One

deadken posted:
maggotmaster was making fun of peoples appearances here and mocking mental illness and otherwise doing stuff that would bring the wrath of teh ban down on you in wddp, i dont think he really believes any of the love & niceness stuff thats become normative over there but hes such a massive hypocrite that he not only goes along with it but viciously attacks anyone who breaks ranks. lol

shortly before i got banned maggotmaster angrily posted a thread in all seriousness bitching at people for engaging in ironic racism/antisemtism and then spazzed out in his particular oeuvre when people posted links to a couple of the dozens of his posts in which he called people niggers or called for the death of jews

deadken posted:

its gotten a little better again since docevil left actually

so I guess what they really want in their "discussion" forum is a bunch of really polite idiots sitting around cheerleading each other and patting themselves on the back whenever DM or HFG make a post and anyone with a different viewpoint from the accepted norm gets banned? It's D&D except with suicide ideation and incessant genderbabble taking the place of liberal legalism and capitalist/imperialist wanking.

yeah. yeah. wanna post in that forum

NEOADMINISTRATOR posted:

deadken posted:

its gotten a little better again since docevil left actually

docevil left. when did this happen. whos there now

docevil was forced to leave when his repulsive physical appearance was revealed

MarxUltor posted:
so I guess what they really want in their "discussion" forum is a bunch of really polite idiots sitting around cheerleading each other and patting themselves on the back whenever DM or HFG make a post and anyone with a different viewpoint from the accepted norm gets banned? It's D&D except with suicide ideation and incessant genderbabble taking the place of liberal legalism and capitalist/imperialist wanking.

yeah. yeah. wanna post in that forum

it's not a discussion forum, it's a mental illness support forum with a discussion appendix. check your premises, contradictions don't exist - Ayn RR Rand

that dude freakin hated me b/c i mussed up his lil nerd computer comedy forum lol
yospos bitch
i think we both got probated trolling that forum deadken, good times
For real now docevil was one seriously ugly & nerdy & fat motherfucker with a mullet iirc
also i didnt interact with him that much but you could tell he got off a little on his provincial internet power trip

goopstein posted:
it's not a discussion forum, it's a mental illness support forum with a discussion appendix.

that's actually pretty much verbatim the conclusion I've come to. it really is just a gender issues support group. they're trying to shoehorn "old lf" into it but piling all the "safe space" nonsense and protecting a bunch of really dumb/boring/terrible posters with nothing to say at all because they happen to be there for the support group but stumbled into the wrong door or something.

if you can get DM and HFG and like the half dozen other people who still care and can engage in actual discussion and debate to move over here then they can just delete the whole forum. lf diaspora

[account deactivated]
i donno why im asking this but who is DM or HFG
rhizzionism

aerdil posted:
i think we both got probated trolling that forum deadken, good times

I Remember.

lmao im being held up as a paradigm case of misogyny now? wtf. definitions be getting looser than a tart's twat (get it. its funny because thats a misogynist thing to say)
goey u should try to get some cool fyads to post here
"paradigm case of misogyny"

its like the HR lady at a pharms company took too many of the free samples or something

deadken posted:
goey u should try to get some cool fyads to post here

ya. myfanwy and crow and gooey and me are cool fyads, there can be more. fyad supremacy.

my 4000+ rep..... lost...........
brendle should post here. hes cool 2 post w/
you're not a cool fyad, you're baby finland
[account deactivated]
oh ya dinosaur jerk posts here too. brendle should too cuz theres like literary discussion adn stuff. who are the other fyads who read books

babyfinland posted:
i donno why im asking this but who is DM or HFG

DM is just dm from the old SA LF.

HFG is HidingFromGoro, the prison thread guy.

wolfpupy has an account here...
[account deactivated]
mobutu is kewl
does ingwit still post. last i saw of him hed migrated to phiz
i like that mr destructo site even tho its kinda of liberal sometimes
who is dinojerk here

MarxUltor posted:

goopstein posted:
it's not a discussion forum, it's a mental illness support forum with a discussion appendix.

that's actually pretty much verbatim the conclusion I've come to. it really is just a gender issues support group. they're trying to shoehorn "old lf" into it but piling all the "safe space" nonsense and protecting a bunch of really dumb/boring/terrible posters with nothing to say at all because they happen to be there for the support group but stumbled into the wrong door or something.

if you can get DM and HFG and like the half dozen other people who still care and can engage in actual discussion and debate to move over here then they can just delete the whole forum. lf diaspora

my fav thing is the two or three posters who constantly talk about how as a Woman*, men just don't understand and cant comment on gender issues because they dont live under Constant All Encompassing Fear of Rape. pointing out that the vast majority of rapes occur along certain lines such as prison membership, drug abuse, being a child under 16, and high risk drinking behavior and as such they don't actually need to generally fear being raped every day is enough to set them off like tnt in a volcano

goopstein was probated until (Nov. 15, 2011 10:10:26) for this post!

[account deactivated]