no wonder you guys got the vaccine and i still havent
The chef gets the first taste
i got "nature's vaccine" last month (the novel corona virus 2019)

lenochodek posted:

i got "nature's vaccine" last month (the novel corona virus 2019)

condolences... and Congratulations

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2021-02-23/held-to-ransom-pfizer-demands-governments-gamble-with-state-assets-to-secure-vaccine-deal

shriekingviolet posted:

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2021-02-23/held-to-ransom-pfizer-demands-governments-gamble-with-state-assets-to-secure-vaccine-deal

Officials from Argentina and the other Latin American country, which cannot be named as it has signed a confidentiality agreement with Pfizer,

i just caught up on the news that prime minister castex decided to ban alcohol consumption in public. despite all media bashing and accusation of him being nothing but a makkkron puppet, i always had the intuition that he is a very wise man... it is not unusual to see packs of white nation parasites on the curb surrounding half open bars drinking alcohol and socializing without their mask on, in a time where it would be recommended to keep it down with group meetings in public. white nation decadent kkkulture of alcoholism is clearly a catalyst for virus propagation, so banning public consumption and thus killing the bars is very good. this is how it begins, little reforms of the kkkulture, with the conclusion being all out unlimited genocide of white nation parasites
i have some bad news with regards to which people public alcohol consumption laws are used to harass and which get totally ignored by the cops and keep drinking anyways my dude :/
covid update: the local church whose sign read "god help us" for the last year has been changed, it now says "god helped us"

招瑤 posted:

covid update: the local church whose sign read "god help us" for the last year has been changed, it now says "god helped us"

That’s a damning condemnation of an omniscient all powerful deity