no wonder you guys got the vaccine and i still havent
The chef gets the first taste
i got "nature's vaccine" last month (the novel corona virus 2019)

lenochodek posted:

i got "nature's vaccine" last month (the novel corona virus 2019)

condolences... and Congratulations

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2021-02-23/held-to-ransom-pfizer-demands-governments-gamble-with-state-assets-to-secure-vaccine-deal

shriekingviolet posted:

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2021-02-23/held-to-ransom-pfizer-demands-governments-gamble-with-state-assets-to-secure-vaccine-deal

Officials from Argentina and the other Latin American country, which cannot be named as it has signed a confidentiality agreement with Pfizer,

i just caught up on the news that prime minister castex decided to ban alcohol consumption in public. despite all media bashing and accusation of him being nothing but a makkkron puppet, i always had the intuition that he is a very wise man... it is not unusual to see packs of white nation parasites on the curb surrounding half open bars drinking alcohol and socializing without their mask on, in a time where it would be recommended to keep it down with group meetings in public. white nation decadent kkkulture of alcoholism is clearly a catalyst for virus propagation, so banning public consumption and thus killing the bars is very good. this is how it begins, little reforms of the kkkulture, with the conclusion being all out unlimited genocide of white nation parasites
i have some bad news with regards to which people public alcohol consumption laws are used to harass and which get totally ignored by the cops and keep drinking anyways my dude :/
covid update: the local church whose sign read "god help us" for the last year has been changed, it now says "god helped us"

招瑤 posted:

covid update: the local church whose sign read "god help us" for the last year has been changed, it now says "god helped us"

That’s a damning condemnation of an omniscient all powerful deity

u$ now faced with a new challenge: shoot up the periphery with the magical covid uncle joey joose to slow down the thoroughgoing and insane inflation (3.8% annually) now that we all got our trump bux to fuel our bespoke amerikana gastropub scene again.

going to laugh my fucking a$$ off when they fail and nobody can buy anything and the world ends in a nuclear holocaust because crakkker land hasn't learned a single lesson ever. or rather i'll come back as a neon green tape worm and search the ground for mineral salts for the entirety of my meager one week life

liceo posted:

or rather i'll come back as a neon green tape worm and search the ground for mineral salts for the entirety of my meager one week life

hell,

federal coronavirus related unemployment benefits will be discontinued in my state in a few weeks because instead of contributing to society, our lazy population would rather sit on their ass for the extra $300 a week, which is more than double the maximum unemployment benefit offered by the state alone

to help these loafers, these despicable parasites, the state has posted over a quarter million job opportunities on its website, jobs that have gone woefully unfilled of late

3% of the jobs posted on the state jobs website pay over $20k/yr
lol some of the higher paying jobs (top 3+%) on offer include a seasonal position harvesting tobacco for 11 bucks an hour
oh geez lol now state legislators are threatening to dissolve the state health department because it put out ads notifying the public that kids 12+ can get vaccines now & sent letters to clinics reminding them that kids 14+ can ask for and receive vaccinations without parental approval
Reminder to Amerikans: Your Government Wants You to Die

招瑤 posted:

oh geez lol now state legislators are threatening to dissolve the state health department because it put out ads notifying the public that kids 12+ can get vaccines now & sent letters to clinics reminding them that kids 14+ can ask for and receive vaccinations without parental approval

this reminds me of the time my dog barked at the mailman so i shot my dog and the mailman

goon's grats to every single United State

U S A

speaking of which, the $naKKKe$ didn't win one gold silver or bronze on the first day of the olympics which hasnt happened since 1972... losers
working on a hunch i was able to find an event advertisement for
"St, Cloud Eagles Women’s Axillary Flea Market"
which provided a moment of levity

according to my armpit im running a nice fever
is this thing still going on
is what going on
Joe Biden defeated Rona now he’s coming after Moscow Mitch!!! DNC now stands for Do Not Care about rethuglican FEELINGS! We got:
🔹 Unemployment down
🔹Soldiers and Airpeople out of Afghanistan
🔹Vaccines for those who want them
🔹Cuba Libre movement going strong
🔹Paris Climate Agreement
🔹$1400 stimulus checks
🔹Schools are BACK in person
🔹Most diverse Cabinet
🔹Canceled student debt
Airpeople

here's why, that's a metric fuckton of deer that have the rona that i didn't know about until now
Wuhan Lab Theory Smashed: CracKKKer Deer Jerky Now the Sole Cause of SARS-CoV-2