edit: snipe
filled with a whole host of unprincipled, pseudo-leftist, want-to-be-academic (because none, it seems, have even reached graduate school
are you talking about DSA or rhizzone?
he's quoting someone we made extremely mad on line
Very normal progression:

that dudes background was harvard, then doing policy advising for obama and clinton for years, then twitter.

also lol at the new york post being "a major mainstream news organization" - i wonder how many times that twitter has proactively blocked something from the national inquirer

Edited by solidar ()

the atlantic council does fact checking for facebook (and reddit's director of content (propaganda) is an atlantic council alum). they're censoring this story not so much to protect biden as to bury evidence of the fact that ukraine is an american puppet state as of 2014
haha

solidar posted:

that dudes background was harvard, then doing policy advising for obama and clinton for years, then twitter.

also lol at the new york post being "a major mainstream news organization" - i wonder how many times that twitter has proactively blocked something from the national inquirer

is there even a shred of doubt about the story though

i have no idea, i don't know what the story is and don't care to learn, not gonna start pretending the nyp is more than a right-wing tabloid tho
its a little funny that despite the sex & crack smoking pics & not-all-that-damning emails about influence peddling being undeniable, giuliani was too incompetent/stupid to concoct a halfway decent cover story for however they stole the icloud/harddrive that would withstand a second's scrutiny so it's a non-story for the most part except for the dems immediately spinning it as 'joe loves his failson' (which has actually been effective unlike the gop version). overall a failure of an october surprise, they should have put a better gop operative on this one.