reading twitter without posting on it has opened my third eye to the inherent stupidity of " commentary" so i am returning to the real life activities i left off when i began posting as a high school sophomore, like practicing piano, or cross country, or updating my lord of the rings thread. and if any of you are dying of old age or even normal age, please post an update so the tontine disbursement doesnt get delayed in the coming years of plenty of sucking

cars posted:

this is low key my favourite trump quote now

Shower thoughts with tony norfield
That's depressingly stupid even for twitter
that's some stubborn fact

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

That's depressingly stupid even for twitter

Marxist boomers lol. Maybe it was a good thing that worldwide communism wasn’t established in the 60s.
i dont know who that is, i justt know hes like, a fucking idiot
can't meet with folks if u don't know where to meet with them at
Im gonna meet that guys posts.... with laughter!!
[account deactivated]
he wrote "The City: London and the Global Power of Finance" which got some praise from Michael Roberts and related corners of the marxweb a few years ago. i haven't read it yet

he also makes blog posts which are sometimes interesting https://economicsofimperialism.blogspot.com/2020/07/china-us-power.html

but yeah it's a silly take

liceo posted:

english would be better without tenses, capital letters, and basically everything else

this is why they invented chinese

liceo posted:

english would be better without tenses,

yeah, i'm tense enough as it is!

that book the city is very good.. plenty of stubborn facts in tere
lolling at the amerikkkans ITT getting upset after being called out for mangling another language that doesnt belong to them
downvoted for implying petrol is amerikkkan

let's not say anything we can't take back

ed: changed it to an upvote because im a big softy who can't bear to tarnish someone's record for a joke

Edited by Constantignoble ()

If he was we’d call him gas
'meet with' isnt even amerikkkan its just correct. you meet a stranger and meet with colleagues.

anyway grammar nazi is an accidentally appropriate name for people who really care about this stuff because protecting the english language from corruption is white supremacist shit
Tony Norfield goes to the beach to swim his hot date, then at the seaside pavilion he dances her, and later he goes home frustrated: shot down when he tried to make her out.
i never really thought about calling israel "palestine" before but i like it - thanks for the tip pete
Congratulations to poster stegosaurus for becoming video game tweet famous.
[account deactivated]
i totally understand any and all spontaneous terror campaigns against the local arby's
ive been thinking that the DSA or whoever should collaborate with disgruntled fast food workers to quietly seize a restaurant and operate it as normal without charging anyone for food. try to clean out every crumb of inventory. at a place with an inattentive general manager you might squeeze two or three days out of this

swampman posted:

ive been thinking that the DSA or whoever should collaborate with disgruntled fast food workers to quietly seize a restaurant and operate it as normal without charging anyone for food. try to clean out every crumb of inventory. at a place with an inattentive general manager you might squeeze two or three days out of this

la chinoise 2

Edited by trakfactri ()

shriekingviolet posted:

swampman posted:

la chinoise 2

The "revisioniste!" scene becomes an uplifting scene cheering on a comrade

[account deactivated]

sovnarkoman posted:

*banevoice* yes, the cracker isis

lol

i'm suspended from the bad website again for telling someone that their dead cia son is now useful, as fertilizer
i love my dead cia son
my other greatest bans were telling an air force wife i hope her husband gets shot down in syria and the time i said john mccain lifting his arm to senate desk height is proof he didnt get tortured enough. republicans are the biggest crybaby pussies ever
you can just go on the twitter website and say Ronald Reagan was so senile he wiped his ass bare handed and they don't like it. they don't like it at all!
lol
hey synergy, remember this discussion?

thought you'd enjoy the latest

Destiny: Sigh,
destiny go on moon of alabama