Reza Negarestani followed me on the same day I discovered the U$ Naval Academy teaches the Cyclonopedia(and the Battle of Algiers) and that Mr. Negarestani gave a talk at the U$ Naval Academy

So it goes

what is it with anime posters and becoming nazbols. also lol
I don't remember who matthew yglesias is but I assume its a massive own. wake me when maggotmaster gets retweeted by DARPA

88888 posted:

what is it with anime posters and becoming nazbols. also lol

what is with the constant stream of 'the problem with the left is its extremely online middle class character' takes from extremely online middle class characters

its a closed system and it pays for a select few
Former LF poster Tinkzorg

Tinkzorg is malcolm kyeyune and he got expelled from the young leftist for defending The Revolutionary Front, a communist and antifascist organization(their praxis was to visit nazis at night and put an axe in the door). Later he started a pod with another former young leftist who met the same fate, Markus Allard. I think they started with a kind of leftist populist outlook but they soon took a pretty huge right turn, especially on immigration, and the pod got some popularity i think. Allard created a populist local party, Örebropartiet, and one of its current candidates is famous racist cop Peter Springare. Meanwhile Kyeyune has also made a career as a writer for a lot of right wing papers as a leftist who has realized the truth about how immigration is going to destroy the last bits of folkhemmet(the idealized welfare state that the social democrats is said to have built under their hegemony in the middle of the last century) but before that his bread and butter was attacking identity politics.

I said he was a prominent figure but i actually dont know who cares about him anymore. I looked up his blog which he hasnt updated in 9 months and in the latest blog post he turns his back on reality, assuming a need for gated communities in sweden to defend our property from the violence in the "slums".

Tinkzorg was Good and anything that happened after I stopped paying attention is everyone else's fault, I assume & insist based on zero evidence

shame about all that other stuff that happened tho.
playing an out of tune elegy on the trombone, for all the fallen shitposters. you were perfect in your time, but time is the ultimate megafucker of us all,
FWIW Yglesias isn't middle class, his dad is a Hollywood screenwriter who sent him to the Dalton School, he's just plain bourgeois
Only lurked back then and can only remember a handful of names, so this is the first time I've heard of him and don't know if he was a bad poster or not. But I read that blog post and it has some real megalomaniacal poster's energy to it. Like the message here is that you might have laughed at my posts, but I Know You're Reading This, so who's laughing now? I've got the newspaper column and you don't, poopooheads (there's a market for this). Then he bends over and takes a giant whiff of his own farts and says the problem with the left today is that me, undefeated super-pro fighting game champion, last communist in Sweden and lone surviving action hero is not the one in charge of it.

The news from this year is that he's part of some startup neo-fascistoid think tank linked to the Sweden Democrats and espousing good ol' fashioned free markets and family values. I'm kinda interested to know which Colombian gold mine-owning plutocrat is funding them, but since Sweden is an unimportant country it's low on the list of my priorities. I thought this picture was funny though because the caption writes itself: "a Swedish fascist, a Norwegian neocon, an ex-communist, a rabbi and a Swedish Centerpartist walk into a Marriott..."

cars posted:

FWIW Yglesias isn't middle class, his dad is a Hollywood screenwriter who sent him to the Dalton School, he's just plain bourgeois

to be clear, i wasnt referring to him when i mentioned middle class people having bad takes, because afaik matty glaciers has never actually come up with an original take of his own.

mattygraps
yeah iirc tink studied at some fancy upper-tier swedish law school & fits precisely into the class he laments, down to the podcasting. gotta have a grift, i guess.

digging deep through the LF Lore, here. i can feel these dry, leathery brain creases emitting a puff of dust at their first revisitation
kprf trying to kill people that hitler failed to kill lol
very irresponsible behaviour, they have failed to provide a mask for either Lenin or Stalin
tinkzorg was more or less the same as thug lessons, MTWist for the purposes of trolling who decided to become a nazi when it became a more effective way to piss people off. basically the equivalent of platypus but without the communist affectation
lot to unpack here
gonna start a youtube channel that's just unpacking videos
roblox is teaching me a lot about IR

i listened to the soundclouds and the argument is just as dumb as you think it is
Massive economic contraction. LISTEN to my mixtape.
GRIND to my posts. DEMAND i post more

pogfan1996 posted:

i listened to the soundclouds and the argument is just as dumb as you think it is

What's the argument?

Parenti posted:

pogfan1996 posted:

What's the argument?

Euroamerikan imperialism sacrifices short-term profits in order to enforce imperial hegemony through sanctions, reforms, etc so that proves that profits aren’t the driving motivator of the capitalist class.

damn. i think molly should come in here, using the account she has not logged into since that time she and thug lessons had it out, and defend that thesis
at least she doesnt watch anime like thug lessons, no wonder she owned the shit out of him

Constantignoble posted:

damn. i think molly should come in here, using the account she has not logged into since that time she and thug lessons had it out, and defend that thesis

yeah she likes to share people's personal info over her own delusions so no.

honestly if her account hasn't been deleted someone should do that now. she's basically mustang if he had a cheering section on Twitter.

cars posted:

yeah she likes to share people's personal info over her own delusions so no.

that one time she was close to getting to the bottom of it all:

i salute the commitment of whatever poster was brave enough to connect with her on whatsapp because it was worth it for that screenshot alone

cars posted:

honestly if her account hasn't been deleted someone should do that now. she's basically mustang if he had a cheering section on Twitter.

she hasn't visited the site in 4 years and I'm not taking down her slaughter of thug lessons but sure i'll, make her account unusable just in case, why not.

Constantignoble posted:

found the next name for the forum

drwhat posted:

Constantignoble posted:

found the next name for the forum

she did worse and more than whatever that is, but I can't explain what I mean without doing the same thing she did so....
i donut doubt you, as difficult as it is to take anything about that person seriously, i am trying very hard

Constantignoble posted:

capitalism has been ended by the capitalists and is now called "Neo" from the Matrix. let us hear no more talk of capitalism, which is over.