there is no need for panic as the best tuitter account still belongs to former tHE r H i z z o n E poster Real Subtle, the original "Nice Woman", whom cannot be stopped.
here is the worst Twitter account. enjoy:

im unable to 'cope' with those tweets
For me, it's much easier to "post in the ‘zzone" without distractions. Plus, having pets around nixes the loneliness. I also get ready everyday as if I'm going to work, which helps me keep on mission.

sovnarkoman posted:

as a permaban evader i

lol i got banned again in less than 24 h after i made this post

More like Jeff Cop imo
hahahahah
[account deactivated]
i think its good that you were prevented from posting a picture of a subreddit, personally
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

is nothing sacred

well i mean he is the bad guys from Deus Ex. but that doesn't make him special really
A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.
Gross pictures
roseanne won meltdown may i guess
Every time I click that new posts buttton on this thread, the damned browser shows that motherfucker Jeff Cope’s posts fuck that dude
why’d u post that shit cars

Dimashq posted:

why’d u post that shit cars

i can now reveal the truth of "Jeff Cope", a mere ruse to perplex a team of Russian assassins

cars posted:

extreme fears (heights, spiders, javascript, people,

cars posted:

ice t your eyes look fake

Horselord posted:

ice t your eyes look fake

Continue......

swampman posted:

Gross pictures

they got a good crowd at the 1981 beard contest

often Rolling On Floor laughing when neighbors put garbage out the same day, whenst think about earth blowing up.....

Edited by cars ()

this sort of envy is imo a sign of depression, since in probably >95% of cases having zero self-awareness/"self-doubt" turns into a life of constant instability and is more likely to end up in homelessness or prison than fame or success, or even fame as an icon of failure. it's a complete inversion of reason, confusing "a lot of CEOs/famous people have antisocial/narcissist traits" with "a lot of antisocial/narcissist people are CEOs or famous". not marxist and continually erases class...... GLT your forums are here for you if you need us, blessed be
#timallenitalian