page 19 snypa
Matt Christman talked about dispersing the US settler population around the world and hiring Jason Unruhe at The Atlantic which made me laugh
all the wiki articles and blog posts about the core-periphery model in the world do not change the fact that "imperial core" is from star Wars not macroeconomics
i love that they are more willing to imagine it's a star wars term used as "some kind of dogwhistle" than look beyond the first page of google results
I googled "imperial core" and all I got was this starwars420.com email account
I agree that it’s a star wars thing. Sorry if this is controversial.
Mods filter “imperial core” to “the heart of Babylon” please and thank you.
Imperial cores are what you’re left with after making Roman apple cake
the imperial core is my ass
unbelievable. i Cant believe what kanye west post

mustang is still out there somewhere, looking up at the same moon

Edited by Constantignoble ()

hes done it twice to me on here now recently

bit188 posted:

hes done it twice to me on here now recently

PM any mustang usernames to Gssh

who has done this to me
hahahha
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/19

I still can't get over the fact that he got mad at me for saying he wasn't Hank Rearden, launched a fucking rocket, then went back onto to twitter immediately to reply some more about how the fossil fuel guys are the real moochers. Someone posted the timestamps and he was literally replying to me like a minute before the rocket launched.

-existentialcomics guy on reddit lmao

Dimashq posted:

I still can't get over the fact that he got mad at me for saying he wasn't Hank Rearden, launched a fucking rocket, then went back onto to twitter immediately to reply some more about how the fossil fuel guys are the real moochers. Someone posted the timestamps and he was literally replying to me like a minute before the rocket launched.

lol he made a comic about musk
chairman fill graves apparently had a meltdown about how it is okay to be white
yeah the the cpgb-ml account saw someone post that slogan and agreed with it

when people told them it was a fascist slogan and that they should walk that back they got really indignant and tripled down and told everyone to buy their chairman bob books & there was a big thing about it

later the account started going into peoples DMs like "are you a member??? show me your id citizen!!" so its absolutely ranjeet brar (party leaders son) being a dunce again
i am mad at this

Edited by tears ()

Fucks sake, I was looking to join them too. Are there no good parties in Britain???

me looking for a party to join

sbas17 posted:

Fucks sake, I was looking to join them too. Are there no good parties in Britain???

no

One of the "good" things abt twitter I guess is that whenever some weird DSA account turnsup and starts making lots of racket about "communism" they inevitably turn out to be a terrible person who starte d a company where people are encouraged to pay for random strangers to give them an online diagnosis of their health problems, something the massive prudes we call "doctors are far to cowardly to ever attempt
[account deactivated]
yesterday i saw someone go full soldieritat and call anyone who doesn't hug "leftist" troops a middle class larper. then they got bodied by an actual afghan

sovnarkoman posted:

me looking for a party to join

i got an ffxi linkshell with your name on it buddy

FYI Twitter might be banning the twitter communists? so please remind everyone that rizone remains the premiere English language destination for being historcal matierialist
as a permaban evader i