give that man a forums acc
dang he trolls good, just about blew all my fuses trying to put together a cogent reply to all that

shriekingviolet posted:

10/10

im sure donald made a post along those lines
elon musk is a strong argument for reeducation through labour
disheartening to see how tireless these fucks are. Good luck to the high-schooler

(Posted sincerely)
((Parentheticals also sincere))

i had to dig around a bit to understand what the heck thats all about and i now also have to say, good luck to the kid for exposing this shit

settler culture is nutty

Strategic alliance between the cons and the spartacists to SPank the Hogg
the tankies at the nyt are owning the dsa
where’s the lie? *lord of the ring dwarf whospers in my ear* uh it is at the part about working for economic justice
nyt has a more accurate line on dsa than most of the "progressive" media
[account deactivated]
Mr. Chávez, a ruinous demagogue, stepped down after the military intervened
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
awesome:
hmm

Ahh, the 'zzone is finally back up! Let's see what's happening in the twitter thread. *checks thread* For the love of god, close the forums back down
afaik the only poster ever mocked on here for “selling out” was impper when he monetized his twitter account into auto-generated promotional posts for iphone games & even then people weren’t serious.

in the case of deadken he got dragged because 1) rhizzone leading light tpaine, rip, had already perfected fake deadken essays before the atlantic and times decided to pay for real ones and 2) deadken tried to get his posts erased by the admins out of fear they’d wreck his future career, but he turned his exit thread into such a shitshow that they put them back up again. which was probably the funniest part of his whole posting career here, not just because the stuff he wrote under his own name started reading exactly like his posts but because what ended up burying him was his sexual conduct, when of course even trying to have sex is a permaban offense.
i came for the communism, but stayed for the drama

DSA types who use the word "communist" to tinder fish keep getting matched with communists.. tragic....
speaking of fish, i got shrimp at red lobster the other day, tasted great but gave me a bad case of the tanks
[account deactivated]
I think Wolff is just propagandizing. He doesn't see the value of boldly stating your ideals, like me, who's managed to convert two friends to communism in only 6 short years.
fulfilling the ideals of the american revolution = communism, but with slavery = fully automated luxury communism
ill accept dubs when they stop being shit
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/mary-beard-tweet-oxfam-aid-workers-sex-scandal-backlash-feminists-cambridge-priyamvada-gopal-latest-a8216306.html