McDonald's actually has a secret menu and if you order your mcrib gangnam style you get 3 pickles + a scoop of vanilla soft serve instead of the top bun
if you order it gangnam style the security cameras automatically upload the footage of you at the counter as a viral video parody
macribbing - the act of buying a mcrib at a mcdonalds drive-thru, pulling out the lone pickle and quoting macbeth at it

lets do this yall
if you order in spanish at mcdonalds you're allowed to ask for anything on the chipotle menu and they have to give it to you or at least try to make it from the materials available. i asked for a burrito and they took a wrap and filled it with chicken nuggets. best day of my life.

karphead posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

upvoted this before i saw the abortion of a date format at the bottom. one random downvote coming up fucker.

there's no reason at all to use month-day-year

medium, small, big...what the fuck is that?

karphead posted:

upvoted this before i saw the abortion of a date format at the bottom. one random downvote coming up fucker.

there's no reason at all to use month-day-year

medium, small, big...what the fuck is that?

if you had any ties to the rural proletariat you would know

disagree. knowledge of the day is less important, hence the placing of the month in it's proper place ahead of it. while your pathetically wandering around in your head waiting for the month to register I already have a time of year in place...."oh, look, it's december, christmas time, time to buy presents for the nieces and not blow my brains out again (hopefully)"...while you sit there with a goddam number between 1-31 in your head you piece of filth.
n/t

karphead posted:

disagree. knowledge of the day is less important, hence the placing of the month in it's proper place ahead of it. while your pathetically wandering around in your head waiting for the month to register I already have a time of year in place...."oh, look, it's december, christmas time, time to buy presents for the nieces and not blow my brains out again (hopefully)"...while you sit there with a goddam number between 1-31 in your head you piece of filth.

way to live your life according to the pre-approved benchmarks of the Hallmark co-operation you sheep

no. not here. Not now. Not in the McRib thread.

There will be another time.
McRib consists of a pork patty, barbecue sauce, onions, and pickles served on a 51⁄2 inches (14 cm) roll. Despite its name, it is primarily composed of pork shoulder meat, according to McDonald's.[2] It has been inaccurately reported that the patty also includes restructured meat products such as tripe, heart, and stomach. Per the specifications of McDonald's supply chain, offal, which includes innards, organs and other non-primal cuts of pork, are not allowed in the McRib.[3][4][5]
[account deactivated]
imagine a man in tattered clothes surrounded by minifridges full of mcribs months after the end of the promotion. as the last one gets covered in mold he begins to cry
actually dont imagine that thats making me sad
[account deactivated]
what would heidegger say about the mode of being of the mCrib?
more mcrib philosophy:

the first time they offered mcrib, was it "back"?
the primordial McRib?

getfiscal posted:

more mcrib philosophy:

the first time they offered mcrib, was it "back"?

the slogan then was "the McRib is". it just is

the mcrib is back. also belly. shoulder. loin. ears. snout. pretty much everything but the squeal really
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://wanderingfoodie.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_5920.JPG
the boy who cried 'mcrib'
Its back
that lone pickle looks curiously askew
where do they keep the mcrib when its not back. does the hamburglar have something to do with all this. thats not even his field
[account deactivated]
https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/197355589360300035
that is a 5000x3500 px image of the mcrbi
[account deactivated]
imagine the american psycho business card scene but with pork sandwiches
[account deactivated]
The Ribwich was an item on the menu at the Springfield fast food chain Krusty Burger.

The Ribwich consisted of only the meat, the bun, and barbecue sauce. It was specifically not marketed as being nutritious or healthy. In the TV commercial for the Ribwich, the voice-over said, "We start with authentic, letter-graded meat, and process the hell out of it." The box the Ribwich was served in advertised it as "Now without lettuce!"

Homer tried a Ribwich and quickly developed a voracious appetite for them, eating so many that he became delirious and slobbered all over the place, prompting the Squeaky-Voiced Teen at the counter to call for a "Drool clean-up at Register 4!" Homer became hooked on Ribwiches, making frequent return trips to Krusty Burger to eat more of them.

Much to Homer's dismay, the Ribwich was a limited-time-only offer at the Springfield Krusty Burger. However, because the Ribwich was being test-marketed nationwide, it was essentially on tour and would soon be served at another Krusty Burger. Homer got a copy of the schedule and joined up with a large throng of "Ribheads" who were following the Ribwich from place to place as it was released.

The last stop of the Ribwich's tour was in San Francisco, where Krusty the Clown appeared in person and announced that the Ribwich would not be made anymore, as the unnamed animal whose meat was used for the burger had become extinct. Krusty held up the very last Ribwich and threw it to the crowd.

Homer caught the last Ribwich, but he gave it to another person in exchange for his car, because he needed the car to get to the Spell-Lympics.

The Ribwich is an obvious parody of the McDonald's McRib sandwich, which is also noted for its intermittent availability and the less than obvious origin of its meat.
The "Ribheads" following the Ribwich are a reference to Deadheads, fans of the Grateful Dead who followed the band as it toured.
When Krusty finishes talking to the crowd, he says, "What a long strange product rollout it's been," which is another Grateful Dead reference.
The animal from which the Ribwich is made is never specified, but when someone mentions a pig as a possibility, Krusty replies, "Think smaller, and more legs." It could possibly be an insect.
sometimes i get mad that wikipedia constantly deletes articles about small leftist organizations for notability but will have articles about ribwiches and shit but then i remember that that's probably consistent with the proportional impact of each
[account deactivated]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sandwiches