tpaine your newest tar. doesnt that video kind of prove that masaokis is fake. it's so over the top
[account deactivated]
lol i loved it when you juts saw his feet and that he was wearing crocs. or the shadow of his fedora. but fedora on top of a gas mask as he breathes heavy and shovels trash/... in the only shot ever to point toward his face.. seeing that reminded me of the day i found out the easter bunny was made up
[account deactivated]
im not a reatard, fuckewr! nice artifacts in that 'tar!! nic eartifacts!! ahhaha! jpeg much?

wait it's just my computer isn't it... fuck. lol. welp, i have fail aids so what the fuck ever. err

Edited by ilmdge ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

jiroemon1897 posted:

prikryl posted:

The original laughing scene was the most profound moment of my life... that is, until I saw this.

if you didn't pray a family member wouldn't walk in your room and try to make conversation or see what you were doing when those embarrassing and unskippable cutscenes were playing then you shouldn't be posting here.

This, but also with any MGS.

Hm. What am I doin in the mcrib thread. oh boy
[account deactivated]
its back
Grumpy was my holmes!
its back, and better than ever before.
[account deactivated]
trip report: it's definitely back
does anyone else get their mcribs served animal style
puffy tailed rat just ran off with a chunk of my mcrib...... its paintballing time
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

ok so i can confirm that the mcrib is officially Back and there will no bannings in this thread. Moderators please sticky this thread for the duration of the mcrib's availability to inform other hungry rhizzoners rhizzonettes and rhizzonots

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

ok so i can confirm that the mcrib is officially Back and there will no bannings in this thread. Moderators please sticky this thread for the duration of the mcrib's availability to inform other hungry rhizzoners rhizzonettes and rhizzonots

Sticky? Join the club. The club who loves the flavorful pork and tangy barbeque sauce of our favorite sandwich. We're a discriminating group who don't mind getting sticky.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

hmm, a system which grew up organically in a culture that came up with the best possible form of social production vs. an arbitrary system that was imposed in fire and blood by a country that replaced a monarch with another monarch.

[account deactivated]
base 10 is white supremacy
Keep the McRib thread free of hate
The mcrib is metric
[account deactivated]
how many mcribs per mile
[account deactivated]

[account deactivated]
*throws head back and moans like a woman in labor* Tangy bbq sauce ftw
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

pull up to the window and say "gimme ALL your mcribes."