gonna start probating anyone who talks shit on the mcrib

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
gonna start probating anyone who talks shit on the mcrib

i was confliced earlier because A) i love fast food almost as much as i love cocaine and other black market drugs, but B) i dont eat pork

decided to come down on the side of fast food tho so WATCH YOURSELF

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
i dont eat pork

*tries desperately to muffle my own mouth*

JEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

idgi - jews dont eat pork or something?
trip report: mcrib is not back

getfiscal posted:
lol none of you are pork products you just vaguely resemble them

What about long pork

[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:

Merzbow posted:
mindfuck: mcrib doesn't have ribs in it, its pork shoulder

cannot be unseen. let me tell you about fed ex

What about fed ex

it's an arrow

gyrofry posted:

wanna stop making shit up? thanks

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

gyrofry posted:

wanna stop making shit up? thanks

for fraks sake, why can't people be non-fucktarded about mcribbackedness

DOSE: T+ 0:00 209.786471 g oral McRib
DOSE: T+ 0:10 450 ml oral Coca-Cola

BODY WEIGHT: 145 lb

Trip Report:
The McRib is back

Groulxsmith posted:
DOSE: T+ 0:00 209.786471 g oral McRib
DOSE: T+ 0:10 450 ml oral Coca-Cola

BODY WEIGHT: 145 lb

Trip Report:
The McRib is back

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
today I was burgin hard and this girl started up on how americans are conditioned to get mcdonalds as rewards for hard work lol

europeans are conditioned to be pricks

[account deactivated]
watch that show with jamie oliver where he makes the chicken mcnuggets out of that disgusting pink goop of sinew and cartilage.

that is what 70% of beef sold in usa contains. i'm sure ribs at mcdonalds too. they call it "pink slime" (unrelated to ghost buster slime)

e:
[account deactivated]
yeah fuckin' book it

so much free pizza
hahah that video is amazig

americans eat trash and know its trash, its not like shockign to us
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

hahah that video is amazig

americans eat trash and know its trash, its not like shockign to us

i swear to god ive seen some of those t hings before from goons, the burger pizza and thign

[account deactivated]
when i visited kentucky in grade eight for an international science fair there was a bin filled with dead baby pigs and they wanted us to each take one and cut it apart. so i decided to jihad on this for a month and not eat bacon out of solidarity with the dead piglets. it was sorta silly.

also that science fair was a joke. we were told it was international but it was like 26 teams from kentucky and then us from canada. and all the questions were like "where in kentucky is the best place to grow corn". we ended up trouncing them anyway but then they arbitrarily lowered our scores so that canadians wouldn't win. yes i believe in grade eight conspiracy theories still.
[account deactivated]
the onion's comeback via youtube is a really happy story
[account deactivated]
now some schools have contracts with food oriented NGO's so that the kids literally cannot eat burgs or w/e under any circumstance (no pizza parties or candy) or the NGO will cut off their funding lol. here's the freedom you ordered OBama
[account deactivated]

animedad posted:
now some schools have contracts with food oriented NGO's so that the kids literally cannot eat burgs or w/e under any circumstance (no pizza parties or candy) or the NGO will cut off their funding lol. here's the freedom you ordered OBama

a bunch of universities have been considering rules to ban bottled water from campus. and they did studies and it was like umm people will just buy bottles of coke instead, which is exponentially worse for everyone involved. so now they install water bottle refilling stations around campuses. but like they still sell pop everywhere. liberalism.

water bottle refilling stations lol

babyfinland posted:

discipline posted:
today I was burgin hard and this girl started up on how americans are conditioned to get mcdonalds as rewards for hard work lol

europeans are conditioned to be pricks

And How!

ive been a vegetarian for long enough that the idea of a plucked and decapitated remains of a tortured chicken being dismantled in front of children is way grosser than pink slime

getfiscal posted:

animedad posted:

a bunch of universities have been considering rules to ban bottled water from campus. and they did studies and it was like umm people will just buy bottles of coke instead, which is exponentially worse for everyone involved. so now they install water bottle refilling stations around campuses. but like they still sell pop everywhere. liberalism.

my school did that. jokes on them: i only drink my own urine