mozarella-la la-la la la

innsmouthful posted:

it's back

i just learned who your avatar is

gyrofry posted:

i just learned who your avatar is

one time i was at a hiking store picking up a pair of smartwool socks to keep my feet warm during the winter. the dude behind the counter asked me what my name was and for my email address so he could put it on the store's mailing list or something like that. i told him my name was francis yockey. he looked at me really funny and asked me to repeat myself, which, naturally, i did. i've never once received an email from that store, even though i gave him an email address i use frequently.

[account deactivated]
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE
Augusto José Ramón "Don" Piano Guzmán is a retired Chilean diplomat, explorer and author of poetry, books on spiritual questing and esoteric Hitlerism. Piano's extraordinarily forceful and anti-modernist neo-Gnostic philosophy elucidates the otherworldly origin of the Hyperborean-descended Aryans, image-bearers of the godhead, and a global conspiracy against them by an evil inferior godlet, the Demiurge, worshipped by the Jews, lord of planet Earth, spawner of the primitive hominid stocks and all base materiality. He synthesizes the Indian-Vedic and Norse-Germanic traditions, both of which he regards as of ancient Aryan-Hyperborean provenance. Piano is especially indebted to the Jungian theory of collective racial archetypes and follows Savitri Devi in recognizing Adolf Hitler as an avatar who battled against the demonic materialistic hosts of the Kali Yuga.

gyrofry posted:

Augusto José Ramón "Don" Piano Guzmán is a retired Chilean diplomat, explorer and author of poetry, books on spiritual questing and esoteric Hitlerism. Piano's extraordinarily forceful and anti-modernist neo-Gnostic philosophy elucidates the otherworldly origin of the Hyperborean-descended Aryans, image-bearers of the godhead, and a global conspiracy against them by an evil inferior godlet, the Demiurge, worshipped by the Jews, lord of planet Earth, spawner of the primitive hominid stocks and all base materiality. He synthesizes the Indian-Vedic and Norse-Germanic traditions, both of which he regards as of ancient Aryan-Hyperborean provenance. Piano is especially indebted to the Jungian theory of collective racial archetypes and follows Savitri Devi in recognizing Adolf Hitler as an avatar who battled against the demonic materialistic hosts of the Kali Yuga.

[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

I'm starting a Moorish Science Hitlers of America chapter

mods change my name to Ride It My LIttle Pony
mods change tpaines name to The Lone Pickle Theory
cool story bro
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the standard menu. Kristie, take off your robe.
[account deactivated]
haha
[account deactivated]
I have never seen the McRib here in Canada. no wonder i'm so fucked up now.
mcdonalds in quebec has poutine. not recommended but not terrible.
the mcrib damage the enviroment

getfiscal posted:

mcdonalds in quebec has poutine. not recommended but not terrible.

I think that's a nationwide thing. Pretty much every fast food joint here in the west has poutine on the menu.

seriously considering getting a mcrib today. still got two essays to write and it's a rainy stormy windy mess outside. usually i just go into the city and sit at a cafe. but, today, on this apocalyptic day, i feel this weird desire to go to the mall instead and experience my first mcrib

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

imagine a man in tattered clothes surrounded by minifridges full of mcribs months after the end of the promotion. as the last one gets covered in mold he begins to cry

https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/282183742817181696

ive scoped it out and i can tell you thtat the mcrib is Back at the location of North and Grand in chicago. im doing the practical legwork that you just wont see in lesser quality posters
how many have u eaten
i cant eat mcrib i have a gluten allergy and i dont eat beef or pork which im sure one of those is probably in the meat there

whelp
lol if u think any meat in a mcrib is identifiable. the only guarantee in life is that lone pickle
I ,Have ,Never ,Had ,A ,Mc ,Rib

aerdil posted:

seriously considering getting a mcrib today. still got two essays to write and it's a rainy stormy windy mess outside. usually i just go into the city and sit at a cafe. but, today, on this apocalyptic day, i feel this weird desire to go to the mall instead and experience my first mcrib

keep us posted.

Please write a thorough trip report

animedad posted:

ive scoped it out and i can tell you thtat the mcrib is Back at the location of North and Grand in chicago. im doing the practical legwork that you just wont see in lesser quality posters

that was my old mcdonalds. I lived on the corner on kildare, my alley was a straight shot into the drive thru.

wicker park west
i got a few mcribs today, and the girl at the drive thru must have liked the sound of my voice because i got three pickles on each (fast food flirting ftw!!). on the one hand i was stoked because it was like a little gift, but on the other im not sure they really count as true mcribs if there isn't the one lone pickle
your suspicions are correct, TG: any additional pickles on a McRib are definitely not canon.
[account deactivated]
mcrib status: back