I’m glad xipe mentioned that so I didn’t have to. lushsux’s Big recent thing was selling guided tours of a Nazi bunker he painted in defiance of the SJWs
[account deactivated]

tears posted:

A lot of people have been complaining about Discovery, but I think their reimagining of the Starfleet uniform was inspired.

shriekingviolet posted:

got some vintage memes for sale

winnipeg was nice, but there's nothing like being back at home
a lot of flat earth stuff is really cool because it leans heavily on very specific 19th century religious groups that were deep into biblical literalism.
plz excuse the following shitposts
i mailed them guys. :crossed fingers:
anyone dumb enough to respond to that ad should be banned from Orgs for life.

tears posted:

got some vintage memes for sale

Why would you use an image that very clearly shows he is not playing poker to use in a joke implying the person in the picture is playing poker

on the contrary, it shows that Gaddafi took enough pride in himself to play poker with gigantic cards that were bigger than his hands
[account deactivated]
Just call me Pythagoran Phil
Flag conversation
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

i have a case out of prison and under the bio info of the alleged victim, they have a security threat group section, which is where they normally list gang affiliations. the info says: ASSOCIATE - INSANE CLOWN PO - JUGGALO. looks like the fbi may have backed off but my states department of corrections still considers them a threat

'INSANE CLOWN PO'

Yeah, the PoPo are insane clowns

jansenist_drugstore posted:

Ufuk_Surekli posted:

flag conversation:

its hard to take him seriously with the snap chat filter

and also with the flag code pedantry

i know one thing about that guy and it's that deadken made him irl angry enough online that he tried to challenge him to an honor duel
Hats off to the sun for a creative twist on clickbait
Thizh monzhter, i claim
"i wonder who the real cannibals are? ... probably those who literally eat human flesh" - NEW re-edited version of Cannibal Holocaust

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

the ready player one poster art is out and it's so badly drawn no one thought it was real, LMAO

cars posted:

the ready player one poster art is out and it's so badly drawn no one thought it was real, LMAO

ahahahahaa

i can't quite put my finger on it but that movie seems awful in a psyche-injuring way, somehow
ay caramba! this movie looks like an utter buttock! avoido

littlegreenpills posted:

ay caramba! this movie looks like an utter buttock! avoido

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emoji_Movie#Reception
$167 million worldwide

Edited by swampman ()

*every critic from every newspaper, magazine, blog, radio station and youtube channel come in with everything for a HUGE flop*
first five seconds