[account deactivated]
if you look up these people it's funnier because they have photo-filled twitter accounts and they don't look at all like you'd think
[account deactivated]
they said Bring Your Kids To Slutwalk was a stupid idea..look who's laughing now
pretty cool that he has the exact same argument as the first european scientists to get platypus specimens

lo posted:

pretty cool that he has the exact same argument as the first european scientists to get platypus specimens

Now This, Is Darkest Reaction

duck billed platypuses are fake, the beak is sewn on
Haha okay... bugs that sting you and then THEY die, but they also produce candy? for a living? Are these the ones that dance? Hahaha okay grandpa

tears posted:

duck billed platypuses are fake, the beak is sewn on

*Gazing down at my boring ass pond full of hundreds of regular ass unbilled platypuses all chewing on their normal diet of expensive duck skeletons* No... they're real

[account deactivated]
He tried to daytime TV logic his way into seeing an attorney's eyes only document by dismissing his attorney. Fucking priceless.
Hahahahahahaaha
the whole thing is priceless https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4369090/Milo-Transcript.pdf
Dangerously stupid

hmmm
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Ufuk_Surekli posted:

i saw this one with the great caption "im fiscally conservative but socially liberal"

relentlessly mocking someone for showing up in a regular xxl kim jong un shirt while im wearing one where the arms are also kim jong un

shriekingviolet posted:

He tried to daytime TV logic his way into seeing an attorney's eyes only document by dismissing his attorney. Fucking priceless.

it's the exact same thing that lost him the book deal. the far right teen dream in the US/UK is to be fierce outrageous 24/7, that's it, and since that's all he's ever been rewarded for, he has no internal mechanism to tell him to shut up when he's about to torpedo his own cause

In this case, afaik he outright said he planned to use the document for the sole reason he's not allowed to see it, to help him in any future commercial competition with S&S over the book they won't publish. personally I think of S&S as the company so incompetent it printed a book that made something fake I added to Wikipedia into published Canon, so LOL i guess

very uncomfortable collision of irony and earnest sentiment in this west bank wall picture, for me

oh god theres a long one

ilmdge posted:

very uncomfortable collision of irony and earnest sentiment in this west bank wall picture, for me

That is an alt-right artist called lushsux who (invited by banksy) draws moronic anti-semetic Pepe memes for his western audience on the apartheid wall, as well as various jokes at the expense of Palestinians.

[account deactivated]
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/separation-wall-graffiti-art-occupation-tourism-171227184404869.html
god Banksy sucks sooooo much