that new sf robot was killed yesterday. the homeless doused its sensory inputs with barbecue sauce and then threw a tarp over it, completely disorienting the robot narc. then they tipped it over. rip

Ufuk_Surekli posted:

jesus...

roseweird posted:

it's a little rolling kkk hood lol

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

fucking someone should be doing something about the homeless problem

a finger curls up on the gleaming smooth white plastic robot monkey's paw

[account deactivated]
Tbf, that dog was clearly underperforming.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
If they had an actual prop dog though, I would feel even worse bc its like damn.... either your only friend is a fake dog or t his is the limit of your pageantry.... either way fuck Canada for having homeless people
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

when maru dies

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

cats shouldn't die. the concept should be introduced to them, and they should all unanimously get the big saucer eyes and attack the concept, clawing it and giving it the little rabbit kicks until it runs away, ensuring that the spiky fluff thing will live forever out of sheer gumption

my grandmas' ancient farmcat Wussface lived to be 26, an outdoor cat his entire life. he was the ugliest god damn animal i've ever seen in person, so ugly he repelled death itself. an enormous long haired orange tabby, he gave up cleaning himself around 15 years old and instead accumulated an armour shell of petrified crusty cat dreads and scabs. each year the harsh farm winters took more bits and pieces of his ears from frostbite until all that was left were weird fuzzy scar stubs. he lost half of his tail to a scuffle with a coyote. he was also a complete sweetheart who would get all cuddly and drool like a firehose right onto you. the farm's border collie used to carry Wussface around in his mouth like a favourite chew toy and he just ran with it, this cat gave absolutely no fucks.

forgot to mention he was a polydactyl mutant so he also had extra 3 toed mini-feet branching out from each of his paws at a 30 degree angle. this made it hard for him to claw things in the traditional cat fashion so when he hunted he would just batter things into a daze with his oversized mitts.
[account deactivated]

[account deactivated]
I'm still looking for Industrial Revolutions 2 and 3

lo posted:

lol

i'm the guy with the steamvr headset
In the evil labour future robots will steal your job. In the glorious tory future you will be required by law shake the hand of the robot that steals your job while your former boss vacantly stands around getting a VR blowjob
[account deactivated]

lo posted:

*weeps openly* its full of... 'tars...