[account deactivated]
Racist indeed.... caller is like "get me a white math teacher".....and you're like "we both know that's impossible, white people can't do math" and they're like "aahaha where's your white math teachers honky" and you're like "THERE ARE NONE" and they're like "AAAHHAhahaha *click" they hang up on u
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
jesus is a poc. thats why christianity is such a woke religion
i assume you told him to seek the tutelage of a man named Joseph, just a humble Georgian from the Caucasus region
a house three blocks down replaced it's don't-tread-on-me flag with a confed flag a few days ago and I've been planning to go cut it down but whenever it is late enough to go do it i'm several hours into weed and video games and i'm too lazy and procrastinatey.

also the wife is worried it'll get me shot
maybe I should just do it in broad daylight? cut down a little on the whole "getting murdered" possibility, and it's not like my white-and-respectable ass is afraid of copping a petty theft charge over it?
[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:

maybe I should just do it in broad daylight? cut down a little on the whole "getting murdered" possibility, and it's not like my white-and-respectable ass is afraid of copping a petty theft charge over it?

don't act alone. get a couple of like minded neighbors to join you.

thank you roseweird that's the exact sort of comradspiration i was looking for
Kick that flags ass
If you're afraid of getting caught or whatever just replace the flag with a T-shirt that says "I'm not as think as you drunk I am" and they won't even notice
leave the flag up but set fire to the house
My friends who were going to go to Noisefest with me bailed because of some weak ass excuses like "oh I broke my foot" and "oh a family member died," I fear I might be too old and boring now to go to a music festival alone ;_;

Petrol posted:

leave the flag up but set fire to the house

there's a reconstruction joke here somewhere

roseweird posted:

DO IT OR SHUT UP

my neighborhood is now fully cleansed from white supremacy, all it took to solve racism was a pleasant ten minute walk with a pair of scissors

Edited by thirdplace ()

good.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
god damn farmers. cant a guy enjoy his opium in peace??
http://tsuchigumotranslations.com/

I made a blog for articles and parts of a book I translated.

edit: also I'm on twitter @tsuchigumotr

AZ_IZ_OT posted:

I took a few days off from posting to do opium in bumfuck egypt and got brutally trolled into a psychotic episode, by, of all things, a farmer

anyway the injection I took to get out has way less side effects than anything I've ever taken so I'm pleased as punch, pity pharma is allowed to patent metabolites of already existing drugs????? so I can't even afford to use the pill form as a line of defense to avoid future hospitalizations jhgfgjhfhgfmng

I wish I had your life good sir

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol, storytime please!
[account deactivated]
Delete my account asap.
[account deactivated]
sorry for the down vote az_iz_ot but I was just trying to check who approved of your gibberish and my fat fingers hit the minus sign. it wasnt worth a down vote but definitely not worth an upvote either
[account deactivated]