thats why my favorite logical fallacy is argumentum ad logicam
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

alprazolam

U called hunny

Gonna follow up that stellar post with the other best kind of posting: a chatlog. Please don't ruthlessly own me anymore, Clarence.

Me: You know how lots of people have been joining the DSA?
Wife: yeah, because they're racist.
Me: I dunno, I think some of them just don't know about any better orgs. Well they just elected a cop to the leadership.
Wife: Aren't they all like cops, though?
Me: I guess they kinda are...
Wife: Wait, since when does the TSA elect their leadership?
la la la
ponies and unicorns henny
Hello rhizzone I've been on vacation and unable to post. True story it was a tossup between this vacation and Korea lol
hi goat - any good grandma stories
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

so can anypony tell me what i should do with what remains of my life, which hopefully isn't much

write short comedy articles for publication.

have 1+ beers
[account deactivated]
thats all i go t
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

so can anypony tell me what i should do with what remains of my life

slicing the toes off a pair of boots to reaveal, suprise, i had stuffed those boots with meat
"the great sword is way underappreciated in my opinion. a big sword like this can make it look easy to make that difficult cut"

old fat men swinging swords makes me hard as hell
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
haha. the camera person rolling up the window before dude slices the pop bottle. that's gotta the funniest shit i've ever seen. america is such a weird place
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

ahahahaha, the big dumb idiot tried to use a butter knoife to get into the bottle and somehow does it successfully and it infuriates his dad who obviously hates his fatfuck son

the tambo and bones of obese people

it's not a sin for a person to labor at her vocation

karphead posted:

hi goat - any good grandma stories

i didnt go to korea. we may never go until le Drumpfh(!!) is replaced by a 5% less belligerent middle management type.

tpaine posted:

ahahahaha, the big dumb idiot tried to use a butter knoife to get into the bottle and somehow does it successfully and it infuriates his dad who obviously hates his fatfuck son

tpaine posted:

so can anypony tell me what i should do with what remains of my life, which hopefully isn't much

you should continue to write. dance dance dance the night away and don't let the dullards win

I'm being forced out of my position and my career is being murdered by some venture capitalist. it's times like this that I realize how much wverything is taken over by this clique of ultra privileged racist homophobic pieces of shit and how much I want everything they have built to burn. that being said, I'm going to teach the children

jiroemon1897 posted:

wondered what michael cera was up to

i think i've worn out my welcome as a freelance asshole, my connections in the city that i relied on for work keep moving away or falling out of favor. probably have to do something mundane and practical like go back to school but i still owe

either that or look further afield for something stable and move to toronto or halifax (lol?) where i still have a bunch of good connections idk

choices are stressful
where you going? i left montreal recently, planning on going to b.c.. figure there's plenty of work, outside.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

let's get together and open up, like, a deli or something.

I'll comamdeer the slicer

let's open a communist branded deli in brooklyn that only sells obscure flavors of Lunchable
make everything red through liberal use of paprika
there's another meat shop upstairs

shriekingviolet posted:

uhmmm i think you mean through proletarian use of paprika, provocateur

i've read settlers and thats why i dont say paprica

belgend posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

uhmmm i think you mean through proletarian use of paprika, provocateur