This time of year my shot of choice is o e my friend invented called feliz navidad. Half tequila half peppermint schnapps. That's tradition for you

TG posted:

This time of year my shot of choice is o e my friend invented called feliz navidad. Half tequila half peppermint schnapps. That's tradition for you

That sounds like it should be a gin drink..

Called my ex to wish her a merry Christmas but some dude answered. Welp. Scotch and soda
like dude i literally don't care

methlabretriever was probated until (Dec. 28, 2015 10:56:04) for this post!

No one cares about anything you've ever posted and yet
we all care, here in DYTD. condolences Urbandale
brandy.
[account deactivated]
nevermind

Edited by aerdil ()

[account deactivated]
methlab you never told me whether you like magic tricks
i love magik tricks

methlabretriever was probated until (Jan. 1, 2016 09:42:47) for this post!

jameson in my coffee.

methlabretriever posted:

i love magik tricks

whats your favorite magic trick.

abortion

methlabretriever was probated until (Dec. 30, 2015 13:53:55) for this post!

i wish someone would abort your posts!!!
I drank my first shot of whiskey in over a year last nite bc Lemmy died but it was gross.

Ive been on a steady routine of 1 coors 24 oz banquet beer w weed tincture at lunch, one 24 oz without tincture after work, and 1 more w tincture again at nite before bed while I play star wars on ps4. But also I weigh 250 lbs so I dont reccomend normal sized ppl drink 6 12 oz worth of beer because I want you all to be healthy and treat yourselves right

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

that is a disturbingly ordered regimen.

this morning my bottle was full. in a few minutes, it will be empty.

RIP, jameson. RIP Lemmy
some quickie bourbon eggnogs. got a bunch of people who will be crashing here new years day so im getting prepped to make a big fancy eggnog batch for brunch. we're gonna hit the bar that's occupying edmonton's former Soviet embassy building on new years eve, so everyone's gonna be pretty wrecked.
i wish had friends.i only have family
sort of. friends are a very mixed bag at this point. too much friend time and you may turn into an autistic manchild, on the other hand nothing beats a chill group of friends to drink with. so the answer is balance
I think I might drink some ginger or tonic wine or something tonite with my partner. usually it's been some red wine and passionflower (for sleep) or nettle (great for the nerves!) tea to end the day, and waking up to some weed
Weed is badass
[account deactivated]
wish i had more weed
getting real high, listening to yo la tengo's ICHTHBAO...

i got like a 10 year span of things to re-watch/re-listen to (but this time while being really fucking high) and its been going pretty good so far...

fuck...
and getting twisted with some cranberry and vodka
[account deactivated]
That's a nice one tpaine.

I'm drinking beer.
jim beam that didn't get used in the eggnog. gonna make sangria with the brandy that didn't get used in the eggnog tomorrow
[account deactivated]
i feel fucking terrible today
i did earlier then i asked my friend out for cofee
root beer and scotch
im smoking weed ahah. ahhaha. ajajajaajjajaaahfah. ahhahhahhhahahhahahahhahah.
Im smoking ice cream kush and drinking coors. I bought a bong
[account deactivated]
names Puig. Gary Puig. ive worked a year without a day off and I'm going insane.
hopin' this is high enuff proof to do the trick